Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Off-World (RPG Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DS overhears Ciannwn's question and thinks: I know that problem. It's not only difficult finding the toilets, the next problem is to discern which is the ladies' room and which the gents' room because the pictograms look very much alike - long hair and billowing clothes.*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *DS and Tommy wander over to Draygon and Michael*

DS *concerned*: Did you hear anything about AFA and Spike?
      Dray: They still not here yet?

Michael: I said something was going to go wrong!
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Dray: They still not here yet?

Michael: I said something was going to go wrong!
        DS: That scares me. Spike is a skilled pilot and they are both reliable. I hope nothing bad has happened to them.

Tommy: They will turn up enventually, we didn't get any telepathic distress call after all.

Comment

**Lucas sees Ciannwn coming over.**

Ciannwn: Sorry to bother you but can you tell me where the nearest toilet is?

**Lucas points to the spa entrance.**

Lucas: Your restroom is located on the right i believe. Wraithguyver and Gordon had done research on human anatomy, and integrated what you call toilets into a couple of locations on the hive. I believe you are looking for the room with the "girl" symbol on it.

**Devon, in the meantime, had counted his guests and realized that by this time, two haven't shown up yet: AFA and Spike. He is concerned for his guests. But he can not delay the event any longer. He looked around. He saw Boris, and all the others mingling together. Devon made his way to Boris.**

Devon: Boris, we are missing two guests. AFA and Spike are unaccounted for. Dartway Control has not reported any ships approaching that have requested docking permission yet. I fear something has happened to them. I can not wait much longer, as the kitchen has completed the final preparations and is ready to serve our dinner. Perhaps a search party may be needed to guide them to the hive?

Comment

**Ciannwn thanks Lucas for his help and goes off in the direction he indicated. Boris, meanwhile, nods in agreement with Devon's suggestion of a search party.**

Boris: I can send transmissions to Archimedes on my hive ship and Connolly at the hill fort. They could organise search parties and follow the route that Spike and Afa would have needed to take. Is it possible that I could have access to the communications system?
            sigpic

Comment

Michael: I'm not going to say it....

Dray: Just say it.

Michael: Okay: I told you so. I said something was going to go wrong.

Dray: You just had to say it, didn't you

Michael:
              sigpic

Comment

**Ciannwn is pleased to discover that Wraithguyver and Gordon have conducted very successful research into toilets and the restroom is suited to human girls. She decides not to check her make up and hair while she's there because she doesn't want everyone waiting for her. She returns to the Meditation Center and joins Boris and Jean-Luc.**
                sigpic

Comment

Devon: Boris, follow me for a minute.

**Devon leads Boris to niche in the wall, by the entrance to the meditation center. He presses a button and a screen and a keypad emerge from the wall. **

Devon: You send out on this frequency. Incoming messages will transmit on this frequency. ** Points to another section of the screen.** To send the communication, press the green crystal. To close or end your session, press the red crystal. If you accidentally close the session early, press the green and blue crystals at the same time and the system will automatically reconnect to the last transmission source you transmitted to or from."

**Devon stepped off to allow Boris use of the communications system. He had noticed that Queen Amadala and her entourage had left the meditation center. He assumed they were on the way to Deveareax. Devon hoped they would be on the way too. He was starting to get hungry himself. Devon stepped toward the center of the group.**

Devon: Two of our guests have not arrived yet, and haven't been accounted for by Dartway Control. We are arranging for a search party in case they ran into some trouble en route to the hive. We will be making our way to Deveareax very shortly, as soon as Boris completes his communications.

Comment

**Boris follows Devon's instructions and is successful in contacting Archimedes and Connolly. He then returns to the others.**

Boris: Archimedes contacted the Pirate Camp while I was speaking to Connolly. Gowen said that Solma will help to search the planet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Molly: Did he? Solma should be able to search the planet very quickly then.

Michael: Molly, you've still got leaves in your hair

Molly: Really? *blushes and tries to pull out the twigs and leaves tangled in her hair*
                      sigpic

Comment

**Seeing Boris return, Devon clears his throat loudly. All the others become silent, looking toward Devon.**

"We are now ready to proceed to Deveareax. What I have prepared for you is a buffet style dinner. Your range of selections is far and wide. There is an exceptional variety of human food, and I have chosen to create dozens for our buffet. The buffets are set up by food type. Meats are together, vegetables are together, baked breads and goods, seafood both raw and thoroughly cooked, a drink buffet, a soup buffet, and a desert buffet as well. Wait staff will be making constant rounds, refilling drinks, and taking away unneeded plates or what have you. You may also choose to use Deveareax's award winning sit-down service. Or you may peruse the A-La-Carte Express line. For those who have signed up for the kitchen tour, your guided tour will begin shortly after the Opening Ceremony. If you choose the sit-down service, you can place your order during the start of your tour and watch your order get made from scratch to final presentation at your table. You may even sample the quality of your order as it progresses toward final presentation. Are there any questions?"

Comment

Shawn: How should I go about choosing the sit-down service?
                          sigpic

Comment

**Devon turned to Shawn.**

Devon: When you are seated, your wait staff will ask you. You can choose the sit-down service at that time. A-La-Carte service is available as well, and can be used at any time.

Comment

*DS turn around to watch Devon make his announcement. She is eager to see the buffet*

DS *whispering to Tommy*: Did you hear that? A vegetable buffet! And seafood. Yummy.

Tommy *whispering back*: I‘m more interested in the dessert buffet to be honest.

Comment

Devon spoke up again.

Devon: For those of you who do choose Deveareax's premiere sit down service, you will be given a menu containing the items available on the buffet. Or you may custom order an item from scratch. Your waitstaff will let you know if Deveareax can meet your request. We will try our best to do so, however, we can not make a 100% guarantee either. If anyone has signed up for the kitchen tour, please inquire of your waitstaff. They will give you the option of ordering when you sit down, or requesting your order during the tour. At this time, the kitchen informs us that they are ready for dinner service. Before dinner, there is a ceremony that Queen Amadala has prepared for the grand opening. It is brief, so as not to delay dinner any longer then it has been. If you will follow me."

Devon turned and invited the group toward the door. He was finally happy to get the guests on their way to dinner, but was still concerned that two of the guests have not arrived yet. Devon went to Boris.

Devon: Have you heard any word yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X