U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Of course you had to watch it...I would have done the same thing! I've seen that film, but I kept thinking that Amanda was playing Sam, probably because both parts are very similar.
    I must admit there were some similarities,but there were enough differences to keep me interested.
    I liked Adrian Paul,*cough*,Eva's blind friend(the same actress played the SF who shot herself,because of the zatarc programming in D+C,btw),and I liked Malcolm McDowell.

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    You'd have been a lot more than sorry if I hadn't checked and missed New Order (and you think i'm joking... )
    Cool thoughts CW...if you'd missed the first part, a friend (me!) would have sent you a little pm.You'd have been OK !

Edit :12.09 am Now to countdown progress.
    1 day,19 hrs and 51 mins to New Order Pt2.+1 Hour to Rising Pt 1.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 October 2004, 03:09 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      You'd have been a lot more than sorry if I hadn't checked and missed New Order (and you think i'm joking... )

I'm sure I would have!
      __

__

Comment

Oh, you just gave me reputation points and I wasn’t sure who they were from. you rewind it, I had got rid of all my greens and you gave me a new one so iv got 4 points to get rid of now. Its ok, you didn’t know

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I obviously had a moment of weakness !
          (Fair enough,Replicarter...I won't do it again,then. )

Ok,UK !
          Countdown/s 1 day,8 hours,and 23 mins to SG-1 "New Order" Pt 2.Plus 1 hour to Atlantis "Rising" Pt 1

(Sheesh...we're going to be so glad to see those eps at last ! )

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            I obviously had a moment of weakness !
            (Fair enough,Replicarter...I won't do it again,then. )

Ok,UK !
            Countdown/s 1 day,8 hours,and 23 mins to SG-1 "New Order" Pt 2.Plus 1 hour to Atlantis "Rising" Pt 1

(Sheesh...we're going to be so glad to see those eps at last ! )

Will we be counting down to each episode?
            __

__

Comment

I'd rather not .
              Rising Pt 1 was the target,I think,so I don't really know !

Comment

I'd rather not .

lol But I'm sure we'll still have our discussions of the ep in here too!
                __

__

Comment

I'd rather not .
                  But your countdowns are so pretty!
                  sigpic

Comment

But your countdowns are so pretty!

lol They indeed are. But I'm sure we'll have an in-depth discussion on the night before it airs!

Just a quick update - 26 hours, 49 minutes remaining until the airing of New Order Pt. 2. Plus 1 hour for Rising Pt. 1!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      lol They indeed are. But I'm sure we'll have an in-depth discussion on the night before it airs!

Just a quick update - 26 hours, 49 minutes remaining until the airing of New Order Pt. 2. Plus 1 hour for Rising Pt. 1!
                      I like your countdowns too, Anubis. I look forward to an in-depth discussion too. *sigh* Will Tuesday NEVER arrive????
                      sigpic

Comment

I like your countdowns too, Anubis. I look forward to an in-depth discussion too. *sigh* Will Tuesday NEVER arrive????

Tuesday is indeed coming, but it doesn't seem to want to come quickly at all! GRRR!
                        __

__

Comment

Feels like forever,but we're nearly there.

Only 24 hours and 25 minutes to go to N.Order Pt 2.....add 1 hour to Rising Pt 1.

*Goes off to learn a new hobby,recipe,song or whatever it takes to stay cheerful*

(RL's a bit..difficult,today. )

Comment

Feels like forever,but we're nearly there.

Only 24 hours and 25 minutes to go to N.Order Pt 2.....add 1 hour to Rising Pt 1.

*Goes off to learn a new hobby,recipe,song or whatever it takes to stay cheerful*

(RL's a bit..difficult,today. )

Yeah, it isn't actually that long to go now. I'll watch New Order Pt. 1 again tomorrow evening to get back into what happened in it, so I can watch it as a consective airing. It's not long...
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              Yeah, it isn't actually that long to go now. I'll watch New Order Pt. 1 again tomorrow evening to get back into what happened in it, so I can watch it as a consective airing. It's not long...
                              I watched it again today, just to get back into the swing of it ..... is it Tuesday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                                I watched it again today, just to get back into the swing of it ..... is it Tuesday yet?
                                *sigh* Almost!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X