X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Major Marks}

"Hammond to Daedalus, advice testing warheads prior to engagement"
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      {2nd Lt John "Nugget" O'Neil} NPC

Nugget ducked his head, even though his memeories were of Jack's he always trod wearily around chaplains. He had convinced himself, even as Colonel O'Neill, they were almost as bad as the Goa'uld, well not quite. He stiffened and gave a mock salute and nodded in Ange's direction. "Well Spooky, I'll leave you to our most venerable Chaplain. Sir!" He added and almost bumped his head on the 02s wing.

He glided over to Rufis and the twins and sat next to Sung and reached into his jacket pocket. "Here's the ten bucks Sung, I don't know how you knew but it looks like old "Firebucket" is going to have words with Spook....again."

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert Sheen}

*rolls his eyes at Nugget's antics*

Quite literally a chip off the old block, that one, thought Firebucket. When he found out about how Nugget really came to be back in his time as the chaplain of the SGC, he was a little squicked out. But since it wasn't Gen. O'Neill's choice to be cloned no sin was committed on his part. And he also wondered at the sanity of a race so smart that their technology nearly surpassed that of all other sentient races but who could do the dumbest thing ever, which is eschew their most natural (and most efficient and pleasurable) means of procreation, and even go as far as to force it on an unwilling participant. It was actions like these that made him wonder sometimes if the Asgard were any better than the Goa'uld. At any rate, since meeting Gen. O'Neill's clone, Firebucket endeavored to treat Nugget with nothing less than the full dignity and respect that he would accord any other human being, despite the unfortunate method by which he came to be. And, thought Firebucket, having him around is certainly good for a morale-boosting chuckle or 2, esp. when he butts heads with bureaucrats.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
      ((OOC but you are here now))

Raising her head up more to seek divine intervention than meeting the Chaplain's steely gaze Ange shivered. This was all she needed to cap off a really wonderful day. John didn't even wait around and she shot a single "Coward" in his direction then placed her hands behind her back and spoke softly..for once. "Sir yes I know I haven't been to confession for a while...." She remembered she hadn't atteneded mass either for soemtime. It seemed booze and cards with her crew were a little more fullfilling of late. Still what did he want now on the eve of a vital mssion. "...ah sir, you know I've sort of been busy." Because she really had no clue as to why the Reverend Colonel would need to speak to her now of all times.

Shaking himself out of his reverie regarding Nugget and noticing Spook's shiver, Firebucket sought immediately to put her at ease, or at as much ease as possible considering the nature of the discussion he needed to have with her regarding her conduct as of late.

"Relax, Spook," said Firebucket kindly. "I know you haven't been to confession nor to Mass for some time now. I assure you I will address this oversight with you as I believe that it is at the root of your admittedly deplorable conduct as of late."

"Ordinarily I wouldn't get involved in what is usually a matter of discipline with regards to your CO. But because your conduct of late is an aberration from that of the exemplary officer I once had the pleasure of meeting during my time at the SGC, your superiors have felt it necessary to see if there is anything I can do to bring back the fine officer they once knew."

Taking a deep breath and sending up a silent prayer to the Lord (and reminding himself to check his stores of Advil later), he asked: "Talk to me, Spook. Nugget told me that you were nothing but the best officer one could ever have the pleasure of serving with. Considering his origins, it is high praise indeed. Why? Why are you now seemingly competing with Karina to see which of you can disrespect legitimate authority the most, especially now that you have been landed in boiling oil with one of them? This cursing a blue streak and acting like a common tart isn't like you, the fine young officer and devout Catholic Nugget introduced me to. Talk to me," said Rev. Col. Sheen in a tone filled with both love and disappointment.

(note to PJ OZ: thanx for thinking of a good callsign for my character....)
      Last edited by mad_gater; 16 December 2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

She could not and would not relax, not now, not this close to finally having a mission on her plate where she could prove that she was more than just a fighter jockey. Shrugging and admitting the Chaplain was right, but only to herself, she held back from what she really wanted to say. Silently she offered up a prayer, knowing Firebucket would have done the same as he approached her. "Por tanto, buena madre, como yo soy tuyo propio, mantenerme, me guardia como tu propiedad y posesión. Amén"

Then she looked at him square in the eye, even though she had to stretch to do so. "Father, look I'm ok for now. I've been going through some issues and I needed to blow off steam, it won't happen again.." She had her fingers crossed behind her back, just to be sure. "In any case sir, I'll be at confession as soon as this mission is done. We can talk more then, is that ok sir?" She had to show respect to him. Of all the people in the fleet, apart from the Admiral, Carter and Caldwell, he was another stout rod in her back that could surely break her.

