Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((I can't wait to see this))

Comment

Taking a step back, Jadyn took a defensive stance, and then without a warning, Jadyn ran at McKay who readied himself for the attack. But instead of hitting McKay, Jadyn flipped right over the grooplee and at the same time swung his stick and his leg at McKay, knocking the stick out of McKay's hand and kicked his leg out from under him, making McKay fall to his knees.

Landing on his feet, Jadyn put his stick up to McKay's chin, "What do you think?" Jadyn smirked, "Not bad for a boy huh?"

((( Hope you don't mind McKay, I just did the whole fight...))

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Panting from the fight mckay tried to pick himself up.
        "Well...That was....Impressive."

Comment

Stevens had a bit of a friendly smirk. "Good thing you're better with a P-90 than with a stick, Mckay." But something was bouncing around her mind. The kids were good at this, was it possible they had real weapons that were sword-like. The two guards didn't seem to have any real weapons, but . . . 'You really are horribly paranoid, Stevens. And I can't even complain I've been in the military too darn long.' "Soo, Jadyn, when do you think your sister will be back?"
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Shouldn't be long." Jadyn replied. Looking at McKay, he smiled, "You were good, it's just that most people get caught off guard when I do it."

Kari watched the fight with amusement as McKay ended up on his knees. Offering her hand to help him get to his feet, Kari said, "You better practice you sword playing skills, Mickey, or judging on this fight, we might all be replaced by children."

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Ka'te grinned at Jadyn, then at McKay who looked amused but a little wounded in pride.

"Sorta reminds you of Yoda, doesn't he? I bet he'd love Star Wars."

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
              Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
              (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

"Yes, But the child is and half a metre tall, Wait, yes that describes Yoda. Jadyn, are you dyslexic?" Mckay laughed after spewing that amateur comment

Comment

Confused, Jadyn asked, "What's Yoda and Star Wars and Dyslexic??"

Kari chuckled, "It's just something we used to watch from our world, and Yoda always does flips like the one you just did. As for dyslexic that means you can't read, but don't listen to him."

"That sounds like fun!!" Jadyn smiled. "But I too can read."

Running back to the gate was Jalena, "The leaders are ready for you now." Looking at everyone's amused expressions and the stick in Jadyn's hand, Jalena crossed her arms, "Let me guess, Jadyn showed you his move didn't he?" Turning toward her brother, "You just can't help but show off, can't you. Maybe we should have a round later and let everyone see it, besides, the annual dueling games are coming soon."

"You're on Jalena."
                  Last edited by The Shadow; 03 May 2006, 08:52 AM.

Comment

"Lead the way then, how old are your leaders exactly?" Stevens had this mental image that the 'leaders' in a group of children equaled whoever was the biggest bully. "And Ka'te here would like to see some of the writings within your city, if you have any of your people to spare who can read. Just to help her, but she'll most likely know the language."

Stevens shifted her attention from Jalena to the team. "After we speak with the village leaders, I'm going to make a trip to the gate for a check-in, then we'll ask about the Stone that's apparently important." She gestured towards the city gate, allowing the girl to lead.
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Lesgo!" Mickey shouted
                      Mckay walked along but nobody followed, He had just realized that the girl was supposed to lead the way.
                      "Come on!"

Comment

"Well, Jonah is at least 17 rotations old." Jalena said as she led the way and giggled as the male of the grooplees try to go off on his own.

"Jalena and I can both read if you want us to help with the Stone?" Jadyn said. "Of course, we can get others to guard the gate, I'm pretty sure Jonah won't mind."

Comment

Stevens nodded as the team followed the girl into the semi-crumbled ruins. "That sounds like a plan, Jalena. On another note, you and your brother do guard duty at the entry, what sort of things are you guarding against? Or do you just keep watch for people coming to Place?"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"All kinds of things." Jalena replied, "Most of the time just to keep us kids safe incase someone comes to attack us."

"Or to protect us from creatures that Benal seems to infuriate all the time." Jadyn added, "Last time he came back with a giant spider chasing him."

Comment

"I didn't provoke the spider, it chased me for no reason!" Benal pointed to Stevens. "And Jen helped me catch a dija, she set a trap."

Corridors twisted maze-like, if there had ever been a roof on the city, it was long gone. Stevens asked Jalena, "What exactly is the Stone?"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Benal, you probably talked it to insanity." Jadyn said of Benal trying to throw off the blame.

"No one's really sure what the Stone says, Jonah and the leaders know it better than us." Jalena said, "I've only seen it a few times. Something about our history or something, although one day I heard Jonah speaks of some defvice."

Comment

Working...
                                X