Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Off-World (RPG Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devon sees to the last of the final preparations. The visitors would be arriving any second, and as if on cue, Dartway Control informed Devon a guest ship had arrived. Devon headed out of the kitchen and through the back access way, as using the front doors was not possible at the moment. As Devon walked toward Dartbay 2, eh encountered Lucas, Morokko and Deblane.

Lucas: Guests arrived?
    Devon: Yes. In fact.
    Morokko: Let's go see them.
    Deblane: It will be nice to see friends again.

At that, the 4 turned toward Dartbay 2. On arrival, they all see the guest jumper from Boris's Hive. Lucas waves. Devon leads the group to the Jumper, then stands beside the rear hatch, as it slowly opens.

(OOC: Since there was a posting glitch, and the two posts above mine didn't show up till after this one, Hive 95 grants the Jumper permission to dock. ^.^)
    Last edited by TechnoWraith; 05 May 2009, 12:33 PM.

Comment

**Boris leads the way out of the Jumper and everyone says hello to the Hive 95 Wraith who have come to meet them. Ciannwn is pleased to see Lucas again. She's always been interested in hearing about his mishaps and adventures although her favourite story is still the one about a rescue party finding him photocopying his head on UPX-2411. Shawn goes over to Devon.**

Shawn *smiling*: I've been so looking forward to your Grand Opening. Congratulations on having your dream come true.
      sigpic

Comment

*Michael and Draygon follow the others out of the jumper*

Dray: Michael, relax. It's not as if anything is going to happen.

Michael: From my experiance, nothing ever runs smoothly...

Dray:
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy leave the jumper*

*DS looks around and tries to do so in an appropriate polite manner and fails terribly thus giving the life-like impression of a gaping tourist in Notre-Dame de Paris*

DS: This dart bay looks different to the ones on Boris's hive, doesn't it? It's pretty impressive.

Comment

Devon: Welcome to Hive 95. I am grateful that you all can come to the Celebration.

**Devon sees Shawn approaching. **

Devon: It is a dream come true. And at some point, I am sure I can assist you in building your own dream dining experience.

Morokko: I wander if the others are coming?
            Lucas: You mean Neo and them?
            **Morokko nods.**
            Deblane: I heard they might be, but not sure.
            Lucas: Awesome, maybe we can go hit the Adrenaline Amusement Center later...

**Devon clears his throat loudly. Lucas gets the message and becomes silent.**

Devon: Queen Amadala is regretful that she is unable to meet you personally, but she will be meeting you all at the start of the opening ceremony. As for everyone gathered here. Again, welcome to Hive 95. If you will follow me, we shall be heading to the Meditation Center before the start of the opening Ceremony. We will be hosting you there until the final preparations are complete, which will be when all of our guests arrive.

**With that, Devon turned, and lead the group out of the Dartbay toward the Meditation Center.**

Comment

**Boris is walking with Morokko and Deblane**

Boris: Neo and Fred had their chance to put their names down for the guest list but they forgot until after it was too late. They've now gone to TPD-123 with Jimmy and Gawain for the evening.

** Boris decides it would be better not to mention that the four young Wraith were probably at a Dwarf cook shop now ordering such delights as rat pie and rat on a stick.

Ellia is delighted to be going to the Meditation Center because she's heard about it and has longed to see it. Zaddik glances at her and thinks how beautiful she looks in her simple but elegant gown. He'd always wished he could have given her a better childhood than a cave to live in and rough garments to wear and he's very proud of her - his scared waif foster child has blossomed into a true Queen. **
              sigpic

Comment

*Molly sticks close to Zaddik. She feels slightly uncomfortable wearing her old royal garb, but Draygon had said it was special so she'd decided she may as well dress up.*
                sigpic

Comment

Morokko and Deblane are disappointed to hear that Neo and Fred weren't going to be at the celebration. They didn't say anything, but walked with the group to the Meditation center. Lucas, on the other hand, being curious as he is, has begun to find the guests fun and interesting to be with. He is walking with DS, Dray and their wraiths, telling another one of his adventures from World of Wraiths.

