• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUCY! I'M HOME!

MOVIE CLIP

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Welcome back. I don't think I took you off the Player list.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

I have another week of insanity coming up.

Out of 5 people in my group, they layed off 1 and the other 2 are on leave next week. If I do the math correctly, that leaves 2 people to do the work of 5.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I'm around...just had some family drama. My niece was born 4 months premature and we've all been really worried about her but she's a fighter and is hanging in there.
          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

its ok d4d, i hope she's ok, SG2 wont be to active for a few more days

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*head-desk* *head-desk* *head-desk*

I sincerely believe that they are trying a 'survival of the fittest' strategy at work. Or, who was the guy who said, "What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger"?

I'm beginning to wonder if I should take an official LOA. The voices in my head are afraid to speak up anymore.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Sorry haven't been around much. The summer gets crazier than normal around here. I hope to get a lil more active but things just aren't looking like they are going to slow down. Bare with me SG4- i know everyone else has a crazy life as well.

Max
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Heading down to Disneyland, Paris with family on Sunday the 5th. Will be gone until late Wednesday 8th, local Swedish time
                  So this week will be kind of hectic with lots of preparations for the trip. Will post as soon as I have an opportunity, but please bare with me

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Will be gone Camping from today until July 6th

Comment

Will be gone until Tuesday evening Mountain Time. Going to Florida for the 4th of July weekend.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Back home again and relieved that the house was still here

*off to do some catch up reading*
                        Last edited by Northern Girl; 08 July 2009, 10:17 PM.

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Hey guys,

This is just a forward warning to let you all know that I might lose the access to my net in sometime foreseeable future. I don't know for how long and I don't know when it would start, but I'm really hoping I won't lose it at all. I luff coming here and have fun posting, I don't want to lose that.

The situation is yesterday I was involved in an accident and my car is pretty much dead. She's not in a good shape at all, and fixing it might cost more and blah, blah blah. So I'm to look for a new one.

Since dad's super mad and all, he told me, he might either pulled out my net or get bro to block all SG RPing sites and IM's. I'm not sure if he would go through it once he calms down.

So yes I just wanted to let you all know about this just in case I stop logging online all of a sudden.

~Himms~

Comment

heads up guys- tomorrow, monday and tuesday I'm likely to have internet not as available...so I don't know what that means

Hopefully a post will be coming tom. or sat having sharp go to bed/wake up (have your characters do the same! )
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Ok, I'm back!

So, I forgot to mention that some of the reason why I'd be busy was because I was going on my annual hiking trip! Hiked this year up by the Delaware Water Gap, which was great!

Now I'm doing a little bit of traveling (though I expect to have net access), and I'll be home by next week

Anyway...let's get this RP movin faster than half a mile per hour!

*moves to OOC box*
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

*sigh* I'm sorry folks. My fault for slowing things down. I'm having some personal/health issues right now.
                                I'm having a hard time getting the 'voices' of my characters to speak to me. Usually I get like this in the middle of winter, not the middle of summer.
                                It's being complicated by the fact that the player we were supposed to pick up on Iberia has decided, because of her own family health problems, not to play at this time. I'm kind of having to revise our whole purpose in going to Iberia.
                                I know everyone wants to move this along ASAP but ..... I'm doing what I can at the pace I can do it.

Suggestions for Iberia would be welcome. PM's please.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X