Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, you'll see something from over here - let me know.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

** Advance Warning **

Gen and I will both be gone from Wednesday evening, 4 Aug, until Monday morning, 9 Aug.

Motorcycle weekend in the next state. No room for the laptop so, unless things are slow there and the hotel has a public comp, we'll be out of touch.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I'm posting for my dad
        PJ is on duty for a couple of day's so his posts will be limited to his Blackberry, so not much I guess until later this week and no he's not left, just busy and very tired

Comment

Back from London, just give me some time to catch up with everything.

Comment

Just a heads up- quite the busy weekend for me fri-sun, but I should still be able to get online
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Back to work again tomorrow.

With hubby still attending school and me still on 100% shifts at work, needless to say, there will be less time for RPing for me in the next couple of weeks to start with.

I *will* be posting, but maybe not just every day due to RL responsibilities.

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Heads up everyone- I'm travelling a little bit for this weekend- leaving tomorrow and returning Sunday. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have net access until Sunday.

As usual- direct all urgent questions to Gen
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

VS hereby declares that all his characters are NPCed for anyone who's bored enough to play them, until he gets back home Saturday 21st or says otherwise. Sorry, wasn't able to produce something for Tallon while packing bags.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Hey all! I'm back, but with limited net access til Thursday. It shouldnt prevent me from posting though
                    sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Contrary to what ever rumors there may be, , I'm still around. Jyn is still around. She's been sick as a dog and it's been too flipping hot to turn on the comp. Cool down for the next week or so. Posts coming. Really!!!
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

I just want to tell everyone I am back. What did I miss?
                        Aftermath RP
                        Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                        Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                        SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                        Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Jyn says that she'll be back tomorrow. I got her to the gym this evening and, although she walked about half as fast as I did, she didn't end up wheezing and coughing when we were done. Good sign.

It's funny to talk to her. She'll be talking along and suddenly her mouth is moving but no sound is coming out.

She just bounced a beanie baby off my head. Definitely feeling better.

Yes. Doing a lot of pointing and whispering. On the plus side, I was told that my telephone voice is sexy. Tomorrow I get the comp in the evening. Thanks for being patient.
                          sigpic

Comment

VS is back, VS is tired from resting and is ready to use his two last two weeks to read and post in 3 RPs. Just give me a day to sort things out and I'll start spitting out posts.

sigpic

Comment

Heads up all-

I just found out that I'll be super busy next week, and likely (though hopefully not) without net access.

Suspected dates are Sept. 4/5 (sat/sun) - 10 (fri)
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

** Advance Warning **

This weekend is a 3-day holiday weekend in the US.
                                Labor Day - our official end to summer.

I'm attending a gaming con and will be dragging Jynjyr along with me. So from Friday night (3 Sep) until Monday evening (6 Sep) I probably won't have net access. We'll be partying in a National Guard armory and I suspect won't be allowed to access their internet network.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X