Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM: *Takes a free sample of Sally's conditioner* Thanks Sally.

Azrael: *Laughs at Alec* Bit eager there, weren't you?

Comment

Alec: *to Azrael* My dreads haven't been conditioned in sometime. Sha- *steps on some conditioner that was on the floor squirting it into Shadow's eye*

Shadow: *wipes the junk from his eyes and walks towards Alec growling*

Alec: Oh Please. Like I'm really scared of you.

*Shadow lunges after Alec*

Alec:
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

HR: *to TP* That would work very well I have 'only' six Queens you know so seven places would be ideal the only problem would be, who would I sleep next to? There's so many to choose from

Sally: You're welcome everyone! And yes, it is safe for dreads, Alec
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Azrael:

KM:

Azrael: How long do you think it'll take?

KM: How long will what take?

Azrael: Alec realising he's not the alpha.

KM: *Shrugs*

Comment

Well, my boys sometimes fioght for prime position Other times they just make a huge wraithy pile-up, especially in the winter - cosy!

Todd: *passes conditoner to Steve when they swap places thru the star gate*

Steve: Princess I missed you so---- ooooh, hair conditioner! Mmmmmmm

TP:
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Priorities, Steve.

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *stop by to pick up some hair conditioner* Thanks, Sally!

Orb: *waves the 'Commander' conditioner in front of Bullseye* Let's try this out now. I can wash your hair, massage your scalp, condition your hair, and re-do your accent braids.

Bullseye: It has the makings of the start of an excellent worship itinerary. Let's go! *legs it back to their room with Orb*

Comment

Bajka and boys: Hi everybody! We was a little busy but today we have free day and we can rest here.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Leeta and her boys wave at Bajka and her boys, except for Alec, whos dreads have gone really fluffy from too much conditioner*

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys walk in and wave to the assembled Wraith and worshippers*

DS: Hmmmmm. What's that good smell in here?

Tommy: *picks up one of the conditioner samples and sniffs it tentatively* I'd say it's this.

DS: Oh, Sally's conditioner! Great, I wanted to try it out. *takes a sample* What's this, a Commander conditioner? Cool.

Rhys: You're not thinking of putting that stuf in my hair, are you? Look what it has done to Alec!

DS: *tries hard not to laugh at poor Alec* But he looks very thunkable! I have never seen such fluffy dreads!

Tommy: *telepathically to DS* They're not supposed to be this fluffy, I think.

DS: Oh. But he does look kinda cute.

Comment

Bullseye: *saunters into the common area with shinier Wraithstyle tangled hair flops contentedly into a recliner*

Orb: *follows Bullseye with shinier brown hair*

Bullseye: *to Alec* New look?

Orb: Either that or Leeta has a lot of tending to do for his hair.

Bullseye: I'm sure he won't mind.

Comment

*Alec glares at everybody looking at his hair*

Alec: GGRRRR! *storms out of the room as his fluffy dreads stick out from all directions.

Leeta: Shadow took the extra samples of conditioner and forced Alec use it last night. I'll go help him fix his hair. *runs after Alec*

Comment

Orb: *cuddles into Bullseye when Alec glares and waits until Alec leaves the room to speak* He doesn't seem very happy.

Bullseye: *to Shadow* Revenge for doing things like beaming you to random places on the island?

Comment

Azrael: *Walks passed Alec in the corridor on the way to the common area* What's up with him?

KM: Might have something to do with the, um, hair problem.

Azrael: *waves to everyone*

KM: *waves to everyone*

Comment

TP: *sits in recliner singing contentedly to self while brushing Steve's hair*

Steve: That Commander conditioner did a good job, didn't it, babe

TP: That and the fact that I brush it so often

Steve: True... you;re a most attentive worshipper

Greg: *waves to everyone* Not likely - I like my dreds the way they are! But I have a contribution for the spa day... *lays out pots and bottles on table* My favourite ginger bubble bath and face cream I made with ginger in it - TP says it's very good for human skin and makes you feel all perky!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X