No announcement yet.

SG5 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yeah, I think you're right." Kari agreed as she ran down the corridoor and was met with light from the outside. "It should be through the jungle...I keep seeing trees.... come on!" Kari waved as they ran out of the palace and into the field.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Jenny looked in awe around at the lush rainforest. "This is bertiful, isn't it? I love the jungle, I want to be an animal scientist when I grow up. But we've got bigger problems right now." They pushed ahead into the forest, hitting the worn path. "We need to follow this path, I'm certain."

Ka'te nodded. "I think so too, what about you, Kari?" A high-pitched yelp from the forest made the girl turn quickly. "That sounded like a doggy and not a nice one."
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
        Jenny looked in awe around at the lush rainforest. "This is bertiful, isn't it? I love the jungle, I want to be an animal scientist when I grow up. But we've got bigger problems right now." They pushed ahead into the forest, hitting the worn path. "We need to follow this path, I'm certain."

Ka'te nodded. "I think so too, what about you, Kari?" A high-pitched yelp from the forest made the girl turn quickly. "That sounded like a doggy and not a nice one."
        "Uh oh...." Kari frowned as she skidded to a halt. "That's not good." Kari thought about a way to throw off the dogs. "Follow me!" She called to the others. Kari, Jenny, and Ka'te went off the path, trying to avoid the bad people's not so nice doggies.

Jadyn ran along the corridoor with Lt. Mickey behind him. As they were about to turn the corner, Jadyn stuck out his hand to stop Lt. Mickey from going farther. He poked his head out and saw Jonah breathless on the floor with the guards. He also heard little girls' voices.

'Looks like little Kari and the others can handle themselves pretty well.' Knowing Lt. Mickey was restless beside him, Jadyn turned around, "The girls are probably heading to the gate, you should too. I'll cover for you. If you go left, right, left, left down THAT corridoor away from Jonah and the guards, you will get outside without anyone else seeing you. You should hurry. I'll distract them." As he talked, Jadyn pulled out a sharp knife and eyed it, "Since I was suppose to guard you, it will make sense that I was hurt. I can't let Jonah know I betrayed him or else Jalena will not be safe on Harvala. This is the best way for all." Before Lt.Mickey could say anything, Jadyn stabbed himself in the stomach, struggling not to cry out. As he sagged to his knees, Jadyn looked up to Lt. Mickey and gasped out, "Go! Before it's too late."
        Last edited by The Shadow; 18 January 2007, 12:55 PM.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

The three girls brainstormed ways to throw off dogs. Jenny speculated, "We need to find a steem, that'll break the scent trail the dog's following." Jenny shoved aside a long yellow vine hanging in front, adorned with brilliant purple flowers.

Only about 100 yards behind the three small girls, a large black canine tracked them. It resembled an Earth wolf, but was about twice the size. All black except for a large white patch on the chest, the beast looked determined, dangerous, and too intelligent to fall for any tricks its quarry might try.
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

After a good distance of walking, the girls found no stream but something else. Broken limbs showed where people had traveled. "We're close to it, all this looks familiar." Jenny was dead certain of it.

While the girls were walking, the Harvarlan wolf followed at a much faster trot. It cut around in front of the group, then crouched beside the path to wait for its prey to come by.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

The wolf turned back onto the path and headed towards its prey, changing its mind about waiting for them to come to it.

Jenny halted the group. "We've wandered off the path, we might be lost. What do you two think?"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
                The wolf turned back onto the path and headed towards its prey, changing its mind about waiting for them to come to it.

Jenny halted the group. "We've wandered off the path, we might be lost. What do you two think?"
                Kari stopped and listen to her surroundings. The wolf wasn't far off, the girls' chances of survival seem bleak if some miracle doesn't happen soon.

But just as she thought that, the sapphire necklace around her neck started to glow and a voice in her head told her to trust where the necklace is guiding her. All Kari could do was stare in wonder and then she felt a tug as the necklace pulled her off to a direction in the woods.

"I think my necklace can get us home safely!! Follow me!!" Kari called to the two girls as the necklace pulled her away.

Jadyn laid on his back, breathing heavily. He couldn't remember how long ago since Lt. Mickey took off. He hoped that Kari and the others would be safe.

Slowly he heard footsteps coming closer and the face of Jonah swam into view.

Up in the higher planes, David "Davy" Jacob Lubener Crescent had his hand on the sapphire necklace given to him by his parents. Two broken halfs, one went to him, the other was with his older sister who is now in trouble.

The ascended rule was never to interfere in the lower planes, but it seems that even the Ascended Ancients who sat on the High Council has taken an interest in his sister's welfare. They had allowed Davy to used the connections to his sister to help her find her way safely back home.

Davy had been worried that the High Council would not agree, but they had easily said yes without as so much as an arguement. When Davy had asked why, their only answer was that "Your sister has a special destiny ahead of her. It is for our best interests and hers and the survival of the universe, that she be alive for the final war."

'The final war.' Davy thought. Ever since finding that out, Davy had been worried. What part would his sister play? Would she live to see the day?

But all those thoughts had been shoved back as he concentrated to the task at hand. 'Better save my sister now so that there will be a final war to fight.' He thought dully as he guided his sister and her companions through the woods away from the wolf. Davy was also aware that the young boy Jadyn had managed to pull off helping McKay escape, so McKay is now out in the woods too.