Comment

{Major Pena}

Walks up to Lt John O'Neil "Hey LT, How are you doing? You ready to smoke up LA butt up there?"

Comment

She could not and would not relax, not now, not this close to finally having a mission on her plate where she could prove that she was more than just a fighter jockey. Shrugging and admitting the Chaplain was right, but only to herself, she held back from what she really wanted to say. Silently she offered up a prayer, knowing Firebucket would have done the same as he approached her. "Por tanto, buena madre, como yo soy tuyo propio, mantenerme, me guardia como tu propiedad y posesión. Amén"

Then she looked at him square in the eye, even though she had to stretch to do so. "Father, look I'm ok for now. I've been going through some issues and I needed to blow off steam, it won't happen again.." She had her fingers crossed behind her back, just to be sure. "In any case sir, I'll be at confession as soon as this mission is done. We can talk more then, is that ok sir?" She had to show respect to him. Of all the people in the fleet, apart from the Admiral, Carter and Caldwell, he was another stout rod in her back that could surely break her.

Directing his eyes Heavenward in another silent plea for strength and patience, and sensing that Spook wasn't being entirely truthful about it not happening again, Firebucket continued: "If you truly respected the rank I carry, and carry legitimately mind you, you would not spit out that form of address at me like it was the most vile of curses. I am only here to help you, and help you I shall. Perhaps this streak of yours is because you perceive that others think of you as 'just a fighter jockey' rather than the exemplary and talented soldier I know you to be. And yes it will stop, because I expect to see you in my office every afternoon after you return from your mission, where we will work together to discover your true dignity and worth not just as a comrade in arms but as a fellow human being made in the image and likeness of Our Lord. We will also learn together better ways of responding to those who do not treat you as such. You will see that a calm and rational response to such situations will serve you much better than irrational responses that seek to confirm an already low opinion of you by whomever is your antagonist," said Firebucket kindly.

"And I know I have not mingled with your compatriots as much as I used to as of late. That is an oversight I intend to correct. If it's OK with you I would like to join your friends in having a drink and perhaps a rousing game of poker," said Firebucket cheerfully while patting Spook's shoulder in a friendly gesture. "Now, go see to your friends and I will have a talk with those who have been treating you with anything less than the dignity and respect which should be afforded to all humans," said Col. Sheen in dismissal.

"Well Spook," said Fr. Sheen in a louder voice that could be overheard, signaling the end of the private conversation, "I will pray for you that you and your friends return from this mission safe and sound. Right now I must head to the gym. Wouldn't do for me to lose my peak physical conditioning now would it?" said Sheen, smiling. "I just wish at least one of those Shaolin monks was allowed to remain so that I could have a sparring partner that would serve to keep the Kung-Fu I learned during my time in Tibet from eroding," said Sheen wistfully, remembering 6 years spent in Tibet mastering an ancient form of self-defense to enhance his hand-to-hand skills.
            Last edited by mad_gater; 17 December 2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              {The Twins} {Sian} & {Sung} {Figment}
              Spoiler:

Sung nevermoved, other then her hands, They traded stances, Her left hand went to here her right crossed her stomach, and was also closer to the tenner that John held out to her. Her right hand went into a prayerful stance. "Amired Buddha" She replied, roughly translating to "Buddha Bless you" She remained seated in the stance. She mnever loomked towards John, perffering instead to keep herself in checdk for as long as she could. She was slightly put out as it appeared. Her her hair was loose about her shoulders, fire red, with black streaks as if a dye job was washing out or growing out. She smiled faintly, amazed that John actually took the bet, and was giving her the prize. That was truly unexpected.

