No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what about the last thing, a How to guide to getting piece and quite when watching stargate and atlantis. just a thought.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      The UK SG-1/SGA General Discussion Thread

or General Discussion Section.

Just an idea.

Can it be a begging thread as well?
      Is there anyone that can copy VHS tapes? By the irritations of RL I missed recording SG atlantys on it's own tape.
      I have it strait after SG1 wich I recorded last tuesday while I was out and was all prepared to tape it yesterday on it's own tape when my lovely children made me loose the plot completly. So, if anyone could send me a tape with the first 2 episodes of Atlantys I would be forever in your debt.
      I'll pay all expenses of course.
      Although I probably will finish up by buying the DVD box set when it comes out, it is nagging me that my tapes wont be complete. I'm strange that way.

Comment

I've no problem with the thread being re-named and moved to a General Discussion area,but that'll be up to the Mods.
        The thread does contain news items,as they occur,but it's grown beyond that.
        Be aware that if the Mods were ever to decide to move this thread to Off-Topic,everyone who's posted here will automatically lose those post counts from their tally !

Edit:I wasn't suggesting anyone was off-topic or anything.
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 October 2004, 12:03 PM. Reason: See edit :
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

But this is not of topic, were talking about stargate, even the how to guide, is relating to stargate.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Didn't accuse anyone of Off-topic did I ?

Edit : Before the server crash or whatever,I'd pm'd a Mod for advice on whether the thread needed moving or whatever.(I'd wondered,that's all.DFA made a very good suggestion,so I thought I'd ask. )

Answer was :no change req so far.Hope this helps,everyone ?
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 October 2004, 12:11 PM. Reason: See edit !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Didn't accuse anyone of Off-topic did I ?

Of course not! lol I like the thread where it is, easy to find and locate!
              __

__

Comment

Good point,Anubis.
                If anyone wants to raise any objections ,they're free to contact a Mod too,but I'd prefer the thread to be easily found.

Comment

Good point,Anubis.
                  If anyone wants to raise any objections ,they're free to contact a Mod too,but I'd prefer the thread to be easily found.

Us gaters don't want to travel further across the galaxy if we don't have to!
                  __

__

Comment

Why not just ask a mod to make this section a sticky/pinned?

Also, did you guys decide on a name?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      Why not just ask a mod to make this section a sticky/pinned?

Also, did you guys decide on a name?

I think there would be too many names to choose from!
                      __

__

Comment

Hmm....the prob with "sticky" threads is that other members might miss brand new news items from Morjana or whoever !

Comment

Hmm....the prob with "sticky" threads is that other members might miss brand new news items from Morjana or whoever !

Anyway,we'd never agree on a title change,anyway ...

I doubt a name change would be agreed but I changed my title to UK Schedule 'Discussion'. Noticed inverted commas cause we're not on full discussion! lol
                          __

__

Comment

Good point,Anubis.
                            I like us where we are. I can find it easily. I don't think we need to change the name either. We do occassionally have our pretty countdowns!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              I like us where we are. I can find it easily. I don't think we need to change the name either. We do occassionally have our pretty countdowns!

Occassionally? lol More like at least one a day!
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                I doubt a name change would be agreed but I changed my title to UK Schedule 'Discussion'. Noticed inverted commas cause we're not on full discussion! lol
                                It's no biggie to me,as I've already said.
                                *Shrug*
                                What's in a name ?

Now to the Sky schedule itself .I know Lockdown is the next ep on the schedule,but I'm wondering if Sky have an ep list up on their site .
                                (I need to check something.BRB)

Edit : Couldn't find a running order of eps on the Sky site.I assume they'll show them in the same order GW list them ?
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 October 2004, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X