All this time he had tried his best to not only just bring his sister home safely, but also bring the girls to McKay so that they will go home together and fix this problem.

And he didn't forget about Jadyn either. The boy had courage. Davy would watch over him and his sister Jalena.

He chuckled as he watched his sister's small form running through the woods. 'I forgot how cute she used to look.'

Comment

Jenny, before the weirdness of this day, would have told Kari she was insane and walked off. But instead Jenny followed, pulling Ka'te behind her.

Just as they broke into the clearing, where brilliantly colored flowers overgrew the DHD, the great wolf leapt in front of the girls and crouched, ready to attack.

On the DHD, symbols began to light up as the first three coordinates to the Beta Site were inexplicably dialed. It halted, to be completed when the way to the Stargate was clear.

((OOC: Shadow, you can brainstorm a way to get rid of the wolf. I'll go along with anything.))

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

(( Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ))

Comment

Originally posted by AcidSquid View Post
                      (( Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ))
                      (( If you can't post something constructive to the mission, please don't post anything at all. You quit the RP, remember? ))
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
                        Jenny, before the weirdness of this day, would have told Kari she was insane and walked off. But instead Jenny followed, pulling Ka'te behind her.

Just as they broke into the clearing, where brilliantly colored flowers overgrew the DHD, the great wolf leapt in front of the girls and crouched, ready to attack.

On the DHD, symbols began to light up as the first three coordinates to the Beta Site were inexplicably dialed. It halted, to be completed when the way to the Stargate was clear.

((OOC: Shadow, you can brainstorm a way to get rid of the wolf. I'll go along with anything.))
                        ((OOC: I'll make things a bit more interesting.................it's time for Kari's secret past to come to light..............oh, and I'm making up some ancient words.... ))

"Stay behind me!" Kari commanded the other two girls. She didn't know what made her say that, but it seemed like the right thing to do.

Her necklace was still glowing and now seem brighter than ever. Its sharp end was pointed directly at the wolf that was readying to attack.

Without hesitation, Kari uttered, "Atlantia Illuminae!"

A bright blue beam came out of the necklace and struck the wolf full force. When the light disappeared, the lifeless figure of the wolf laid died on the ground.

Kari breathed heavily, she didn't even know why she said those words or what they even meant, but when that light beam died down, Kari felt drained and tired. She fell unconscious to the ground just as the wormhole was formed.

Mickey ran through the woods to the direction he saw of a bright light. When he finally arrived, not only was the stargate almost active, the mini versions of his three teammates where cornered by a big wolf.

He was about to help when a beam that came from what he could tell was Kari, struck the wolf head on. The wolf sagged to the ground dead, Kari swayed and fell too.

Mickey ran to the girls.

Davy was shocked. He had been dialing the gate when he saw his big sister and the beam of light that came out of her necklace that killed the wolf.

The two words she uttered were among the most powerful of Ancient spells. Not even all of those who sat on the Ascended High Council could summon the kind of power his sister just did.

Davy turned around to see the High Councillor Thorasis giving him a small smile.

"Now do you see Davy?" Thorasis said, "Your sister possess a power that is beyond all of us, even the ascended. She is the one the prophecy spoke of."

Davy felt the wind had been knocked out of him. His sister.........Kari...........she is the half mortal and immortal that the prophecy had foretold who would help end the war................Kari is an ancient.....

((OOC: Hope that wasn't too farfetched.........DragonGate, you can take McKay for the next few times if you want.... ))
                        Last edited by The Shadow; 17 February 2007, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Jenny stood in awe, stock still at what had transpired. The beast about to eat them was dead, Ka'te looked like she might pass out, Kari was unconscious, and the adult lieutenant had come back unexpectedly.

And a giant pool of water had appeared in the big stone ring.

McKay had no idea how the Gate was active, what exactly had just happened, but anywhere the Gate was linked to had to be better than here.

"Just hope the major doesn't chew me out when this is all over," the lieutenant muttered as he grabbed up Major Stevens, picked up Captain Crescent and put her piggy-back on him, and gripped Lieutenant MacDoreign's hand while he struggled to hold his superiors and send their IDC through.

Hopefully, Gaia and a doctor who could straighten this out was at the other end.

------------------------------------------------

The hold came first, making McKay curse. "That's a bad word," the squirmy redhead under his arm chided.

"Ma'am, if you only knew how screwed we are right now," McKay gave up and gasped a thank you to the universe as the all-clear came through. He hauled his superiors through the gate.

((to Beta Site, all team members))
                          Last edited by DragonGate; 11 February 2007, 12:50 PM.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

(((OOC- Bumping in preparation og SG's-5,8, and part of 6's mini mission)))

Comment

BEGIN RESTORATION MISSION

Comment

George was first out of the gate and the first on te other side. He immeadiately pointed his TAR-21 and began to scan the area for any hostiles finding none in the immediate area. The gate was right smack in the middle of a tropical Rainforest and vines grew all around it obscuring te visons of even the most careful eye. Although he detected no danger George continued to stay on alert because he did not want o be caught off guard.

____________________________________________________________

McKay came rambling through the gate and saw Major Rhea begin to scan the immeadiate area. The moment was that of De ja vu for him. The gate and surrounding area looked almost exactly te same as he had left it. McKay pointed his P-90 towrds the jungle and went on Full alert

Comment

Working...
                                X