Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS: *chokes with laughter* We are more alike than you'd admit.

Rhys: *sigh* We're not alike. Wraith DNA is much more advanced. Or can you do this? *shadows woosh past the recliner, winding around DS's arm before vanishing again*

DS: Okay, you won.

Comment

Orb: *eats chocolate* Humans are supposed to eat all the time. Elric and Ellia only fed every 2 to 3 months when they were crash-landed on that human-controlled planet. COH hive Wraith seem to be feeding every day.

Bullseye: I don't feed every... OK, so, maybe I do. But, my regeneration powers will always be at their highest and I will have all the more energy to give.

Comment

DS: Yes, CO hive Wraith feed several times a day, it seems.

Rhys: *points to Bullseye* What he says. Regeneration powers and so on. Valid points.

DS: Any excuse, eh? You're lucky Wraith don't get obesity.

Comment

KM: Even if wraith did get obesity, I'm fairly sure these guys work off what they eat, one way or another.

Azrael: And you're only thinking of one way right now.

KM: Actually two, the first one was tag. But yes, that too.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            KM: Actually two, the first one was tag. But yes, that too.

Orb: Often, the first ends up leading to the second...

Bullseye:

Comment

Azrael: And you love that it does.

Comment

Bullseye: One might question whether the worshippers intentionally start these things.

Orb: *leaps of the recliner and starts running through the hive*

Bullseye: *runs after Orb, deliberately letting her stay ahead of him through the chase*
                Last edited by WraithTech; 17 January 2011, 12:40 PM. Reason: st00pid auto-fill typos

Comment

*Looks around at everyone still playing around the potted plants*

Bajka i LOVE your Mortiis siggies!!

*Shows everyone a secret picture i took of Vincent while stalking him*

Spoiler:

Isn't he adorable?!!! *looks around for Shaun or Karl* Maybe one day i will quit stalking him and give him a big wraithy hug!

*Shaun grabs the picture and throws it on the ground pushing his pimp cane on it*

WS: *Tries to grab it from underneath the cane* Meany

Comment

Awwwww I hope you had a digital copy of that (just don't tell Shaun, or he'll pimp cane your computer).

Trust me, stalking is all the fun... I stalk Steve all the time (except when he's getting too intimate with TP )

Tony: I wondered where you went off to.

Addict: You see nuzzin
                    sigpic

Comment

Orb: *runs through the common area and sees the cake photo on the ground as she slides under a table* CAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Bullseye: *jumps over the table as though it were a tiny hurdle and, playfully growling, grabs Orb from behind possessively, one hand around her waist and the other arm with his feeding hand resting on her feeding spot* Wraith CAN have their cake and eat it too.

Orb: *gets dragged into their quarters, giggling all the way*

Comment

Tony: Don't you mean "Wraith can HAVE their cake and eat it too"

Addict: *facepalm* That's what HE SAID!

Tony: *points domineeringly toward pot plants* Pot plants now. No questions, no arguments.

Addict: Yes dominus.

Edgar and Stefan: That was disturbing
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: Did someone say cake?

Azrael: A photograph of a cake. And of course they're making food jokes again.

KM: Lol, are you lot permanently hungry?

Azrael: Says the girl who only came in because she heard the word 'cake'.

Comment

Addict: Cake? How did I miss the mention of cake.

Tony: *from behind pot plants* Naked Wraith covered in chocolate, Addict, or cake. Make your choice.

Addict: Awwwwww. Can't I have both?

Tony: Grrooooowwwwwwlllll!

Addict: Okay, I choose cake
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: Isn't the cake a lie?

Vincent: *comes in and spots the photo* When did you take that picture? I thought I was alone.

Comment

Addict: THE CAKE IS A LIE? *cries* Well, looks like I'm going to have to settle for a naked Wraith covered in melted chocolate. What a disappointment *skulks behind the pot plants*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X