X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*direct secure link to Colonel Caldwell from Hammond*

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Stephen, I need you to know and the Admiral as well, the LA have been confirmed as being on Earth and we fear they are working with the North Koreans. To that aim, we can't fail in our mission, I don't want this to spread amongst the crew, but it is vital we win this battle do you copy over."

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      <Daedalus Central Hangar Bay>

{Admiral William MacGregor} {Colonel Stephen Caldwell} NPC

"Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph." Will exclaimed to no one in particular. "Stephen it's your ship, do you want to sort this out?"

"No way Admiral, I've had it up to my roots with that girl, I had more hair than I do now before she transferred from the Hammond, I really don't know how Mason and Sam put up with her?"

Will shrugged, he'd had plenty of these type of officers to deal with in his lifetime, this youngster would be no different. He walked over and stood next to Connor. "Colonel Mason, stand easy. I think I know how to deal with the Lieutenant." With hands on his hips Will stood over the small woman like a mountain and with his frame he would appear so to her as she sat there some what recalcitrant. "Stand the frak up Lieutenant. Now!" he made sure everyone heard him. This was to end here, from all of them, he slowly turned his head toward Starbreaker and dared her to say something.
      {1st Lt. Ange "Spook" Darkness}

Ange was not afraid of anything in this universe, nothing except her father and Generals and Admirals, they could totally ruin her life and all of a sudden she was staring the firing squad in the face. So okay she might have pushed it a teeny weeny little bit. She rose slowly and bit her lip, so hard it began to bleed and she swore under her breath. "Oh F*&$" Then almost fell back over the arm of her chair. She steadied herself and began her pleading, not taking her eyes of either man in front of her. "Colonel Mas... Admiral I can explain...." She couldn't at all, right now she was so many wrongs and her eyes welled, she may as well pull the trigger on herself there and then.
      Last edited by RogueRanger; 13 January 2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        1st Lt. Royce Sprills, Callsign Tank.

Tank sat down and glanced anxiously at the box making its way around. He found the habbit to be purely disgusting and a distruction of one's mind, body, and soul. He did not like the taste either and was really nervous around his collegues that did partake in the habbit. He took it and sort of looked at it before offering it to Karina who was next to him. Figuring that she might want it, and he needed to concentrate on the mission.
        he found it hard not to smirk at the officer next to him, and only succeeded in making it a small smirk. And then he nodded to her whimsically. "Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm clock...well for Zulu time...it is actually lucky I woke up when I did...I always had a good danger sense. So in short, I did not get the sleep that I thought I would get, and I arrived a little late." He chuckled again. "Actually I probably could have been but I wanted to arrive properly groomed."

1st Lt. Royce Sprills, Callsign Tank. {Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina leaned over toward the very large man and sniffed along his body emphatically ...."mmmmmm yeeees... I am sooo glad you took the time to groom properly... I wouldn't want to know what a man of your size would smell like all sweatied up and jammed into the cockpit of a 302.....or" SHe paused for dramatic effect as she tapped her index finger over the puffiness of her lips in a somewhat sensual manner... "maybe that could be quite tantalizing....yeah but you probably don't want to know.....what turns a girl on like me." She winked at him with a smirk as she lit the end of her cigar and drew in several puffs making the air around her quite dense with smoke.

{1st Lt. Ange Darkness} Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason {Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

With all the commotion that Spook was kicking up ....Karina throws her a confirming look along with her signature hand gestures that only Spook can decipher...it's their own secret code. But Karina knows that Spook is always trying to one up her and while they are the best of friends sometimes this causes tensions to run high between the two women. They have had their share of scuffles and exchanged a few punches but for now....Karina is going to let Spook run amok...she has confidence that Connor will put her in her place as he can always do with the two of them.

After the nod Karina received from Connor she knows he is just about at the end of his rope. Between the putrid cigar smoke and the way she and Spook have been acting not to mention the stress of the mission...Connor is looking a little worse for wear. Karina winks at him as she seemingly mocks a salute toward him with a smirk, she leans back in her chair to prop her feet up and enjoys the display.

Upon noticing Spook move in for the kiss....the famed kiss that she always manages to get in there (you'd think by now Connor would be expecting this and he'd learn to block or something) ...she giggles at the sight and takes comfort in Connor's wretched expression as well as the five shades of red his face turns as he grips his fists together to return fire. All she can hear is "NOW!!" Cuz all the rest was just sort of blurted together in frustration. But it really can't be good.

