Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: *to Bajka* We can always draw chocolate tattoos on them.

Bullseye:

Comment

Marek: Agree with Tommy.

Bajka*to Orb*: Good idea.

Marek: Yes, great idea.
      sigpic

Comment

DS: *takes a bottle of cocolate sauce* Great idea! Chocolate tattoo anyone?

Tommy: Me! Me!

Rhys: Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Rhys: Really cool Wraith don't need a facial tattoo.

Tommy: Or only small tattoos on their chin.
          Orb: Both of your boys have chin markings. Tommy has a small tattoo and Rhys has vein patterns. How about that?

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=742&pos=590

Comment

DS: That's right. Even if it's not a tattoo it's definitely a marking.

Rhys:

DS: I wonder if this means something that I subconsciously picked two Wraith with chin markings.

Rhys: Chin markings could indicate the Wraith in question has hidden qualities of a certain kind.

DS: Or an abnormal high level of self-confidence.

Tommy: Huh?

DS:

Comment

Orb: *grabs a bottle of chocolate sauce too. She and draws an arc around Bullseye's right viper pit and a curved line above his left eye going the opposite direction*

Bullseye: *'sees' through Orb's eyes telepathically* Not bad.

Comment

TP: *wanders in trailing 6 wraith behind... Steve, Seth, Greg, Spike, Eddie and Aurel* Hi folks. SW is enjoying some 1-on-1 time with Todd... mind if we all join you?
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bajka and boys: Hi TP! Hi boys!

Marek grabs two bottles of chocolate sauce and gives one to Bajka.

Marek*to Bajka: Please, don`t draw on me hearts.

Bajka: Ok. I will draw flowers.

Marek: Ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Chocolate sauce, eh? TP's been baking pumpkin pie today and she's covred in splatters of sweet pumpkin... *gets idea* Come here, TP, babe... *squirts TP with chocolate sauce* Yummy!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: Hi, TP and crew!

Bullseye: *gets an idea from Eddie's idea and paints maple syrup on Orb's cheeks*

Comment

Bajka and boys: We must go now. We will back tomorrow. Bye.
                        sigpic

Comment

Orb: Good night, Bajka!

Comment

*Leeta and Alec come back from their holodeck adventure.*

Leeta: wow that was really fun. I can't wait to go back.

*sees Bajka and her boys leaving* Goodnight all of you.

*Leeta and Alec see bottles of chocolate sauce and others painting chocolate tattoos on their wraith. Leeta grabs a bottle and looks at Alec innocently.*

Alec: .....hmm I don't think I have much of a choice. Atleast you can lick it off after right?

Leeta: of course!

Spoiler:
                            ooc: my internet is mega slooow tonight GGGRRR
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Bullseye: *to Alec* That is exactly what we are going to be doing.

Orb: Time to go to our room? Race you there! *takes off with Bullseye giving chase after her*

Comment

Vincent: *comes in and looks around, noticing chocolate splotches everywhere and drones cleaning up the mess* Oh, apparently I missed the fun. What have you been up to in here?

DS: *decorating Rhys's face with chocolate tattoos* We were unleashing our creativity and have designed new tattoos.

Rhys: Hey, watch out! I don't want chocolate sauce in my eyes!

DS: Sorry.

Vincent: Very good idea to utilise chocolate sauce. That way you won't be stuck with a tattoo you don't like. I wonder if there is a worshipper around who still needs a canvas.

Comment

Working...
                                X