Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Off-World (RPG Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*a flock of birds emerges from the forest*

DS: So it's a good thing Gowen hasn't come with us.

Comment

Mar: O.O What are they doing over there? I hope no one is hurt.
      sigpic

Comment

Dray: Well, Molly's normaly the one that keeps the other two from getting out of hand... I think maybe the other youngsters have persuaded her to relax a little though...
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Devon hears the crashing from the forest. He raises an eyebrow, then sends the 3 young wraith a stern message telepathically.

"You 3 had BETTER NOT be dirty. If you are, you will be in big trouble with Queen Amadala."

Devon then receives a message from Dartway Control that a dart has requested docking clearance. Control said the dart was hear for the party.
          Devon returns the message.

"Dartway Control, please direct the dart to Dartbay 2."

Dartway Control acknowledges. Devon counted the guests present. Almost everyone had arrived. The forest is filled with noises that probably means young wraiths are getting dirty. Devon frowns, and looks up as Wraithguyver and Gordon enter.

Wraithguyver: Hi guys. Sorry we're late. Had a malfunction with the coffee detector.
          Gordon: Yes, the main sensor array that scanned the coffee went bad, so we had to jury rig a new way too a redistr-
          Wraithguyver: Let's bore them over dinner, not introductions.

At that, Gordon becomes silent. Wraithguyver sees the new guests. He had never met Dany of the worshippers. But he heard stories about them. Wraithguyver goes to Devon and leans close.

Wraithguyver: Those worshippers over there. Have they gone crazy yet?
          Devon: No they haven't. They've been well behaved.
          Wraithguyver: I think I'll talk to them.
          Devon: It would be nice for you to talk about something other than technology and science.

Wraithguyver shoots Devon a glare, but then heads off to introduce himself to the worshippers as well as get reacquainted with the other wraith. Gordon meanwhile, sat on a bench near the edge of the forest, waiting for the final guests to arrive.

Comment

**Crockett waits for instructions from Dartway Control**
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *Says hi to Wraithguyver and asks him about any projects that he is working on*
              sigpic

Comment

*Draygon winces at yet more crashes from the forest. she starts to get up to investigate what exactly is going on, but Michael forces her to sit down.*

Michael: I don't know what you're worrying about. Molly is probably just having a good time.

*more crashes*
                sigpic

Comment

*another flock of birds emerges from the forest after a particularly loud crash*

*a bird dropping lands on DS shoes*

DS: Splendid.

Tommy: Look at it this way. Now you have a good excuse to get rid of the uncomfortable shoes.

DS: You're right! *hugs Tommy and takes her shoes off* Aaaah, that's much better.

Comment

Karl: *winks at Mar and leads her on a walk around the place*
                    sigpic

Comment

**Ellia comes back from the edge of the forest thinking that she'd love to see it when there are no young Wraith and Molly making a lot of noise. Eric is pleased that Wraithguyver has arrived but forces himself not to mention miniature Z.P.M's. Shawn is starting to feel impatient and he wishes that Afa and Spike would hurry up. The longer the guests have to wait in the Mediation Room the longer it will be before he can go on the kitchen tour.**
                      sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Why don't we go over to the others and greet Wraithguyver, I haven't met him before.

DS: Sure. Now that my shoes are off I could walk through the whole hiveship and back again, so let's go over there.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          **Crockett waits for instructions from Dartway Control**
                          Dartway Control: You are clear for approach and landing at Dartbay 2.

Devon is continuing to wait for guests to arrive. Wraithguyver is busy meeting the worshippers. Devon senses Shawn's unease and walks over.

Devon: Trust me, the kitchen will be there. I know you are excited. I am happy to show my kitchen to anyone who wishes to see it. But in all honesty, I do wish everyone had arrived. We could start the celebration sooner.

At that, Devon hears more noise from the forest, followed by a splash. Devon winces thinking how badly he will have to scold the young ones.

Comment

*Draygon spots a bedraggled Molly wlaking out of the forest*

Dray: Molly! What on earth have you been doing?!

Molly: We were all playing tag, and I was it, and then Lucas accidently knocked me into the pond... Sorry

Dray: Devon? Is there anywhere were Molly can get cleaned up? And possible some dry clothes?

*Molly blushes further*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Crockett approaches Hive 95 now he's got clearance and hopes there will be somebody to meet him and Isolde in Dartbay 2 because neither of them knows where the dining room is.

Meanwhile, Shawn looks a bit ashamed of himself.**

Shawn: I'm being selfish. I should be concerned for Spike and Afa, not getting annoyed because they aren't here yet.
                              Last edited by ciannwn; 06 May 2009, 12:43 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Devon looks at Molly when she emerges from the forest. Draygon looks her over, inquiring about what happened. Next Draygon asks for a change of clothes.

Devon: I do believe we have a change of clothes. However, you may have to put up with wearing male commandership uniform.

Devon sends a signal to a nearby wraith warrior. After a couple moments, the two are finished, and the warrior swiftly exits the meditation center.

Devon: Molly, you can borrow one of my uniforms for the celebration. I have a warrior going to my quarters to get the uniform. He will return in a couple minutes.

Devon was now fuming, though he kept his emotions in check. He sent a message to the 3 young wraiths in the forest. Pretty soon, the 3 reappeared. Somewhat disheveled and dirty. Just at that moment, Queen Amadala and her entourage enter the meditation center. She sees the 3 young ones.

Queen Amadala: (Giving the 3 a serious stare) I sincerely hope you do not plan on attending the ceremony looking like that.

Lucas, Morokko and Deblane all nod no.

Queen Amadala: Then get to your quarters and change into fresh clothing and look presentable. Go!

The 3 hurry out of the meditation center, eager to comply with Queen Amadala's orders. Devon sighed with relief at not having to scold the young ones. The Queen turns to the guests.

Queen Amadala: Welcome to Hive 95. I am Queen Amadala, queen of this hive. I apologize for not personally welcoming you to my hive upon your arrival. I had to attend to some serious business. I am sure Devon is eager to showcase his new kitchen and dining experience. However, I hear word that we are waiting for the last guests to arrive. Please make yourself at home.

With that, the Queen began introducing herself to the new guests she had not met before, and re-acquainting herself with the Wraith visitors.

Comment

Working...
                                X