As the Admiral approaches to address Spook.... Karina swallows hard knowing that he very well could include her in all this mess. She acknowledges the look..the one he gives her.....of 'Don't you dare say or do anything right now or I will kill you look'....and she lets her feet drop to the floor, straightens up in her chair and tries not to even breathe.
        Last edited by squirrely1; 29 November 2010, 10:30 PM.
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason

Connor was more than happy to hand the situation over. Somehow this always happened, over and over and over, and... He wanted off this merry-go-round. It was slowly doing his head in. His arms crossed on their own and he stood staring at the floor, wishing it would swallow him up. He was this close to resigning, even about to pull the insignia off the flight suit and toss them down on the floor. Then a 302 wheel caught his eye and he looked at the magnificent craft instead. Wishing he could just walk over there and take off, just like that. He only wanted to fly, that really was the only thing that mattered. The 302's were what really had sold him to the SGC back in the day, it had never been the fact that aliens existed out there. Just the planes, always the planes... He focused on them, pushing everything else away, even Karina. Although that got harder and harder to do, these days.

Maybe the plane could be what was needed now, a reminder. He didn't return Spook's gaze, ignored her pleas, kept his eyes on the metal bird. Then looked back at the Admiral briefly while he spoke.

Connor cleared his throat. "Sir, finish the briefing please. I think that's more important."

He looked calmed down enough now, just looking at a plane had that effect. Not to mention the feel of the tiny toy plane (about an inch big) invisibly hidden in a trouser pocket. It was a fairly recent acquisition, he'd fabricated it himself while off duty, in some remote part of the 'bay. The mechanics had seen him work on it, but none had any remarks, not to his face at least. Connor didn't care what they thought amongst themselves. One of them had helped find parts for him though (mostly scrap metal and stuff no longer needed on the work floor), it seemed they shared the hobby. Connor's quarters held many such objects, he fled to it each time the peer pressure became too high. He was currently working on a replica of the Hammond, finding parts for it proved a definite challenge.

Hammond CAG- Hammond Wing, AlphaBlue leader.
          Last edited by Ryn; 30 November 2010, 02:53 AM. Reason: added a hobby :-D

Comment

{Lt. James "Highlander" Tierney}

"So here we are again a bunch of people that didn't look as if they should be allowed to have a driving license never mind fly planes but somehow everyone managed to pull it out the bag". He looked at the rest of Red Delta "and wondered why they all seemed to be so tense even his bestfriend and wing man always seemed tense maybe it was because they knew what was at stake maybe its because they knew that the cost of victory was a greater price than any of us wanted to pay."
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Spoiler:

1st Lt. Royce Sprills, Callsign Tank. {Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina leaned over toward the very large man and sniffed along his body emphatically ...."mmmmmm yeeees... I am sooo glad you took the time to groom properly... I wouldn't want to know what a man of your size would smell like all sweatied up and jammed into the cockpit of a 302.....or" SHe paused for dramatic effect as she tapped her index finger over the puffiness of her lips in a somewhat sensual manner... "maybe that could be quite tantalizing....yeah but you probably don't want to know.....what turns a girl on like me." She winked at him with a smirk as she lit the end of her cigar and drew in several puffs making the air around her quite dense with smoke.

{1st Lt. Ange Darkness} Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason {Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

With all the commotion that Spook was kicking up ....Karina throws her a confirming look along with her signature hand gestures that only Spook can decipher...it's their own secret code. But Karina knows that Spook is always trying to one up her and while they are the best of friends sometimes this causes tensions to run high between the two women. They have had their share of scuffles and exchanged a few punches but for now....Karina is going to let Spook run amok...she has confidence that Connor will put her in her place as he can always do with the two of them.

After the nod Karina received from Connor she knows he is just about at the end of his rope. Between the putrid cigar smoke and the way she and Spook have been acting not to mention the stress of the mission...Connor is looking a little worse for wear. Karina winks at him as she seemingly mocks a salute toward him with a smirk, she leans back in her chair to prop her feet up and enjoys the display.

Upon noticing Spook move in for the kiss....the famed kiss that she always manages to get in there (you'd think by now Connor would be expecting this and he'd learn to block or something) ...she giggles at the sight and takes comfort in Connor's wretched expression as well as the five shades of red his face turns as he grips his fists together to return fire. All she can hear is "NOW!!" Cuz all the rest was just sort of blurted together in frustration. But it really can't be good.

