Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azrael: *Watches WS ans Shaun* Hmm.. *Leaves a trail of chocolate truffles that lead to a potted plant*

KM: *Follows trail* Azrael, why are you- Oh. Right.

Azrael: *Disappears behind potted plants with KM*

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *emerge from the potted plants and see Azrael making a trail of of chocolate truffles*

Bullseye: Baiting the hive for your human... great idea!

Orb: *puts her hands on her hips* We know better than that, you know.

Bullseye: Of course. *slowly and conspicuously picks up a chocolate truffle and drops it down in his coat*

Orb: *starts fishing around in Bullseye's coat*

Comment

*sneaks behind Shaun quietly and takes some of those delicious chocolate balls from his pocket.*

hehe!
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

TP: *comes in halfway thru conversation* Shaun has chocolate balls????

Steve: *facepalm* Somehow I don't think your mental image is quite what Leeta had in mind
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Shaun grabs Leeta's hand* You sneaky little worshipper! *taps her on the top of her hand then looks at TP* "And i have vanilla balls , not chocolate ones"

Karl: ....you disgust me.

Shaun: ohhh..... *blushes*

Karl: moron.

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
              Addict: Cake icing scented perfume? Yum! I should get some of that.
              Mar: I was surprised too when I found it. It smelled too much like real cake, so I bought it. I think every woman should smell like
              sweets.

Chris: *thinks how he can get the other worshippers to smell like baked goods* Hehe.
              Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
              *Shaun looks at Chris* "Well you do know that all worshipper's weaknesses are basically Wraith and some sort of chocolate.

*Holds up a french vanilla chocolate ball and whistles* http://drizzledrops.com/home/images/...ginalwhite.jpg

*WS darts over to Shaun and he drops it in her mouth*
              Mar: *marches over* Hmm, I usually don't like white chocolates, but *takes a piece anyway* thanks!

Chris: *to Shaun* Don't forget potted plants.
              Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              TP: *comes in halfway thru conversation* Shaun has chocolate balls????

Steve: *facepalm* Somehow I don't think your mental image is quite what Leeta had in mind
              Chris: *to Steve* Quick, do something! We have to keep TP's mind on US!
              sigpic

Comment

DS: *peering out from behind the potted plant she's currently occupying with Tommy* Chocolate? Did someone say chocolate?

Tommy: Didn't you just have chocolate before we went here?

DS: Ah, come on. That little bit of chocolate doesn't count.

Tommy: *facepalm* That little bit was actually a whole bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Chris: *thinks how he can get the other worshippers to smell like baked goods* Hehe.
                  Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Chris: *to Steve* Quick, do something! We have to keep TP's mind on US!
                  You could always cover me in melted chocolate and cookie dough and then... *whispers to Steve and Chris*
                  sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *after hearing DS ask about more chocolate* I am hungry again myself.

Orb: We just came out from behind a potted plant.

Bullseye: That was just a little bit of give and take. And, you are eating more chocolate as we speak.

Orb: We are very much alike. *locks her arm in Bullseye's and heads to the potted plants*

Comment

Tommy: Speaking of hunger... *looks pointedly at DS*

DS: *is about to press the button of her feeding device but Tommy grabs her hand before it reaches the wristband*

Tommy: Not yet. Afterwards, You taste even better if all those happy hormones are still flowing through your system.

DS: *goes back behind the potted plants with Tommy*
                      Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 13 January 2011, 06:14 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

*KM & Azrael leave assorted chocolate balls for everyone.*
                        Spoiler:

KM: Isn't this facilitating an addiction?

Azrael: Aren't we always facilitating one addiction or another around here?

Comment

Bajka: Thanks for chocolate balls KM and Azrael.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Johnny casually walks in just in time to see the chocolate balls being giving out.*

Johnny: Oh nice! *He takes some of the balls and tries to swallow them whole but he ends up to choking* ACK!

Alec: you idiot!

Leeta & Bobb: *facepalm*

*Bobb goes over and gives Johnny a hard whack in the back. A chocolate ball comes flying out of his mouth and hits Alec in the face.*

Alec:

Johnny: MMM...those chocolate balls taste nice! *grabs some more* Sorry about that Alec. *snickers*

Alec: GGRRRR
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                              *KM & Azrael leave assorted chocolate balls for everyone.*
                              Spoiler:

KM: Isn't this facilitating an addiction?

Azrael: Aren't we always facilitating one addiction or another around here?
                              Your chocolate balls are delicious Azrael
                              sigpic

Comment

Betua: *notices the store baught truffles* I seem to ha have competition. *with a slight cockney accent* ALRIGHT! listen up you lot WHO is making sweets not a approved by my culinary genius?!

RF: *flushes slightly with Betua's jealous rage over a possible rival* come on. I'm sure they bought them, not everyone is as gourmet specific as me.

Fifth: Betua, Why are you speaking in such an unusual manner? *brings in last of Betua approved(i.e. made) truffle tray*

Betua: Because .... *thinks for a moment* because its cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X