Sian spoke up from above checking over the cockpit readout. "Its best not to bother her too much, JJ." She always called John JJ, after all, with a name like Jack Jr. it was a natural, and it was hard for the girl that had only met John a month before to call him by his callsign. "She's hacked off at what happeend with the flight assignments, don't worry though, she wont bite after what happened to Spooker. Sung, Efrah checks out in the green. She's loaded up." Sian said to Sung, meaning her fighter. When she said Spooks callsign in her native langauge it sounded like Spooner, the guy from that one sci-fi flick they had recently seen.

Rufis said nothing, other then a simple nod to John in greeting. He kept his eyes on Spook and the priest. He only trusted mnoks, like the ones on the 'Tzu, out of all the crew aside from the Twins and Mistress Song, the only people who understood him the most, were the three Wu Tang monks, and two Shaolin Monks. the five chaplans so to speak.

The five were there for the crew to learn martial arts, and in the cases of Rufis and the Twins, finish their own training. But then the super hive had attacked. and everything changed. The Five Chaplans had been returned to China, ready to go back aboard the 'Tzu when called upon. And thew three were assigned to the Hammond, then transffered to the Daedalus.

Sian spoke in Mandarin to Rufis, {"Figment, best to let it be, you tried your best to get Mistress Song a new student, and your thought was turned down. The best we can do now, is hope that we do not fail."}

Rufis never turned away from the view before him. {"I hope you are right. Check my fighter, Siuko. I'll check yours"}. Sian nodded, saying only "mm" before dropping from Sungs fightger and heading two fighters over to check Rufis' own fighter. It was their trust between each other that allowed the three to check each others fighters, and trust they worked in the green.

It was then that Sung moved to stand up. her hair was long, even by comparson to Colonel Carters own hair. It was partly braided, and mostly loose. Yet pulled back into what appeared to be a flower clip of sorts.

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
              {Major Pena}
              Spoiler:

Walks up to Lt John O'Neil "Hey LT, How are you doing? You ready to smoke up LA butt up there?"

{2nd Lt. John "Nugget" O'Neil}

He'd been through this before with Sung, it was a game. Whenever others were around she pretended not to even notice him. For most others who were of his physical age, they'd be hurt by it. But to JJ's inner self, a former Colonel and much older, he knew how to play along. He folded his arms and leaned into her and simply said "Hmmmph, girls!"

It was then he saw Major Pena approach him. The guy was ok, a bit over eager for a Major, but then John had been there done that. He didn't stand, he wanted to stay right in Sung's space. "Major, join us. We were just talking about chaplain's..." He nodded in Spook and Firebucket's direction.

((OOC MG it just came to me))
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

He'd been through this before with Sung, it was a game. Whenever others were around she pretended not to even notice him. For most others who were of his physical age, they'd be hurt by it. But to JJ's inner self, a former Colonel and much older, he knew how to play along. He folded his arms and leaned into her and simply said "Hmmmph, girls!"

It was then he saw Major Pena approach him. The guy was ok, a bit over eager for a Major, but then John had been there done that. He didn't stand, he wanted to stay right in Sung's space. "Major, join us. We were just talking about chaplain's..." He nodded in Spook and Firebucket's direction.

{Major Pena}

"Sure, chaplains......the next worst thing to Priest. I do find it funny sometimes when they talk about certain things."
                'This is sure to be a fun convo with these peeps.'

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

Spoiler:

Directing his eyes Heavenward in another silent plea for strength and patience, and sensing that Spook wasn't being entirely truthful about it not happening again, Firebucket continued: "If you truly respected the rank I carry, and carry legitimately mind you, you would not spit out that form of address at me like it was the most vile of curses. I am only here to help you, and help you I shall. Perhaps this streak of yours is because you perceive that others think of you as 'just a fighter jockey' rather than the exemplary and talented soldier I know you to be. And yes it will stop, because I expect to see you in my office every afternoon after you return from your mission, where we will work together to discover your true dignity and worth not just as a comrade in arms but as a fellow human being made in the image and likeness of Our Lord. We will also learn together better ways of responding to those who do not treat you as such. You will see that a calm and rational response to such situations will serve you much better than irrational responses that seek to confirm an already low opinion of you by whomever is your antagonist," said Firebucket kindly.

