Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Stargate SG-1 to 24 not to shabby there Michael & I thought that Michael confirmed that he was never asked to star in the 3rd series ?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
      Of course, it can only be a matter of time before he gets killed.
      Pffffffffff.

Since when has that stopped him?

Comment

^ Very true
        sigpic

Comment

Well this is amazing news! Fantastic! 24 is a huge mainstream show with a massive world wide audience, great exposure for Michael, it really is all upwards and onwards for him now. I can't wait to see this. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do, I've never watched an episode of 24.

Michael is an amazing actor and it's really wonderful for his huge talent to be recognised in this way. I guess we always knew that him would be a huge star but it's wonderful to get confimation! I can't wait to see what his next move will be...dare I hope for the big screen.

Well done Michael...it couldn't happen to a nicer man. You deserve it.
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Michael & Amanda are both moving on & doing their own things. I wonder what the rest will end up doing.

Comment

Chris judge wants to direct and write outside that I dont know
              sigpic

Comment

there was an interview with MS ages ago when he said CJ was working on a pilot for a new series, haven't heard anything further about it though.

Fantastic news for MS! Great actor, deserves big things And maybe I should consider borrowing those box sets of my friend's to catch up on 24

kay x

Comment

CJ wanting to direct, sounds interesting, was any type of project announced?

I mean like Scifi, Drama, Horror etc
                  sigpic

Comment

Great news, this won't do MS's career any harm at all.
                    And the other actor who's career I follow, Alexander Siddig (the pretty doctor from DS9) is also in this seasons 24. What a combo!

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats to MS.
                      See, good things come to those who Megasnake. Well worth the work visa.

Wonder what sort of role it is - helpful (yet alive... for now) geek, or Jack's next torturee?

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._on_i24i.shtml

micheal shanks is guest starring on 24 this season
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

How many episodes will it be before Jack gets to torture or kill him.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                            Michael & Amanda are both moving on & doing their own things.
                            Not sure I would call muscling in on Atlantis 'moving on', but there you go.

Fantastic news, both Shanks and Siddiq in 24. Not to mention Kiefer. 24 is already a must-watch for me but now I'm seriously risking death by exposure to extreme male hotness. What a way to go
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

It's official: 24 just got a whole lot hotter
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

do ya recon he will be a good or bad guy?

--gaz--

Comment

Working...
                                X