As the Admiral approaches to address Spook.... Karina swallows hard knowing that he very well could include her in all this mess. She acknowledges the look..the one he gives her.....of 'Don't you dare say or do anything right now or I will kill you look'....and she lets her feet drop to the floor, straightens up in her chair and tries not to even breathe.

1st Lt. Royce Sprills, Tank
              Royce was shocked by the erruption of...pure emotion...that had exploded in the briefing bay, and though it take him a thousand years he doubted he could not have understood just what happened. Though the Admiral certainly seemed like he was certainly a...stickler...for the rules, in all shapes and sizes. But he did have the urge to clear something up with Karina real fast. "Actually you misunderstand, shaving, I was getting a bit, scruffy." He whispered to her and then shot the Admiral another glance and then gulped dramatically. "And I somehow do not think the Admiral would take too kindly to that breach of protocol."
              He was really hoping that the briefing would get under way, he was so out of his depth here, in every possible way.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

Placing her cigar on the arm of her chair and jamming it so it wouldn't fall, Ange now had one of once in a lifetime opportunities, with Dragon on one side, Frank two seats away watching her like a hound on point, she as usual refused to back down, and as Frank was her target as always until he learned where she was coming from she didn't hesitate to show him or Dragon for that matter. As Connor leaned in close, she grabbed him by his flight suit collar and kissed him hard on the mouth, holding him there for as long as decently possible and then letting him go, she then turned and smiled at Frank, blew him a kiss and felt now was the right moment to answer Dragon.

"Yeah I know and I really have to stop doing that don't I?" She lunged for him in a similar manner as she did Connor and then sat back giggling, took up her cigar again and puffed merrily.

{Red Echo Flight leader. Lead adversary instructor for both Wings.}

{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*}

Danny remained astonished at the umpteenth disrespect of that girl.
                He stood up saying: "Oh, God, the fate of the Galaxy it's at stake and you compete to be the one who break more rules?! Haven't I taught you anything, Spook? "Whoever wants respect shall give respect""
                Then, he immediately turned to the Admiral "I apologize for my disrespect, sir."
                Now he whas curious: I wonder how this is gonna end.....

{Hammond wing - blue/foxtrot leader}
                sigpic
                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

*direct secure link to Colonel Caldwell from Hammond*

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Stephen, I need you to know and the Admiral as well, the LA have been confirmed as being on Earth and we fear they are working with the North Koreans. To that aim, we can't fail in our mission, I don't want this to spread amongst the crew, but it is vital we win this battle do you copy over."
                  {Colonel Stephen Caldwell} NPC

With a look mixed between horror, hatred and surprise, Stephen swore to himself and keeping his voice and tone as low as he could but still have Sam hear him he replied. "We won't fail Sam, we simply can't. And the moment we get back to Earth, we will sort these b*stards out once and for all. I'll appraise the Admiral and my XO, I think Mason should know as well. Over"

Spoiler:
                  Ange was not afraid of anything in this universe, nothing except her father and Generals and Admirals, they could totally ruin her life and all of a sudden she was staring the firing squad in the face. So okay she might have pushed it a teeny weeny little bit. She rose slowly and bit her lip, so hard it began to bleed and she swore under her breath. "Oh F*&$" Then almost fell back over the arm of her chair. She steadied herself and began her pleading, not taking her eyes of either man in front of her. "Colonel Mas... Admiral I can explain...." She couldn't at all, right now she was so many wrongs and her eyes welled, she may as well pull the trigger on herself there and then.
                  Originally posted by Ryn View Post

Spoiler:
                  Connor was more than happy to hand the situation over. Somehow this always happened, over and over and over, and... He wanted off this merry-go-round. It was slowly doing his head in. His arms crossed on their own and he stood staring at the floor, wishing it would swallow him up. He was this close to resigning, even about to pull the insignia off the flight suit and toss them down on the floor. Then a 302 wheel caught his eye and he looked at the magnificent craft instead. Wishing he could just walk over there and take off, just like that. He only wanted to fly, that really was the only thing that mattered. The 302's were what really had sold him to the SGC back in the day, it had never been the fact that aliens existed out there. Just the planes, always the planes... He focused on them, pushing everything else away, even Karina. Although that got harder and harder to do, these days.

Maybe the plane could be what was needed now, a reminder. He didn't return Spook's gaze, ignored her pleas, kept his eyes on the metal bird. Then looked back at the Admiral briefly while he spoke.

Connor cleared his throat. "Sir, finish the briefing please. I think that's more important."