"And I know I have not mingled with your compatriots as much as I used to as of late. That is an oversight I intend to correct. If it's OK with you I would like to join your friends in having a drink and perhaps a rousing game of poker," said Firebucket cheerfully while patting Spook's shoulder in a friendly gesture. "Now, go see to your friends and I will have a talk with those who have been treating you with anything less than the dignity and respect which should be afforded to all humans," said Col. Sheen in dismissal.

"Well Spook," said Fr. Sheen in a louder voice that could be overheard, signaling the end of the private conversation, "I will pray for you that you and your friends return from this mission safe and sound. Right now I must head to the gym. Wouldn't do for me to lose my peak physical conditioning now would it?" said Sheen, smiling. "I just wish at least one of those Shaolin monks was allowed to remain so that I could have a sparring partner that would serve to keep the Kung-Fu I learned during my time in Tibet from eroding," said Sheen wistfully, remembering 6 years spent in Tibet mastering an ancient form of self-defense to enhance his hand-to-hand skills.

With her hands still behind her back and her stance a little less defiant, Ange always at some point wilted under the gaze of Firebucket..eventually. But he was going to be disappointed in one thing at least. When this rotation was over, she'd be shipped back to the Hammond to fulfil her role as Goose's hand maiden for a year. Unless..."Father, we have a problem. If you talk to the Admiral you'll understand. I can't see you at all for a while, that is unless you are on the Hammond....or. The thing is sir, I have a whole year to be a washerwoman and personal aide to Lt Colonel Mason. So there is not much chance of me getting out of that one. But just so you know, I'll be safe..” She unzipped her flight suit a few inches and pulled out the only jewellery she ever wore. A twenty carat crucifix about an inch long. “..he'll watch over me as he always does.” She respectfully replaced and felt that cool comfort again on her chest. “As to joining us later...you'd be welcome with the Daedy guys sir, but as I said....I may not be aboard. Was there anything else sir?” Ange was eager to join her friends, she liked the chaplain, but well, he was older and …...

Comment

[/spoiler]

With her hands still behind her back and her stance a little less defiant, Ange always at some point wilted under the gaze of Firebucket..eventually. But he was going to be disappointed in one thing at least. When this rotation was over, she'd be shipped back to the Hammond to fulfil her role as Goose's hand maiden for a year. Unless..."Father, we have a problem. If you talk to the Admiral you'll understand. I can't see you at all for a while, that is unless you are on the Hammond....or. The thing is sir, I have a whole year to be a washerwoman and personal aide to Lt Colonel Mason. So there is not much chance of me getting out of that one. But just so you know, I'll be safe..” She unzipped her flight suit a few inches and pulled out the only jewellery she ever wore. A twenty carat crucifix about an inch long. “..he'll watch over me as he always does.” She respectfully replaced and felt that cool comfort again on her chest. “As to joining us later...you'd be welcome with the Daedy guys sir, but as I said....I may not be aboard. Was there anything else sir?” Ange was eager to join her friends, she liked the chaplain, but well, he was older and …...
                    {Rev. Lt. Col. Robert F. Sheen}

"Ah, I see. You've already been assigned some penance. I fear the Admiral may be gunning for my job," said Firebucket with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

"The Admiral has already informed me of your punishment. I recommend fulfilling this punishment and I will speak with Col. Mason regarding proper treatment of handmaidens, as I would hate it if he were to abuse this privilege. I am certain you know the Scripture passages I will use with him. And I trust you will let me know if he treats you as anything less than the human being you are. I will also speak with the Admiral about freeing you up for a couple hours each afternoon for our counseling sessions, which can be held here or on the Hammond. On my way to the gym I will also speak with Nugget over there to see if he would be willing to be present during our informal sessions as well. He is one of your closest friends and perhaps a friendly face may help you t not be as nervous in my presence. It is a pity that due to your ill-thought actions that I and your friends will be bereft of your presence during our free-time. I hope and pray that you have learnt a valuable lesson. That in order to get respect you must first be willing to give it. And try not to let your good friend Karina lead you into more disobedience, eh Spook?" said Firebucket solemnly.

