Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve: Did someone call me? *poses with a perfect pout* Remember to get my good side, babe
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I thought Steve only had good sides

Azrael:

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
        I thought Steve only had good sides

Azrael:
        Steve: Now that's what I call a worshipper *rushes across room and gives KM a big hug*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Steve: Did someone call me? *poses with a perfect pout* Remember to get my good side, babe
          WS: Okay Steve *starts drawing* Can you put your hand on Shaun's shoulder and stand a little bit to the side of Shaun so we can get your full body in the picture as well?

Shaun: *Sips his wine and rolls his eyes* This better not be one of those yaoi images, i know how you earth girls can get at times. *eyes all of the worshippers*

Karl: If it is then we all know who is the top and who is the bottom right now.

Shaun: *spits out his wine*

Comment

Originally posted by todd's pet View Post
            steve: Now that's what i call a worshipper *rushes across room and gives km a big hug*
            km:

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
              Shaun: *Sips his wine and rolls his eyes* This better not be one of those yaoi images, i know how you earth girls can get at times. *eyes all of the worshippers*
              Leeta: *cough cough* it's a good thing I'm not from Earth... *cough*

*starts sketching Shaun & Steve secretly in the corner*
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

WS: Okay Steve *starts drawing* Can you put your hand on Shaun's shoulder and stand a little bit to the side of Shaun so we can get your full body in the picture as well?

ROFL!

Comment

TP: ROTFLMAO!!!!

Steve: Oh for heaven's sake... do I not have enough to put up with having those pictures of me and Eddie that TP did? *turns and scowls at Shaun* Bro, will you put down that poison at least while I'm here - that formented grape stuff is soooo not good for you
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: *blushes* Heh, I don't know what you all are talking about. Pfft, yaoi.

Chris: *backs away from mar and the other worshippers* Women these days....
                    sigpic

Comment

TP: Yay! Mar!!! *rushes to hug Mar* *spots Chris* Ooooh, Chris... long time no see *winks*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs TP* Hello. We didn't bring any goodies tonight, unfortunately.

Chris: *winks back and puts arm around TP's shoulders* It's good to see you again. I missed you a lot.
                        sigpic

Comment

TP: *to Mar* Just as well I did then - chocolate cookies! *to Chris* Well we'll have to do something about that, babe *sits beside Chris on other side from Mar and snuggles into Chris's arm* I;m sure Steve won't mind while he;s busy posing for Leeta
                          sigpic

Comment

*watches Steve posing for her*

Oh wait...I'm suppose to be drawing you. *goes back to sketching*
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              TP: *to Mar* Just as well I did then - chocolate cookies! *to Chris* Well we'll have to do something about that, babe *sits beside Chris on other side from Mar and snuggles into Chris's arm* I;m sure Steve won't mind while he;s busy posing for Leeta
                              Oh, thanks! You must be psychic, I was just telling Chris earlier that I was craving chocolate!

Chris: *finds a vase and puts a flower in TP's hair* Really? Posing can suuure take a long time. Take your time Leeta, I'll just *snuggles closer* make sure I keep TP warm until your finished.

Mar: Oh, Chris.
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: *passes plate of cookies to Mar* They're double choc chip, Mar *smells beautifully scented flower* Stargazer lilies - my favourite! *sigh* Gosh, Chris, I missed you too - what's a gorgeous wraith like you been up to while you were away?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X