Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    (((((((((((Bev)))))))))))

I hope so,because "payback'"s going to be a pain after this very late night/early morning !

*Flop*
    Well, I'm going to my bed now, and I'll set the alarm for Tuesday 7.30pm, just to make sure we have time to get the snacks and drinks ready, and to triple check the video!
    sigpic

Comment

Good for you...one of us has to keep count,and I'm fried !
      Thank goodness it's w/e or the kids would be rapping me on the cranium with the alarm clock,and/or trying to skive off school.
      They try.They fail !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

whos, the baggie one?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Me,usually,but I'm trying to trim up !
          Why ?

Comment

Me,usually,but I'm trying to trim up !
            Why ?
            Trying to trim up? And here's me with a picture in my head of you with a figure resembling 7-of-9!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*Weeps*
              *Sniffle*
              I only wish......

So Bev,now we're recovered from our incredibly long night on the forum...

Countdown stats : 2 days,1hr and 33 mins to New Order Pt2. +1 hr to Rising Pt1

Comment

*Weeps*
                *Sniffle*
                I only wish......

So Bev,now we're recovered from our incredibly long night on the forum...

Countdown stats : 2 days,1hr and 33 mins to New Order Pt2. +1 hr to Rising Pt1
                *sigh* It's still too long to wait!
                sigpic

Comment

I know,but we'll be there soon.
                  (Grumble,mumble...should have moved to the US years ago,mumble,etc.... )

That last part was a joke,but still.......apart from getting BSG earlier,than U.S,I keep getting eye-strain going through the Sat.TV mag in an attempt to find stuff to watch !
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 October 2004, 09:39 AM. Reason: Guess !

Comment

I know,but we'll be there soon.
                    (Grumble,mumble...should have moved to the US years ago,mumble,etc.... )

That last part was a joke,but still.......apart from getting BSG earlier,than U.S,I keep getting eye-strain going through the Sat.TV mag in an attempt to find stuff to watch !
                    I know the feeling. I have cable and when I eventually find something that I want to watch, I find it was on at some stupid time like 8am!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I know the feeling. I have cable and when I eventually find something that I want to watch, I find it was on at some stupid time like 8am!!!

Yeah, there is some weird airing times, but what else is to be expected from anyone!
                      __

__

Comment

I know what you both mean....it's a pain setting VR's,too.
                        When we first got Sky installed,Sky Movies showed "The Void" (The AT film ,not the one about mountaineering !) It was due on at something like 2.25am .
                        Turned out there was a fault with the player,so I had to set the alarm for 2.15 to make sure of taping the film.
                        Trouble was,I couldn't resist staying up to watch,so I was absolutely wrecked next day !

Comment

I know what you both mean....it's a pain setting VR's,too.
                          When we first got Sky installed,Sky Movies showed "The Void" (The AT film ,not the one about mountaineering !) It was due on at something like 2.25am .
                          Turned out there was a fault with the player,so I had to set the alarm for 2.15 to make sure of taping the film.
                          Trouble was,I couldn't resist staying up to watch,so I was absolutely wrecked next day !
                          Of course you had to watch it...I would have done the same thing! I've seen that film, but I kept thinking that Amanda was playing Sam, probably because both parts are very similar.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            Crazedwraith, here are the airing details for New Order Pt. 1.

Saturday 9 October - Sky One : 8pm
                            Sunday 10 October - Sky One Mix : 9pm
                            Was that 9 a typo? Or where you just misinformed? Luckily I check the ditial think today and found out it was on at 8 otherwise I might have never seen New Order!
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                              Was that 9 a typo? Or where you just misinformed? Luckily I check the ditial think today and found out it was on at 8 otherwise I might have never seen New Order!

Indeed a typo! Sorry about that!
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                Indeed a typo! Sorry about that!
                                You'd have been a lot more than sorry if I hadn't checked and missed New Order (and you think i'm joking... )
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X