No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony smirked. "No kidding. Must be my lucky day." Nodding towards the Major's wounded arm. "Who'd you piss off to get that?"

((I should be trotting off to bed now. I hope nothing explodes without me... ))
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Sarah walked into the Mess, grabbed a coke and a sandwich. She walked over to some people she recognised from the infimary.

"Heya guys, can i sit here?"
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Kaz and Tyler finally made it to the mess hall. Kaz had made Tyler show her around, getting her bearings. She walked up behind Lt. Whitely.
        'Lieutenant.' She smiled, 'Wanna join us?'
        Tyler smiled at Sarah and headed to a table, Kaz waited for Sarah's response...
        Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
        http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

"Yea sure." said Sarah and followed them over to a table.
          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

((Ooops gotta go train to catch. Soz))
            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

((have a good day))
              Kaz watched as the young Lt. sat down, placing her tray of food in front off her. The mess hall wasn't busy, just a few bods placed around the room, talking, eating. Kaz leant back in her chair, casting her eyes over the two women sat with her.
              'Ok ladies, so, spill the beans. Whats it like here?'

Comment

Donna looked up as Captain Mcleod sat down "hey" laughing at little at what he said. She was about to answer his question when someone answered it for her, she laughed again "suicide mission?... what source would that be? I hope note though there is Goauld on the planet and it aint gonna be easy" she paused and took a drink of her milk "Hey I dont think I know you seen you around Major...?", "Actually were going on a rescue mission...try and bring back Major Johnson team" she took another drink of her milk, "thought I said something about it back in the infirmay".
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                SG-2: CO
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Originally posted by Kazzy J
                  ((have a good day))
                  Kaz watched as the young Lt. sat down, placing her tray of food in front off her. The mess hall wasn't busy, just a few bods placed around the room, talking, eating. Kaz leant back in her chair, casting her eyes over the two women sat with her.
                  'Ok ladies, so, spill the beans. Whats it like here?'
                  Tyler toyed with her bowl of dry cereal, picking out the green Froot Loops and eating them one at a time. She drank some milk from the carton before answering.
                  "An underground base is an underground base." She glanced around the room. "You'd never guess we weren't at home. Although, I suppose this is 'home' now."
                  Kym quickly wiped her eyes on her bandaged hand. "I've only been here two weeks. Temporary assignment. The rest of my team . . . the rest of SG-11 was still on Earth."
                  She fiddled with her tea, taking a sip to ease the lump in her throat.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Kaz looked at the two women, realising that everyone was feeling some degrees of despair. She knew they all would and in times like this people needed strong leadership, they needed someone they knew they could rely on, they could trust. Kaz knew that that person was her, at least until someone else came along and told her to back down. She picked up her coffee mug, looked at the liquid as it splashed against the sides. Her mind made up.
                    'Ok ladies, it's like this. Yes, we're alone out here. We're on another planet, maybe the last few remaining members of the human race, but I'm not gonna let some snake head get the better of me. There may still be people out there, trapped, injured, needing us to find them.' She paused, collecting her thoughts, 'I'm am not gonna crumble, I'm gonna fight, get back out there as soon as I can and kick some snake butt hard, very, very hard.' She realised then that the room was quiet, all eyes on her. She lifted her mug, raised it above her head and said one simple word, 'HOME...'

Comment

Tyler was the first to stand a raise her cup. Her voice rang out, “To Earth. To Home. To us. Semper Fi.” She looked surprised at her own actions but remained standing.

((*sniffling and wiping my eyes* OK, so I’m a sap for emotionality ))
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Donna went to turn round to see who was talking about kicking some goauld butt, she laughed a little, and when she turned to the table someone was standing with a cup raised, Donna raised her cup of milk thinking of Earth as she did, though in her mind she got the image of Earth that she had see from the ship on there last mission.
                        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                        Base Senior Biologist,
                        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Sarah nodded an stood up, her cup held high, "To home!" she said.
                          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Kaz stood.
                            'I can't sit here any longer.' She said, standing.
                            'I'm going to ask Blue to send me on active duty.' With that she turned, heading to the control room...

Comment

Sarah sat and watched her leave, she knew how she felt, that she needed somtheing to take her mind off the pain.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Donna turned back round to her table as Johnson left the mess hall, she turned to Mcleod "thats whos team were going looking for" she said smiling.
                                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                                Base Senior Biologist,
                                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Working...
                                X