Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    "Engineering. Not one of the computer whiz-kids. Hands on, mechanical stuff. Give me something that used to work and I'll figure out what it needs to work again." Tyler grinned. "For a while, at least."
    "Service wise - I tried out for the SEALS. Missed by a tit. Actually, because of them. They only wanted *she deepened her voice* MEN. I got the same kind of training though."
    "I guess some Admiral talked to some General and they decided the Air Force and Marines shouldn't have all the fun." She threw out her arms, "Here I am."
    Harders followed up on Tyler's abilities, and described his own.

"I've received lots of training, especially with the Recon Marines... Personally I'd say I'm physically strong, wise on tactics, especially stealth. Another thing is endurance... I've had to tolerate a lot of things in my life." he said.

He was always the best of his platoon, and very eager to learn more. He isn't the type to question his superiors, and just goes ahead and do what he signed up for. This question of his abilities made him wonder, if he really deserved to be amongst the last from Earth. After all he was only a captain, and there was probably a lot of people, who deserved to be in his place from his perspective.

Comment

Seph was just about to add more to the conversation when the base intercom rang out. Apparently SG3, SG7 and SG4 where going beta site hunting, he smiled and leapt out of his seat.

"Errr...excuse me ladies".

Comment

Alex looked over at her CO and shrugged, "I think that's for us too."

Comment

Harvey heard the intercome click on and announce thats SGs 3,4 and 7 should report for briefing on their upcoming mission. She checked her watch 25 minutes had passed, "Oh well it was time to make a move anyway" a statement to no one in particular. 'Thankgod,.....all this waiting around was driving me nuts' . On the bright side, if there could be on at a time like this, she new a little more about her team mates than she had 25 minutes ago.

Gratefull she'd had the chance to finnish her meal at least Harvey stood and shouldered her pack, taking one last swig of her water she placed it on the table, "Shall we..." she said to Harders and Tyler sweeping her arm out in a gesture that said after you.

(OOC - Yeay! of to the briefing room)

Comment

Abby heard the intercom as well stating that teams SG-3, SG-4 and SG-7 are needed to report to the briefing room for their briefing on their upcoming missions. She looked at Alex and nodded, "Well, we better get going."

She stood up, gathered her files together and headed towards the door where she waited for Alex.

(Off to the briefing)
            sigpic

Comment

((OOC:GOD DAMMIT I HATE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA HORRIBLE rPING TIMES OFR EVERYWHERE ON HERE)) Jim finished his food and realised he was meant ot be on a mission he picked up his M16A2 slung it around his shoulder again and ran as fast as he could to his mission briefing leaving the scraps of his food sitting there.

<<Leaves mess>>
              Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 09 September 2005, 12:23 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Harders heard the intercom telling SG-3, 4 and 7 to report for briefing, and he walked together with the rest of SG-3 to the Briefing Room, and left his plate and cacao on the table.

((Off to the Briefing Room))

Comment

2nd luitenant Steven Reggers walked to the door of the mess hall and said hello to Maj Abigail Beckett. "Major Beckett what is going on? We need to report to the briefing room?"
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

"That's right Sparky," Alex said as she grabbed her folders and walked up to Steven and Abby, "Let's get going."

Comment

"Good, let's go. I wonder what mission we'll get "
                      Alex, Steven and Abby went to the control room

(leaving mess hall)
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Sarah stumbled into the Mess and grabbed some food, 'Interesting mission.' she thought.
                        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT
                        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

After hearing the PA on the way to the Mes Hall, Winters grabbed a handfull of fruit, couple of chocolate bars and a bottle of water and headed out to the Breifing Room.............(Breifing Room)
                          child_of_the_gods:
                          Character Name: Alexis Winters
                          Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Jim walked into the Mess grabbed his usual order of Lemon chicken red Jelly in a cup a slice of apple pie and a good cup of tea, he sat down at an empty table, remembering his table manners this time around began eating with a knife and fork.

Jim was thinking to himself again, something he did quite often I wonder where the rest of my team whent to, I should probably check up on them soon, I wonder how they didn't notice SG-3 in the briefing room... ((OOC: Sorry, my character and me frankly...are gonna be nit-picking at that for a while =) )) Jim sighed a long sigh, he felt clean and tired at the same time, he was beggining to think about calling it a day but decided he would finish his food and tea first before doing anything.

He looked up at the ceiling and began to wonder Why is this room so bland?!? all it really is military grey all over the place...Someone really should try and put a few posters up.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Seeing Major Anderson sitting down, Hanson instinctively moved towards him.

"Jim!"

"I errr. I just wanted to thank you. You saved my life. If it wouldnt have been for your excellent piloting skills that ha'tak would have shot us down whilst we were still in the planets orbit."

Comment

Ryan left the briefing room to go to the commensary as soon as he realized that there were other people in there. His past mission had been very mentally tiring- he wasn't feeling quite the same.

"Hey guys... what's up?"

Comment

Working...
                                X