Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Off-World (RPG Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Draygon waves as Ciannwn walks over, though she's half trying to keep an eye on what Molly's doing*

Michael: I have to say, nothings gone wrong so far

Dray: Michael! Will you cheer up? You're worse than Siric...
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: What do you think's going to go wrong, Michael? **She laughs** We haven't got Kit with us so we won't end up stuck to tables with cake and jam. **She pauses.** I wonder if Devon would mind if we took something nice back for him
      sigpic

Comment

Michael: I just have a healthy sense of trepidation. Nothing ever seems to go right...

Dray: Pessimist. It would be nice if we can take something back for Kit. He's going to be very sulky about not coming... *hears a distant crashing sound from the wood and looks worried* Hope Molly's being sensible..
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: I love this place, the lighting is perfect!

*Spots Karl, and hugs him*

Mar:
          sigpic

Comment

*walks over to Draygon and Ciannwn*

Hello.
            sigpic

Comment

Dray: Hello Mar. Does anyone know when the meal is? I'm not complaining or anything, it's very lovely here, but I'm starting to feel hungry
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: I don't know Dray. Maybe it will be in an half an hour or so? I think that Devon wants everything perfect and set up well before it starts. I hope that he will send out hors d'oeuvres soon if dinner won't be started for a while. *Stomach growls*

Karl: *laughs at Mar* Yeah, I hope so too.

Mar: Oh, and Dray, I love your outfit.
                sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Devon said they're waiting for all the guests to arrive before starting the celebration. I wonder what's happened to Crockett, Isolde, Afa and Spike. They should have been here by now. ** She looks a bit worried** I hope Michael's not right about something being likely to go wrong.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dray: You had to say it, didn't you Michael...

Michael: What? It's not like it's my fault!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Oh, thanks for the reminder, Cianwnn. I hope those four didn't get lost or anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy walk over to to Dray, Mar and Ciannwn*

DS: I hope Crockett didn't eat any of his mushrooms and flew his dart in the wrong direction.

Comment

Mar: Hello DS. Hello Tommy.

Karl: I doubt Crockett would do that, would he? He may like certain, herbs and such, a lot but he is still responsible.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Even if Crockett has been on the mushrooms it still wouldn't account for Afa and Spike. They're supposed to be arriving in Spike's dart.
                            sigpic

Comment

*crashing and whooping can be heard from the forest*

DS: Sounds like the young folks have fun in there.

Comment

*Draygon winces as the crashing continues*

Dray: And here I though Molly was the sensible one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X