No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point Hanson decided to get out his seat and leave the mess.

He tapped Anderson on the back on his way out.

"See ya later Major"

Comment

Sarah looked up to see Dr. Black, walk in.

"Hi, im Sarah Whitely, i brought Davis in. Will she be okay?" she asked.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

BASE INTERCOM: 'Unauthorised off world activation. Defence teams to the gate room.'

(See my post in the control room.)

Comment

((Who are the defence teams?))
          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

(Most likely NPCs.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
              (Most likely NPCs.)
              (yep)
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Jim cut Blacks and his coversation short-"Sorry, I should probably tend to this." Jim got up and headed towards the control room.

<<Leaves Mess>>
                Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 14 September 2005, 01:02 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"Ill go find out whats going on." Sarah got up and left --->Control Room.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Rag'nor looked around the mess hall at the peoples of the tauri on this base he didnt answer Kim when she asked him if he wanted anything...

Comment

After tending to the gate room indicident Hanson walked back to the mess to see he was there. He saw Rag'nor standing there, excellent he thought. A chance to polish up that goa'uld language!

"Errr. Hello there Sir. I'm Dr. Joseph Hanson, SG7." Seph then geekily translated and repeated that sentence into goa'uld before turning around in the direction of his COs quarters out of the mess.
                      Last edited by Simonthefurling; 14 September 2005, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Abby entered the mess hall and went straight away over to the salad and fruit area. She was not all that hungry and she just wanted to eat something small and take it back to her quarters with her and relax until she was needed again. She grabbed a garden salad with ranch dressing, a bowl of fresh cherries and strawberries, some iced tea with lemon and sweetner and turned around to head out of the mess and to her quarters.

(i know..short and sweet...but it was a quick run in and out....so off to the Quarters)
                        sigpic

Comment

Kim looked at Rag'nor "er..ok...well lets keep moving shall we?" she turned and began walking out of the mess hall towards the science labs...

Comment

Cp. Winters strolled into the Mess hall and looked around. Their few people here and there many that he didn't know so he grabbed a few assorted peices of fruit, a slice of cake and a bottle of water. He sat down at an empty table and hoped someone would join him.................
                            child_of_the_gods:
                            Character Name: Alexis Winters
                            Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Jim walked into the Mess grabbed a blue Jello ((OOC:if anyone has noticed, the Jello colour reflecs my mood...)) a piece of cake and a hot meat pie "Thanks" Jim said to the chef and looked around, he spotted Alex sitting at a table and whent over to join him.

"Hi Captain, how are you feeling, I noticed you in my quarters before....Still, of the team I feel I know you the least, although, I must apologise for the mission...."

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"It was in no way your fault sir. It was my complete incompetents that endangered all of your lives, i will make sure it never happens again." he said between bites of cake and lumps of banana.........
                                child_of_the_gods:
                                Character Name: Alexis Winters
                                Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X