X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Congrats to MS.
    See, good things come to those who Megasnake. Well worth the work visa.

Wonder what sort of role it is - helpful (yet alive... for now) geek, or Jack's next torturee?
    I bet his character dies, as don't they all in "24"? Anyway, yeah, Megasnake was worth it to get on "24." Now wish skiffy would just show us the snake flick!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
      do ya recon he will be a good or bad guy?

--gaz--
      Good I hope...then again, Michael does do bad very, very well.Heck Michael does everything very, very well. I can't wait to see this.
      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Hmm... never watched 24, but my mum does. This will make her happy since she loves Daniel
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Really good news for him! With luck we will see more of him in other shows too as a result of this.

As for him dying....the poor guy hasn't even appeared yet!

I've never got round to watching 24 either. Guess I'll be starting next season!

Comment

Thats awesome for him.. I dont watch 24 but my boyfriends mom has the first 5 seasons on dvd, so at least I will watch Michael and catch up on the side, I basically watch house, lost, amazing race, and of course both stargate and atlantis.

But gotta watch Michael!!... oh.. does anyone know when that I think its Lifetime movie with him in it where he plays the crazy evil stalker??

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              Really good news for him! With luck we will see more of him in other shows too as a result of this.

As for him dying....the poor guy hasn't even appeared yet!

I've never got round to watching 24 either. Guess I'll be starting next season!

I'm pretty sure he's in this season.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katielovesdaniel View Post
                Thats awesome for him.. I dont watch 24 but my boyfriends mom has the first 5 seasons on dvd, so at least I will watch Michael and catch up on the side, I basically watch house, lost, amazing race, and of course both stargate and atlantis.

But gotta watch Michael!!... oh.. does anyone know when that I think its Lifetime movie with him in it where he plays the crazy evil stalker??
                Judicial indescretion airs on the 9TH April and again on the 29th. Looks like a great movie, I love Ann Archer. And MS of course!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah glad to see SG-1 isnt typcast like others are sometimes. Glad to see MS is moving to such a popular show!

Comment

I agree with all ya'll that he'll likely end up dead, seeing as how Jack ends up killing everyone that the terrorist attacks don't. He'll likely only be in it for a small amount of time, considering that they've got to be filming the last few episodes of the season now. Of course I hope that his role is pivital enough that he'll be able to join the cast for next season, but as we all know everyone dies on 24.

As for whether he'll be a good or a bad character I don't really much care, just as long as he keeps acting. Although his bad characters are pretty awesome (one of my favourite Stargate episodes is Absolute Power). PS Can't wait for Judicial Indiscretion to be on TV. I'm counting down the days.

Comment

Excellent news. Im excited for Michael and really look forward to seeing him in this. He is a brilliant actor.
                      Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by 3friesshortofahappymeal View Post
                        I agree with all ya'll that he'll likely end up dead (...) as we all know everyone dies on 24.
                        That wouldn't be a problem for him, he'd just ascend and retake human form shortly there after .

But seriously, I'm glad to see his career growing. I made a thread a few months ago regarding this subject. I didn't understand why he wasn't in higher demand as an actor. He's tall, good-looking, young, and talented (in drama and comedy); you'd think this guy would be a household name by now, but it looks like he's on his way. RDA's already there, SG fan or not, everyone knows Richard Dean Anderson, heck a few weeks back SNL did a series of MacGyver sketches, and the show's been off the air for over a decade.

After finding out that Chris directed "The Changeling," I think he has the talent to at least direct a TV series (which can be more lucrative than film). And Amanda's locked into SG-related stuff for the next year or so, so.....

I just hope these guys remember their roots, and give us a few weeks of their time per year for a pair of SG-1 movies .
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                          That wouldn't be a problem for him, he'd just ascend and retake human form shortly there after .
                          Maybe he'll be playing the mysterious being who is apparently lurking in CTU miraculously healing all the people sent there from seemingly mortal wounds within an hour and a half. If so, he'd be the most important character on the show!!!

All the other people who've been on SG-1 and then on 24 have been bad guys. A couple have been major bad guys. I think only one of them didn't get killed off. Of course, they were all just guest actors on SG-1, so who knows.

Comment

Most of the people on 24 end up dead anyway, but I'm hoping Michael will do a good job. Who knows, if his character works out, maybe he'll come back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                              Not sure I would call muscling in on Atlantis 'moving on', but there you go.

Fantastic news, both Shanks and Siddiq in 24. Not to mention Kiefer. 24 is already a must-watch for me but now I'm seriously risking death by exposure to extreme male hotness. What a way to go

I think the poster is referring also to Sanctuary for Amanda. And I don't see AT muscling her way on to Atlantis. They wanted her on the show as a regular for season 4.

This is really good news for MS!!

I think it would be really cool in the future if MS and CB did do a comedy together. I don't care for the interaction between Daniel and Vala as they have been written in SG-1 for the past two seasons, but I think the actors would be good in a comedy together.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                                Wonder what sort of role it is - helpful (yet alive... for now) geek, or Jack's next torturee?
                                Oh, heck, let's shoot for the moon: Let it be both.

This is such a great break for Michael. Well done and well earned.

Comment

Working...
                                X