Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    In that case............

SUE BRAD WRIGHT

Who is Sue Brad Wright?

Comment

*Smacks self with Bev's notice*
      *Cough*
      I had the second tape on stand-by for Atlantis,as I'd read about the fast change-over Sci-Fi pulled !

*Happy sighs*
      I enjoyed both eps,but I'll leave fuller analysis to the ep threads.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
        Who is Sue Brad Wright?
        More than likely, someone with severe identity issues.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Well it finally aired. And my was they good episodes! Well, only another week to find out what happens in Atlantis! I so want to know...
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            Well it finally aired. And my was they good episodes! Well, only another week to find out what happens in Atlantis! I so want to know...
            Um...I think we need another countdown!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

lol Another one. Lockdown looks promising, so I won't disagree.
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                Who is Sue Brad Wright?
                You knew what I meant.

Sue (as in take legal action against) "Brad Wright" (as the producer of SG-1) and sue "Robert C Cooper" to as he wrote the episode...
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Following on from Replicarter's prev c/down :

Countdown to SG-1 "Lockdown" 6 days,1 hour and 2 minutes..Add 1 hour to Atlantis "Rising" Pt 2

I want to rewatch Atlantis....but my kids and their pals are in control of the TV and they're playing Crash Bandicoot.....Arg !!!
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 October 2004, 10:06 AM. Reason: Doh !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS

Ok,then....I'll kick it off.

Countdown to SG-1 "Lockdown" 6 days,1 hour and 2 minutes..Add 1 hour to Atlantis "Rising" Pt 2

We can always trust FHB to start off our countdowns! lol
                    __

__

Comment

LOL ! See my edits above for one reason why !

Noisy here...very noisy,and poor daughter's trying to do homework !

(Also,Replicarter did one earlier than me.Last night in fact !)
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 October 2004, 10:08 AM. Reason: Whaddya think....!

Comment

I want to rewatch Atlantis....but my kids and their pals are in control of the TV and they're playing Crash Bandicoot.....Arg !!!

lol I like Crash Bandicoot. I never knew it was repeated tonight. 8pm Sky One Mix! *adds to planner* lol
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          lol I like Crash Bandicoot. I never knew it was repeated tonight. 8pm Sky One Mix! *adds to planner* lol
                          Both are also repeated again from 8pm Saturday on Sky one
                          WALES: The Six Nations Grand Slam Champions 2005 (Rugby Union)

Comment

Originally posted by button04

Indeed they are. I've already planned to watch them again!
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by button04
                              That's right ! (Btw.Welcome to GW, button 04 ,if nobody's said it yet ! )
                              Tonight Sky Mix 8pm SG1.Atlantis Rising P1 9pm....then at 10 BSG Lowdown repeat ! I missed that last time around .http://data.skyprogrammeinformation....n=SKMX&week=58

Comment

That's right ! (Btw.Welcome to GW button 04 ! )
                                Tonight Sky Mix 8pm SG1.Atlantis Rising P1 9pm....then at 10 BSG Lowdown repeat ! I missed that last time around .http://data.skyprogrammeinformation....n=SKMX&week=58

I watched it the other day, it was quite good actually. Looks a promising show! Airs tomorrow 9pm right after Brainiac [another great show]
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X