Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read this on Michael Shanks online http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml moments ago:

New role for Michael
    We've just been informed by his publicist that Michael has signed for a recurring role on the hit FOX Network series, 24.
    Michael starts shooting episodes for the current season this week.

Use the link to read the entire article (although I pasted the most pertinent info above).

I'm like super excited because 24 is like my second favourite show (Stargate of course is my favourite).

What does everyone else think of this? I hope it doesn't just turn out to be a stupid rumour.

~~Melissa

Comment

WOW!! That's awesome. I'm very happy for Michael, and I can't wait to see him on 24!!

This is particularly great because 24 is the only show that comes even close to Atlantis and SG-1 on my favorites list!

Comment

I'll definitely have to start watching 24 more frequently. I'm very happy for MS. I hope this really works out for him.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Neat.

Getting a recurring role in 24 is some way to move on.

Comment

Comment

*Interest in 24 has definitely just increased...*

Oooh! Good for him! I'm not much of a telly person (apart from SG1, Atlantis and, err, Top Gear, I don't bother with it much...) but it looks like I now have a point of interest for 24...

Good stuff!
              I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
              Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Of course, it can only be a matter of time before he gets killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                  *Interest in 24 has definitely just increased...*
                  Likewise.

I might have to start watching the show. MS is a brilliant actor, and i look forward to seeing him in a different role.
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

this season or next?

Comment

apperently this season, probably one of the latest episodes.
                      Yesterday episode 13 aired.

I wonder if he will be good or bad

Comment

Good news for him, but would this rule out a role in a third series...
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW, this is great news! I really like MS and love 24. It's second on my list of fav. shows after the gates.

This is really good for him! He's a great actor. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him on the big screen soon.
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1989 View Post
                            Good news for him, but would this rule out a role in a third series...
                            Hopefully not. Thats still awhile away anyway.
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Well probably going to start watchign 24 when i hear what series he will be in. Always meant to watch the series but never got round to it...
                              sigpic

Comment

Good do see him getting into a mainstream show hopefully we will see him in more stuff after this
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X