No announcement yet.

General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue was busily skimming through the report. He flipped back and forth a few times, checking facts. Finally he put the folder down. "This was supposed to be a mission to find a suitable planet for a Beta-site. How did you get involved in a civil war?"

(( OOC - I read the mission thread. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Jim was silent a moment, he was thinking back for a moment.
      "Sir, well, to begin with, we had no idea who or what the Lotarians were...they held us ast gunpoint, and told us to get on their ship."

"I did what I assumed would be best for my team sir, trying to fight our way out of it looked very suicidle, a four man team versus a very large looking woman with a ship behind her...and besides, we were trying to be more diplomatic on this mission sir, different than our predecesors."

"So, we then learnt about their crisis, the Aufstand were attacking us, wich is why they appeared so hostile to us, but, after some quick thinking by Seph, we managed to escape, we then learn't alot about their past...unfortunately..."

Jim took a breath, and cleared his mind for a second, the images were flashing through his mind. "The Aufstand, used a salavged Ha'tak and started attacking the city...we were trapped sir, the gate was inaccesible unfortunately, so we had no choice but to either sit there and wait for the worst, or help.

"We decided to help after discussing the situation with the Council. Seph assisted and provided a few frequencys to assist in taking down the several dozen Death gliders with their cannons, and the original five Al'khesh."

Although, half of my team were on the surface at the time sir, they had been offered a tour around the place...the city had a shield, that stopped the bombardments, but it didn't stop the ships coming through it...well, as it says in the report, we fought, and fought...and fought...Until all seemed lost.

But, Seph volunteered to go look through some very ancient ruins with some assitance from some Lotarians, he believed he may have found a ship there.
      But meanwhile, I took one of the last fighter the Lotarians had, as after Winters had been cut off, and I couldn't get any kind of radio contact with Nash...and, I found Winters, and Nash was giving him air support."

Jim cringed for a moment. "But then...I never did get a radio lock with Nash...I landed and picked up Winters, but then Seph came back with the Alarius, he blew the remaining ships out of the sky, and the Ha'tak with the last of the on-board drones."

"We landed, but unfortunately, when I got to the bridge, Seph had lost consiousness, and the Lotarians on-board...well, none of them had the Ancient gene, if you read the file sir, it's all there."

"Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to learn the secrets of the Alarius, and the ship was being bombarded. The Alarius has beaming technology, but it's very unstable, but the Lotarians were beamed underground, it was just me, Seph and Winters."

Before I landed however, Seph had told me that he couldn't keep it up for much longer, he also told me that...that Nashs' fighter had crashed into a collapsing building...Well, an Al'khesh came out of no-where and started to damage the Alarius.

"Winters, the brave soul, took the fighter and managd to blast the Al'khesh down, but...the Al'khesh took him down at the same moment."

"I managed to fly the Alarius to the Alpha site, and you know what happened to Seph sir."

Jim had realised that the General didn't want the report, just a simple explanation.
      "Uh...sorry sir, I just wanted to be a little thorough, all in all, I beleive I should of followed Nash' advice, by shooting them and running the hell back to the Alpha site."

Jim stared downward, he wasn't crying, but he was turning a very bright shade of purple.
      Jim suddenly felt a rush of anger go through him.

He looked up at the General and stared into his eyes, almost like-flames were in Jims eyes.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Blue looked sympathetically at the man across the desk. "Now you're mad. And sad. And feeling guilty that you survived and they didn't."
        The General clenched his jaw and closed his eyes for a second, seeing lost faces. "I know the feeling."
        sigpic

Comment

Jims anger subsided, for he saw the pain of lost ones on the Generals face. "I'm...sorry General, I should be acting more profesionally...it's just, I have never taken anything like this, not even the destruction of Earth was this big of a shock..."

Jim stared at Blue for a moment, and then his eyes dropped to the mission report on the desk. "Sir...I'm...not sure what to do with myself..."

Comment

"No. Acting professionally doesn't mean being unfeeling. They were your team, your comrades, hopefully your friends. The destruction of Earth is too big to grasp, the loss of friends hits much closer to home."
            Blue put the mission report folder in his desk drawer. "I'd love to give you time away from here. I can't. Don't run yourself into the ground but, I want you to work with the scientists investigating the Alarius. You're our resident expert on it."

(( OOC - Check this out. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1164 ))
            sigpic

Comment

"Sir SG-2 is coming in hott" Marshall said knocking at the Generals door.

Proud Supporter of:
              - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Jim nodded at the general, he stood up saluted and before Marshall walked up to the door, he asked.
                "Sir, where would you like me to meet the scientists, at a science lab, or at the Alarius?"

He then watched as Marshall walked up to the door and said "Sir, Sg-2 is coming in hott!"
                Jim stood there, awaiting the Generals responce.

Comment

"OH FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!" Blue thumped the desk with his fist before heading for the door.

"Colonel, go to the labs at tell them I sent you." He stopped for a second to lay a hand on Jim's shoulder, "Jim, if you need to talk, my door is open."

"I'll be right back," he tossed over his shoulder to the (im?)patiently waiting Colonel Beckett.

<< to the Control Room >>

(( OOC - I feel like a ping-pong ball. Control room > office >control room ))
                  sigpic

Comment

Abby noticed General Blue come out and head in the direction of the Control Room. She heard him mention that he would be right back, and so she kept sitting there waiting for his return.
                    sigpic

Comment

(( OOC - Sorry P_M. Days like this are why I'm no longer a boss IRL. Will you be on tomorrow morning? I'm in EST time-zone. ))
                      Last edited by Gen Blue; 09 December 2005, 03:32 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

<< from Control Room >>

The general beckoned to Col. Henderson to follow him to the inner office. "Have a seat, Colonel."

(( OOC - I've forgotten what your mission was. I'm going to skim your thread. ***** Woo - hoo. You found tech and had all your team come back alive. ))
                        Last edited by Gen Blue; 09 December 2005, 04:07 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jim saluted and headed to the science labs.

<To Science Labs>
                          ((OOC: ....Well, tou-che. Lol, I was gonna say, maybe we shouldn't be lokin' for alein tech since some of the Alpha site personnal always seem to die, but thank you SG-4 for prooving me wrong! ))

Comment

((Blue, I will prolly be on sometime in the morning and afternoon...I am in Mountain time. If I am not on when you are in the morning...let me know what time you will be on again and then I will go from there))
                            sigpic

Comment

Blue leaned forward, flipping pages in Beckett's mission report. "That's right. You sent back the ZPM. Well done, Colonel. That may come in handy." He rocked his chair backwards and let the folder flop closed. "What else do I need to know?"

(( OOC - I'll be back late (2100 EST). Feel free to have Blue make comments to your report. ))
                              sigpic

Comment

Harry arrived outside of the general's office and found that he was in the middle of a conversation. Harry had just gotten his arm back and did not want to waste his time waiting. So harry decided to see what the outside of the base was like.

<<To the outside.>>
                                Last edited by captainpash; 10 December 2005, 10:21 AM.
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X