He looked calmed down enough now, just looking at a plane had that effect. Not to mention the feel of the tiny toy plane (about an inch big) invisibly hidden in a trouser pocket. It was a fairly recent acquisition, he'd fabricated it himself while off duty, in some remote part of the 'bay. The mechanics had seen him work on it, but none had any remarks, not to his face at least. Connor didn't care what they thought amongst themselves. One of them had helped find parts for him though (mostly scrap metal and stuff no longer needed on the work floor), it seemed they shared the hobby. Connor's quarters held many such objects, he fled to it each time the peer pressure became too high. He was currently working on a replica of the Hammond, finding parts for it proved a definite challenge.

Hammond CAG- Hammond Wing, AlphaBlue leader.
                  {Admiral William MacGregor}

"No you are right Captain Chang, now take your seat please." Will then looked at all the faces, he had only one thing he simply had to do here and now before discipline went straight down the sewer. "I will Colonel I will but first..." He moved into Spook's personal space as close as he could, he could see the sweat pouring off her face. "Lieutenant Darkness you are lucky you're facing me. If it were anyone else you would be in the brig this very minute and facing a court martial when we return. Now here's the deal." He placed his rough workman like hands on his hips. "The moment this mission is over, you will be returned to the Hammond. You will be available to Colonel Caldwell and the Daedalus as required but otherwise your billet will be in the cabin next to Lieutenant Colonel Mason. For the next year from today you will serve as the Colonel's personal steward." He made sure everyone gathered heard him, this was going to serve as a warning to all. "You will clean and press his uniforms, polish his shoes and boots and prepare his meals under the supervison of the ships Chief Master Sergeant Chef. And if the Colonel asks you to polish his aircraft with Turtle Wax, you will do so with grace and dignity is that clear?"

A hush fell over the hangar deck and Will once again took in all the faces, even the crewmen gathered around tried to find hiding holes. He returned his attention to the Lieutenant. "Now SIT DOWN. All of you, this is my first and last warning, any more insubordination on my watch and it WILL be the brig, understood?"

((OOC I will make the briefing with my next post. At this point I want you all to shout loud and clear "Understood Sir!" ))
                  My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                  sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

She was going to poison him, one way or the other. Connor knew that for sure. Oh, there'd be *accidents*. Lots of them, all very coincidental and of course unexplainable, what did you think. He could just picture it now. He was never going to trust his clothes or his food ever again.
                    It was going to be fun, oh yes, such fun. Mason's heart sank to an all-time low. He had difficulty schooling his face back to neutral. His face burned sitting down again. Still, he took some comfort in the fact that it wasn't going to be a fun time for Spook, either. He tried shaking it all off and focus on the briefing instead, knowing it was important. He saw Caldwell whisper into his comms and wondered what that was about, was Carter telling him something? Connor fretted, glad to have found something else to worry about.

Hammond CAG/ AlphaBlue WingLeader

((OOC: sorry, I'll add the 'understood, sir!' bit in when more people post, saw it too late ))

Comment

With tears running down her cheeks, Ange had never been so humiliated in her life. She only had herself to blame and with a meek "Yes Sir." She sat down and looked at her boots. She could feel everyone's eyes boring into her head and wanted to be as small as she could but knew if she slumped it would only get her another blast from this old veteran. She read his file over several times and knew he did not take prisoners and that General O'Neill had chosen the Australian, not out of friendship but because he was the best man for the job and she had to respect that. She sat up straight and said louder. "Yes sir!" Then looked helplessly at Connor and her words formed without sound from her lips. "I'm so sorry Colonel, forgive me please."

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                        {Colonel Stephen Caldwell} NPC

With a look mixed between horror, hatred and surprise, Stephen swore to himself and keeping his voice and tone as low as he could but still have Sam hear him he replied. "We won't fail Sam, we simply can't. And the moment we get back to Earth, we will sort these b*stards out once and for all. I'll appraise the Admiral and my XO, I think Mason should know as well. Over"

{Admiral William MacGregor}

"No you are right Captain Chang, now take your seat please." Will then looked at all the faces, he had only one thing he simply had to do here and now before discipline went straight down the sewer. "I will Colonel I will but first..." He moved into Spook's personal space as close as he could, he could see the sweat pouring off her face. "Lieutenant Darkness you are lucky you're facing me. If it were anyone else you would be in the brig this very minute and facing a court martial when we return. Now here's the deal." He placed his rough workman like hands on his hips. "The moment this mission is over, you will be returned to the Hammond. You will be available to Colonel Caldwell and the Daedalus as required but otherwise your billet will be in the cabin next to Lieutenant Colonel Mason. For the next year from today you will serve as the Colonel's personal steward." He made sure everyone gathered heard him, this was going to serve as a warning to all. "You will clean and press his uniforms, polish his shoes and boots and prepare his meals under the supervison of the ships Chief Master Sergeant Chef. And if the Colonel asks you to polish his aircraft with Turtle Wax, you will do so with grace and dignity is that clear?"