"And take it easy on the poor guy, eh? I'm sure Mason doesn't like the arrangement any more than you do. He's got a lot on his mind and may be grumpy at times. I will now take my leave of you. Please reflect on this matter. Failure to do so will delay your improvement as an officer who not only does her job but is also very well disciplined," said Firebucket as he walks over to where O'Neil and Pena are standing.

Firebucket sighed heavily and ran a hand over his smooth head, remembering that he used to have a full head of hair before meeting this woman and her erstwhile friends. He realized that to a certain extent Ange and her friends, like himself in many ways as a serviceman, are under a lot of stress and do need to find ways of "blowing off steam," as Ange so aptly put it. I just hope I can show Ange and her friends better ways to blow off steam than to disrespect legitimate authority, thought Firebucket.
                    Last edited by mad_gater; 20 December 2010, 06:51 PM.

Comment

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                      {Major Pena}

"Sure, chaplains......the next worst thing to Priest. I do find it funny sometimes when they talk about certain things."
                      'This is sure to be a fun convo with these peeps.'
                      {Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

*walks up to O'Neil and Pena*

"Hey Nugget, Major" greeted Firebucket warmly. "Sorry about the gruff manner in which I ordered you to leave, Nugget, but I treat private conversations very seriously as a priest. I must admit that Spook is a tough nut to crack. After you return from your mission I would like to see you with Spook during our informal counseling sessions, either in my office here or on the Hammond. Perhaps a friendly face might put her more at ease. And also since you know her best as one of her closest friends, I figure you might know a good way to approach her. Perhaps together we can bring back the exemplary, yet unorthodox, officer we've both come to know over the years. This is not an order but a request. I know that both you and your older self are wary around me and most other chaplains. It is hard to trust a man who wears the same vestments as those who have treated you with less than the respect you deserve as a human being. But know that I have both yours and Spook's best interests at heart here and that I have nothing but contempt for those who would abuse their authority, especially those who have authority as sense-perceptible symbols of Christ in His Church," said Firebucket solemnly.

"I will now go and speak with Col. Mason and the Admiral. I will speak with Mason about proper treatment of his temporary handmaiden, and I assure you I will hear if he abuses Spook in any way, shape or form and I will make his life most difficult if he does. I will speak with the Admiral and ask if he can free Spook and yourself, Nugget, for a couple hours every afternoon for our informal counseling sessions. Again your help in working with her through any issues she is having right now would be greatly appreciated," said Firebucket as he takes his leave of Nugget and Major Pena.

Firebucket sighed again, and then his face flushed with anger as he remembered why there is so much more difficulty building trust between himself and those he seeks to minister, a side effect of the sex abuse scandal that rocked the Church a few years ago. Perhaps I wouldn't have as much trouble building trust if some of my brethren who wear the same vestments didn't continually violate this trust on a daily basis, thought Firebucket to himself.
                      Last edited by mad_gater; 18 December 2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

*sends and email to both the Admiral and Col. Caldwell asking to speak with them at their earliest convenience regarding Ange and then goes off to the gym to exercise and practice the moves he learned in Tibet as much as possible*

Some exercise may be just what I need to blow off some steam of my own, thought Firebucket.

Last edited by mad_gater; 20 December 2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                          {Major Marks}

"Hammond to Daedalus, advice testing warheads prior to engagement"
                          *sorry I don't have the picture yet, It will most likely be up by my next post *

{Major Maria Aguayo}

"Copy that Hammond, releasing safeties tubes one through twenty four for testing"
                          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

[/spoiler]

((OOC - don't think I didn't catch the crack about my character's age there young lady.........he might be older but his daily exercise regimen coupled with the "Fr. Sheen is a Tok'ra" plot twist ensures that Fr. Sheen could out-dance Ange any day of the week...))

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              {Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}
                              Spoiler:

*walks up to O'Neil and Pena*

"Hey Nugget, Major" greeted Firebucket warmly. "Sorry about the gruff manner in which I ordered you to leave, Nugget, but I treat private conversations very seriously as a priest. I must admit that Spook is a tough nut to crack. After you return from your mission I would like to see you with Spook during our informal counseling sessions, either in my office here or on the Hammond. Perhaps a friendly face might put her more at ease. And also since you know her best as one of her closest friends, I figure you might know a good way to approach her. Perhaps together we can bring back the exemplary, yet unorthodox, officer we've both come to know over the years. This is not an order but a request. I know that both you and your older self are wary around me and most other chaplains. It is hard to trust a man who wears the same vestments as those who have treated you with less than the respect you deserve as a human being. But know that I have both yours and Spook's best interests at heart here and that I have nothing but contempt for those who would abuse their authority, especially those who have authority as sense-perceptible symbols of Christ in His Church," said Firebucket solemnly.