Lucas: So when I found the other ships, we decided to open fire and see if we could destroy them. Then after that we... ...

Comment

*Draygon wonders if she could persuade Neo and Fred to play World of Wraith. Shooting virtual ships on a computer would leave everyone dryer than their current habit of shooting people with water pistols.

Erik wonders if he'll have a chance to talk to Wraithguyver during the evening. He thinks that the Hive 95 inventor might be interested in trying to develop miniature Z.P.Ms which could power things like CD players. He's disappointed that Archimedes didn't want to attend the event as well but he understands his colleague's lack of enthusiasm. Archimedes has never taken to eating ordinary food for pleasure like most of the other Wraith on Boris's Hive - the only item he enjoys is popcorn and it's unlikely that this will be on the menu at the Grand Opening event.**
                    sigpic

Comment

Chris walked off to talk to some of the other guests.

Mar: I can't wait for the party, can you? *fiddles with Kenny's hair*

Kenny: No, me either. I am sure Devon worked very hard on this.

Mar: *Sees Devon, but he is busy with other guests, so she just briefly waves at him*
                      Last edited by Mariellelita; 05 May 2009, 02:15 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

At length, Devon came to the Meditation Center. He opened the doors for the group, motioning them to enter. Inside the expansive lobby, there were plenty of chairs for everyone, along with soothing music and wafting smell of nice smelling scents.

Devon: Here is the Meditation Center and Spa. Please feel free to settle in. I have been informed that the Deveareax is ready for our arrival. We will proceed to the celebration just as soon as all our guests arrive.

Lucas, Morokko and Deblane run into the forest, like kids.

Devon: Don't get dirty for dinner!

But it was too late, the 3 young wraith were already out of earshot. Soon, it would be dinner. Devon was happy to have everyone at the Hive, but was nervous because he wasn't sure how the party would go. He inhaled deeply, as word came in the Queen Amadala would be joining the group in the Meditation Center in a few minutes.

Comment

As they enter the Meditation Center DS inhales the wonderful scents and feels instantly relaxed.
                          Tommy offers her a chair and she sits down gratefully, already cursing her high-heeled shoes.

Tommy: I wonder what kind of food we will be served. Do you think there will be dishes with nutella in them?

DS: I doubt that. We can expect some highly sophisticated and delicious compositions of flavours. I imagine nutella would be a bit too mundane for Devon. Besides, nutella isn‘t normally used as a multi-purpose ingredient.

Tommy: Works just fine for me though.

DS: Not everyone appreciates chips with nutella like you do, sweetheart.

*DS looks around and notices Devon‘s nervousness and smiles encouragingly*

Comment

**Ellia goes to the edge of the forest and listens to the birds who inhabit it.

Meanwhile, a dart painted with brightly coloured flowers and butterflies on a blue background approaches Hive 95. This is the famous Hippie Dart.piloted by Crockett with Isolde as a passenger. Crockett is completely with it at the moment because he hasn't been eating any mushrooms with interesting properties or 'happy weed'cake. He transmits a message to Hive 95**

Crockett: This is Crockett and Isolde arriving for the Grand Opening party. I'm requesting docking permission.
                            Last edited by ciannwn; 06 May 2009, 08:33 AM. Reason: Added in Crocket and Isolde arriving
                            sigpic

Comment

*Draygon and Michael sit together, relaxing and chatting with the other guests*

Molly: Draygon? Can I go with Lucas, Morokko and Deblane?

Dray: If you really want to... but don't get grubby!

*Molly runs off after the other young wraith*
                              sigpic

Comment

**Boris and Jean-Luc get together and start talking about how hive ships were never like this during the Lantean war. Ciannwn knows that this will lead them into reminiscing about the old days and looks for someone else to talk to so the two old Commanders can enjoy their conversation. She suspects that Erik is likely to tell her about his plans for miniaturised Z.P.M's yet again and sees that Shawn is looking at Devon as if waiting for a good time to mention kitchens. In the end she goes over to Draygon and Michael.**
                                Last edited by ciannwn; 06 May 2009, 08:53 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X