A hush fell over the hangar deck and Will once again took in all the faces, even the crewmen gathered around tried to find hiding holes. He returned his attention to the Lieutenant. "Now SIT DOWN. All of you, this is my first and last warning, any more insubordination on my watch and it WILL be the brig, understood?"

((OOC I will make the briefing with my next post. At this point I want you all to shout loud and clear "Understood Sir!" ))
                        1st Lieutenant Royce Sprills, Tank

Royce opted for the nod and then said just loud enough "Understood sir".

Before he put all his concentration into the breifing he cast a glance around the entire bay and tried to judge what just happened. Everyone was tense. Very tense, the tension hung about the room but was yet evaporating from the room quickly as they got over any embarrasment to do their jobs ahead. They were professionals, or at least that is how he perceived it. He gave himself an internal smile of reassurance, knowing that things would work themselves out in the end, and whatever other differences these people had they were still good pilots.

Comment

{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*}

Danny sat down, absently thinking of Spook punishment. He was incredibly curious to see how she would react to such a humiliating task for a whole year; "Right now she seems to have learnt, but will she hold on for a year? Will that lesson remain?"
                          Then, his attention came back, and he heard the Admiral's order. "Understood, Sir!" he shouted loud and clear.
                          He suddenly realized his concentration had faded away long time ago.... he closed his eyes and started to concentrate again, like his father taught him.

{Hammond wing - Blue/Foxtrot leader}
                          sigpic
                          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Despite himself, Mason looked back at Spook, just in time to read/hear the apology from her lips. So OK. Maybe he'd been wrong earlier. He hoped to heck he was, and also hoped he wasn't wrong - again. She seemed very sincere. But with Spook, that could turn and turn around. Goose knew he'd just have to accept whatever happened now. So he turned and gave her a silent nod. "You'll report to me later, Spook. And bring Starbreaker with you." He whispered to her, needing to make sure they were all on the same page on this whole punishment deal. Better to nip things in the bud, as it were. Just in case the girls were getting some ideas after all.

Connor then listened to the chorus of "Understood, SIR!" and silently felt proud while he added his own voice. They all stood behind the Admiral, not one exception.

{Hammond CAG&Wing, AlphaBlue Leader}

Last edited by Ryn; 01 December 2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

{1st Lt. Ange Darkness}

With her head twisting this way and that, taking note of the disappointed comrades she had let down, something she would have to make up to all of them. epsecially James and Danny. The three of them had grown close on ops and she would not for the world let them down. With an expression to both of them that said as much as she was feeling she tried to convey that without words and hoped they would understand. Then there was Karina. They weren't pillow friends or anything unnatural like that, but they were close, as close as two women could be without being sisters. They shared a bond that only time could break.

Ange looked at Connor and let a very small smile appear on her lips and answered him. "Yes sir I will." But then the old bug hit her and the smile broadened she acknowledged Karina's earlier hand sign and gave her another flurry of movements "I hope Connor likes his undwear starched."

Comment

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina was shocked at the how things had deteriorated out of control and couldn't believe her ears at the stiff punishment that Spook was dealt. She glanced over at Connor then back at Ange and couldn't help but reveal a devilish smirk to them while keeping her expression concealed from the Admiral....something she was very apt at doing. But then after the Admiral addressed the group she couldn't help but snap into focus as she bellowed out almost instinctively, "UNDERSTOOD SIR!" She realize this was it.....there was no turning back now and as her eyes skated around the vast hanger she mouthed a silent prayer to herself that everyone would return and they would remain the strong team... the close nit family most of them had become to one another.

Even though she felt focused and ready she just had to get that one last quip in ...and she responded deviously to Ange, "Yeah.... " She snorted just under her breath so that only Spook could hear her... "That....and maybe the few habanero peppers that might just happen to slip into his salads......oh the possibilities!" The two women exchanged a look that no one dared try to figure out.
                                Last edited by squirrely1; 02 December 2010, 02:58 AM.
                                Originally posted by jelgate
                                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                                X