"I will now go and speak with Col. Mason and the Admiral. I will speak with Mason about proper treatment of his temporary handmaiden, and I assure you I will hear if he abuses Spook in any way, shape or form and I will make his life most difficult if he does. I will speak with the Admiral and ask if he can free Spook and yourself, Nugget, for a couple hours every afternoon for our informal counseling sessions. Again your help in working with her through any issues she is having right now would be greatly appreciated," said Firebucket as he takes his leave of Nugget and Major Pena.

Firebucket sighed again, and then his face flushed with anger as he remembered why there is so much more difficulty building trust between himself and those he seeks to minister, a side effect of the sex abuse scandal that rocked the Church a few years ago. Perhaps I wouldn't have as much trouble building trust if some of my brethren who wear the same vestments didn't continually violate this trust on a daily basis, thought Firebucket to himself.
                              {2nd Lt John O'Neill} NPC

Jack held his hand over his mouth as the Chaplain sauntered away, he couldn't help himself. His 'other' self knew the old guy back at the SGC years ago and he was always the same. "Going to the Gym" He would say, but sooner rather than later Jack O'Neill would find him in commisary ringing down fire and brimstone on some poor sod. He was a good guy though, Jack-John just had a thing about chaplains. He couldn't resist something though as he prodded Sung in the side as he spoke in Mandarin.

"Did you know Lietenant you look so hot in a flight suit?" He winked at the others and laid his head against the wheel of the 302, waiting for a reaction.

Will and Lily were walking towards some of the parked aircraft when Colonel Stone headed their way, at the same as if by fate, Colonel Caldwell voice piped through Will's coms, on a personal link. "Admiral, could you send Lily up to med bay immediatley please sir, there seems to be a problem and I'll have to scrub her from the mission. I've sent Stone to you as he's now cleared to resume duties sir."

Will didn't like the sound of it as he kept his voice low. "What kind of problem Stephen?"

"She's ah...she's pregant sir, three months."

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Right she'll be on her way Colonel." Will took the young woman aside before Colonel Stone came any closer. "Lily I'm going to have to send you to..."

She interrupted Will before he could finish. "Medbay, I know sir, I was about to ask if I could be scrubbed. It's ok sir, I'll be alright, just take care of the wing for me."

"I will lass, now scoot and take care."

"I will sir."

Watching her go, Will felt a kind of sadness, Lily was a damned fine pilot and a good leader. But then there was Stone, he waited for him. Will crossed his arms and stood there like a bastion at the fort.

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                              *sorry I don't have the picture yet, It will most likely be up by my next post *

{Major Maria Aguayo}

"Copy that Hammond, releasing safeties tubes one through twenty four for testing"
                              {Colonel Stephen Caldwell} NPC

Leaning over to look at Maria's readouts Stephen noticed an anomoly and hit the stop button before she could activate the test. One of the missiles was showing "ready~active" He swore to himself. "Abort the test Maria, get one othe techs down there now.." He pointed to her screen. "Number twenty one is showing 'green' active. I want to know why?"
                              Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 20 December 2010, 06:07 PM.
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen} & {Malachi}

((OOC - enough with the "old" already...he's only 42 years old...))

"....28....29......30.....whew!", grunted Firebucket as he put the 200 pounds he was benching back on the rack. "I never thought I'd be bench pressing that much. It must be something in the water," thought Firebucket with amusement, knowing that would wind up Malachi, his erstwhile Tok'ra symbiote and mental roommate.

"Hey! Remember me? Your mental bunkmate?" was Malachi's playful mental response.

"I know. I just like to tease you," thought Firebucket.

"I know," responded Malachi in his head.

As Firebucket wiped the sweat off his face, he heard the door to the gym open......
                                Last edited by mad_gater; 21 December 2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X