Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Good to see you back on your feet lieutenent."

Comment

Sarah saw people coming into the Mess Hall ((Its easier to spell ))

She joined them,

"Hey guys, Sarah Whitely, SG-1." she said sitting down next to them.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"Ryan Nash, SG-7," Ryan said, and got up. "I'll be back in a moment."
        He came back with two five blue jell-os.
        "Only the best kind for the best team and the lovely lady who has chosen to sit with us," Ryan said while setting the jello bowls on the table. He then dropped five spoons onto the table, and sat down again.

Comment

Sarah smiled and blushed. She took up her spoon and started eating.

"So, i heard something happened whilst you lot were Beta site hunting?"
          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

"A whole lot of things happenned out there," Ryan began talking between bites, making hand motions with his spoon. "We got there and Hanson found this pillar that had more than a hundred thousand Goa'ud names engraved onto it just after I translated a passage that said that those were the people who had passed through the gate. It was a Goa'uld hidey hole, all the minor ones who lost strength after losing their Jaffa went there. Winter's went and killed something and nearly got himself killed, and wound up captured. I went on a mission into a back entrance in the caves that Hanson found in a most peculiar way-" he paused to glance at Hanson, who smiled goofily. "And I met up with a Tok'Ra operative who took me to Winters. I didn't have enough C4 to blow his cell open, and then Anderson and Hanson came along because the gate had been neutralized. The Tok'Ra led us to the Al'Kesh bay once we had Winters, and we went off. We were pursued into the sky by a whole bunch of Ha'Taks that shot mine down and then chased Anderson's into hyperspace.
            "I crashed near the gate, and then, well..." He stopped and looked down. "I don't want to talk about it, really. But the gate opened for me. Just... don't ask. Before I went through, I saw the Tok'Ra I was with ascend- he had died in the crash. I had a whole bunch of broken ribs and passed out on the ramp once I got back, and by the time I came to I saw a Tok'Ra visit me in the infirmary and healed me because he thinks I helped his friend ascend, or something. I'll never know how he found out..."
            Ryan returned to eating his jell-o, but his mind was churning over those events just before going to the gate. They ascended... they all did...
            "So, SG-1 been on a mission yet?"

Comment

Sarah was nodding throughout his entire explanation.

"Sounds like a interesting mission." she commented.

"Yeah, we've been on a mission, wasent exactly interesting."

She looked up from her jello.

"Lots of trees." she said.
              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

"You know, I think I heard that before... Yes, I have. Looks like I'm not the only one that used to read General O'Neill's mission reports." Ryan smiled.

Comment

Sarah smiled.
                  "Hey, they were too good a oppertunity to miss up. Always the most interesting."
                  LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

"Yeah. I think my favorite one was the one with that mission to the planet with the time machine thingy... The one where he copied off of Carter's notes with all that technobabble. The weirdest thing is, he wrote an accurate report before the mission went off..."

Comment

Kim walked in to the mess hall, Rag'nor right behind her. "ok so this is the mess hall with ...tables chairs and food and stuff...do you want anything to eat or drink?" Kim spoted Sarah and smiled at her. " hows claire?" she asked, walking over to their table.

Comment

((OOC: Sorry, School...also i'll just catch my comments up a little ok starting with simon)) "Don't worry Hanson, it's what I do" Jim said with a large grin on his face.
                        Jim thanked nash and took a spoon and dug really deeply into his Jell-o and took large mouthfulls. Jim listend to Sarah and Ryan talk between themselves eating his Jell-o quietly and when he finished he leaned back on his chair, something to show he was thinking and he did alot.

I should of gone back and picked up Nash, i'll apologise to him now
                        "Nash" Jim said interupting their conversation "I have to apologise for not picking you up when your Al'Khesh was downed but, there were so many of them I could only..." Jim had let his defences down, he leaned forward and looked down at the table. The previous mission had taken alot out of him, before that mission he didn't even know he could fly an Al'Khesh. Jim looked up again with an attempted smile on his face.
                        Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 12 September 2005, 10:02 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"Davis' is still asleep. But the docters are taking care of her."
                          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Jim sat got up grabbed another cup of Jello, red this time didn't ofer to get anyone else one because they hadn't finished and walked back to his spot.
                            He leaned back on his chair again and stared at the ceiling and began counting the amount of grey tiles there were.

Comment

Dr. Black walked in, looking at his watch, "bloody thing has stopped" he said to no-one in particular, walking over to where the food was, "Excuse me, but do we have any curry or anything like that?"
                              The cook answered "we have some chicken tikka baguettes."
                              "I'll have of those then please."
                              "Sure, let me go get one"
                              Zach sighed and thought about that young lieutenant in the infirmary, he had seen her around before, he tried to remember her name, Davis it was. Claire Davis. He started daydreaming and jumped as the cook said his name and handed him the baguette.
                              "I suppose you haven't got any bananas fresh?"
                              "Yep, got some, here you go"
                              Zach turned from the counter and took the baguette and banana with him as well as a bottle of water he picked up. walking over to a table, he walked past a soldier staring at the ceiling."There's 408 tiles up their mate." said Zach to the soldier. The soldier sat up and scowled at him, "Thanks for that Limey"
                              "My pleasure, ah, so you're Australian?" Zach sat down at the table with him and they sarted talking.

Comment

((OOC:I'd appreciate it if you didn't take over what my character says without some kinda warning and, what the hell does Limey mean? lol ))
                                "Yeah, born in Melborune, close to the coast in Victorian...my names Jim Anderson." Jim held out his hand to shake "What's yours?"

Comment

Working...
                                X