This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye, DG.

I'll get mine out of the way now, too. Count me out of action from Wednesday (evening?) until about Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

*runs in between action of a most amazing game to fall to the ground sobbing*

DGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

you best be back ... we will leave a light on!!!

more important than anything!!! BE SAFE!!!

prayers will be on overload dear!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

teeohmynoeshee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
        Posting the official notice, last posting will be Tuesday evening until the Education Center/Library closes.
        Spoiler:
        I'm going to be gone for the next year from IC posting, hopefully return to talk OOC within two or three months, and limited IC posting of what's happening to Jen and Greg in the interim. No interactivity though, I don't want to hold anything up if things go wonky overseas.

SG-5, SG-6 and Gen already know what's going on in detail. I will be back to full play in May 2011. SG-6 has permission to NPC Greg on the mission, don't hurt him, that'll be my job when I get back to posting. And I will be coming back, I've been here too long to not come back when I can.

A Blessing for St. Michael

May St. Michael, the Archangel Prince of the Seraphim and the patron saint of mariners, paratroopers, police and others intercede on your behalf and ask the Good Shepherd of us all to bless and protect from all harm all those who protect us.

Stay safe and drop in any time to chat and let us know how things are going.

I'll keep the candle burning until you come back to play. Heck, at the speed we're going, Jen and Greg won't be in captivity for more than a few days (RP-time).
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Miss you immensely already DG!

Will keep you in my thoughts until you come back here. Keep safe!!

*copies candle*

I'm getting emotional here... and I'm either US or Russian... Just a tight up Swede

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Posted in OOC but will post here as well:

WILL MISS YOU DG!!!!!!!!!!

*MEGA BIG HUGS*

Comment

We'll miss you DG!!!

Keep safe!

Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 27 April 2010, 05:33 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Will miss you, DG, take care!!
                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Character Name: Kim, Travis, Lance (Claire's going coma...she won't count )
                  Length of Absence (Days): from the 5 the May till maybe the 11/12th May. So a week Maximum.
                  Reason (Optional): Operation's Tomorrow!! I'm nervous as hell.

I'll try belting out posts today and will leave my charries to be NPCed or just 'dragged' along as the others see fit. If my posts don't make sense you will know why LOL.

Comment

you can't go till you post Kim and T!!!

sends nerve number!!!

you know the prayers are there for yah dear ... as always!!!

teeehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Hey all-

I regret to say that I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend with a bunch of things and the earliest I can guarantee a post will be Monday evening.
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Advance warning - Gen and I will be out of town for a Con from Thursday morning (27 May) until Wednesday morning (2 Jun).
                        I'm bringing the laptop but don't know how much time we'll have to use it.
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

We're on the road in a few minutes. *crosses fingers that the laptop really works* I'll find a way to get online a couple of times.
                          sigpic

Comment

No time to make an IC post now, but I wanted to sneak in from class and give you advance warning.

From June 5 (Saturday) to June 8 (Tuesday), I'll be out of commission. The Saturday and Tuesday, I'll be on the road. The Monday, I'll be on base for my uncle's Change of Command Ceremony. Any internet access I have during this time will likely be spent on homework.

Comment

The laptop really works. We're here, checked in, registered and signed up for duty. It seems as though we may be seeing each other only to turn over custody of the laptop and sleep. Busy schedules that only sometimes intersect.
                              Isn't that what Cons are for?
                              sigpic

Comment

We're home. Recovering.
                                Maybe I can't do a "5 & 2 Con" any longer. That's 5 hours of sleep and 2 meals a day. I think I need more than 5 hours of sleep.
                                Tons of fun though. Discussed my fave characters TV, Movies and Books. Met some really nice people and some terribly annoying people. It all balanced out in the end.

If we don't get T-storms this evening, I'll be posting in the Gateroom. Maybe at lunchtime if I get a lunchtime today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X