Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb and Bullseye: *pause and look up at Rhys when he yells, then watch him do a backflip*

Orb: *giggles at Craig spouting water* *to Bullseye* Will you do a Wraithy backflip for me?

Bullseye: If you insist. *swims over to the side of the pool, then does a backflip, landing in the center of the floating chair Orb is sitting on*

Orb: *thunk* *drool*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      Orb and Bullseye: *pause and look up at Rhys when he yells, then watch him do a backflip*

Orb: *giggles at Craig spouting water* *to Bullseye* Will you do a Wraithy backflip for me?

Bullseye: If you insist. *swims over to the side of the pool, then does a backflip, landing in the center of the floating chair Orb is sitting on*

Orb: *thunk* *drool*
      Craig: Show off
      Aurora: You're only jealous!
      Craig: *mumbles* PA loves me, even if I'm too lazy to consider backflips*
      PA:

Comment

DS: Look at all that gorgeous wraithy hair flying when they do backflips!

Comment

Bajka, Gregus and Marek: *waves to PA, Craig, and Aurora*
          sigpic

Comment

Orb: I feel faint from all this thunking. I need a fairy cake for energy.

Bullseye: What makes you think there are fairy cakes?

Orb: Craig is here. Where there is Craig, there are fairy cakes nearby. Unless Eddie finds them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              Bajka, Gregus and Marek: *waves to PA, Craig, and Aurora*
              *PA and Aurora wave back*
              *Craig waves and forgets to keeps swimming* "gulp"

Comment

Orb: Craig is here. Where there is Craig, there are fairy cakes nearby. Unless Eddie finds them first.
                Craig: Won't the fairy cakes get a bit soggy?
                *Aurora finds Craig's stash of cakes and finds a floating ring he places the box on*
                *Craig floats the cakes to the middle of the pool*

Comment

KM: A brilliant deduction, Holmes.

Comment

Orb: *claps* Thanks, Craig and Aurora*

Bullseye: *to Orb* I will grab one for you, since you are feeling faint and all.

Comment

Tommy: *dives for the fairy cake float and grabs a cake to take it back to DS* Thanks, Craig!

DS: *gives Tommy a snog for bringing her a fairy cake*

Tommy: *purrrrr*

Comment

Craig: Enjoy the cakes everyone *decides he's feeling lonely without PA and gets out the pool, picks her up and jumps in with PA still in his arms*
                        PA: I still have all my clothes on.
                        Craig: That can be rectified
                        PA:

Comment

Bullseye: *hands Orb a fairy cake and leans close* Do I get a reward too?

Orb: Of course! *snogs Bullseye*

Comment

Bullseye: *hands Orb a fairy cake and leans close* Do I get a reward too?

Orb: Of course! *snogs Bullseye*
                            Craig: Lucky Bullseye *puckers up and PA gives him a kiss too*
                            PA:
                            *Aurora decides he's missing out, so he takes off his coat and jumps in too*

Comment

*PA starts to get rather tired, so she says goodbye to everyone*
                              *Craig and Aurora take their tired Worshipper home to dry off, warm up and snuggle*

(bye, sorry but I'm gatting very tired and can't stay on )

Comment

*Bajka takes one fairy cake.*

Bajka: Thanks for cake.

*Bajka swimming and eating cake in one time trying to catch shark.*

Gregus: Bajka, what are you doing? First eat cake then play again.

Marek: Too late, she ate it.

*Marek and Gregus takes fairy cakes.*

Boys: Thanks for cakes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X