Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a few tough weeks ahead of us over here.

Good news: My husband goes back to school for a month to improve his chances of getting a job! It'll be *a lot* of homework with trigonometry, metallurgy and and all that fun stuff....

Bad news: Less time for RPing since I've got to continue to work 100%, which we all know is a lie, it's usually more than that, and more or less take care of *everything* that has to do with family.

I'll definitely prioritize the Iberian mission, then comes Tim and Gus..

Although Gus is technically an NPC, I'm very fond of him and would like to continue to play him, but if I hold anything up... Well, he's all yours
    The rest of the NPC's I've ever laid hands on are fair game

Will be back as usual during weekends and after July 11th when my 4 week holiday starts

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Well, never thought I'd have to post in here, but here goes:

For this week and the next I am facing limited availability. (For example, this is the first chance I've had today to even boot my PC up. ) Which means I will only post/visit the forum once per day, if possible.

The reason for this LOA-ish is this : It is exams here for high-schools, and a young member of my family is often joining me for lunch, which means a lot more work for me than usual (shopping & cooking, etc). Plus I need to babysit her as well whilst she studies for her exams at my home. So you are warned, no more posts from me during my daytime for a while.

Comment

New Status: LOA
        Duration: At least 4 days
        Reason: Moving house and lack of internet at the new house for a little while.

Comment

Sorry about no posts today, traveling tomorrow and I'll probably have limited access until Sunday.

Sorry again
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Advance warning!
            It's going to be a stupendous weekend here in NE Ohio. First one we've had since April.

At the very least, Jyn and I are going to be out riding all day on Saturday. She's already mapping out a route.
            Sunday morning we'll be home but afternoon and evening are out.
            If Monday is nice, we'll be off again.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, found some internet at the airport, maybe this won't be too bad..
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Good news- have internet access.

Bad news- still limited, and I'm busy, so don't expect to be seeing a TON of me until after Sunday. As always- fastest way to reach me is email.
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Alrighty- back in action!
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Sorry gang. Too freaking hot to turn on the comp at home this weekend. 34C+ (93F) yesterday. No A/C.
                    Same today.
                    It's even too hot to .
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm off for a week starting tomorrow (Wednesday) without internet access or time to post. Sorry it's a bit last minute, but that's been the case of the whole trip.
                      "I once thought it better to be right
                      But now I have finally seen the light
                      Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                      I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                      Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Going to be gone from July 21 to August 15. Just a heads up.
                        Aftermath RP
                        Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                        Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                        SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                        Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Might as well put it up now

Am off to London, UK, from August 1st till August 4th, but that will be late at night, so won't get online again until the fifth. YAY! 4 days of shopping and sightseeing, and no internet in sight!

Comment

Will be back to full playing the first couple of weeks of August, taking R&R and getting away from this desert for a little while. Know I'll spend at least some time trying to remember where I laid my rifle and being confused when somebody uses my FIRST name.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I'm heading off to Öland tomorrow afternoon with my family and will be there until late Sunday evening.

Will probably have net acess, but the lappie is brought along mainly for hubbie's studies

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Hey all,

I'm most likely not going to be able to post tomorrow (though I may be able to get stuff on my phone), because I'm going up to Oshkosh for Airventure , the world's largest Aviation Festival!
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X