U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watters87
    Anybody know if Sky are airing the New Lowdown? Pierre said the the final cut is ready.

If Sky air it, I doubt it will be anytime soon. It's not in their January or February schedule. I'm thinking that perhaps the week after Moebius, Part 2 airs Sky might air it. Since it doesn't matter when it's aired because it's only a behind-the-scenes look. Or that's what I've read.

If it's aired, I'm guessing March.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      If Sky air it, I doubt it will be anytime soon. It's not in their January or February schedule. I'm thinking that perhaps the week after Moebius, Part 2 airs Sky might air it. Since it doesn't matter when it's aired because it's only a behind-the-scenes look. Or that's what I've read.

If it's aired, I'm guessing March.
      Na, the week after Moebius Part 2 airs, Star Trek Enterprise starts

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii

At the 8pm timeslot of SG1?
        __

__

Comment

At the 8pm timeslot of SG1?
          Apparently So

Comment

Apparently So
            Well that's great that Enterprise is back (Woo hoo!) but not so good if we dont get the behind the scenes for SG. Maybe they're going to show it after Atlantis finishes (does it cover both again?) in that time slot.

Comment

There's more detail about the new Lowdown on this thread,courtesy of Morjana.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=Lowdown+2005

*Sigh*
              We'll get the chance to see it,I'm sure,but....yes folks,it's "Wait and See" time again.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                There's more detail about the new Lowdown on this thread,courtesy of Morjana.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=Lowdown+2005

*Sigh*
                We'll get the chance to see it,I'm sure,but....yes folks,it's "Wait and See" time again.

Again. But hey, I can't complain, looking forward to it.
                __

__

Comment

OK, it's been a while since we've been able to do a countdown! So here's one for next week.

4 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes until SG1 -- 'It's Good To Be King'

5 days, 15 minutes until SGA -- 'The Defiant One'

OK, I think the math there is totally wrong, anyone want to correct me if I am wrong?
                  __

__

Comment

Really? That's great! Sky told me they weren't planning to show it. Still... Tuesday isn't Star Trek night, Monday is!!

Comment

Firstly, to everyone in the UK, a Happy New Year! to you all. May this one be better than all.

Channel 4 are showing SG-1 again today at 4:05pm, with 'Chimeria'. I may go and watch if I can be bothered to sit through the trash they talk.

Let's have a little countdown update for this week.

2 days, 4 hours, 48 minutes until SG1 -- 'It's Good To Be King'

2 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes until SGA -- 'The Defiant One'

There we go. Everyone enjoy their day now.
                      __

__

Comment

Thanks for the info Anubis and "The Brotherhood" will air tommarrow in Canada does anyone know what time it will air.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                          Thanks for the info Anubis and "The Brotherhood" will air tommarrow in Canada does anyone know what time it will air.

I believe it is 7pm, Canadian time, though don't take my word for it.

Back on the UK discussion ..
                          __

__

Comment

Ok, ok back on UK discussion lol, what's coming after "It's good to be King" because I was checking Sky schadule and couldn't find any thing.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                              Ok, ok back on UK discussion lol, what's coming after "It's good to be King" because I was checking Sky schadule and couldn't find any thing.

The following week is 'Full Alert' which will air on January 11.
                              __

__

Comment

Firstly, to everyone in the UK, a Happy New Year! to you all. May this one be better than all.

Channel 4 are showing SG-1 again today at 4:05pm, with 'Chimeria'. I may go and watch if I can be bothered to sit through the trash they talk.
                                [/COLOR][/B]
                                Apparently they cut out the big Sam/Pete kiss!!! Is there no end to their censorship!!!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X