• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    It's still useful, Ben sort of favours BIG toys.....boys
    Girls too

Oh wait, did i say that out loud?

Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
      Girls too

Oh wait, did i say that out loud?

Only if it's got an engine and wheels they do. oh and dolls, even grown women still seem to be fascinated with dolls

Hey Sambo, since you're here how about a little Genii terror eh????? SGA is getting it way too easy imo

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
        Only if it's got an engine and wheels they do. oh and dolls, even grown women still seem to be fascinated with dolls

Hey Sambo, since you're here how about a little Genii terror eh????? SGA is getting it way too easy imo
        Simple, Give them Pasgard genetic updates.

JEDI GENI!! HOLY SHNIKES!

okay okay, but that could be a good twist
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I posted some very bad shootin Genii non coms, just to give Todd the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
            Did anyone see my post on the Hammond yesterday? It seems to be forgotten.
            I saw your post Apollo.... but I was trying to bring Cam and Teal'c into play some....since Vala just had a lot of fun with Daniel with the whole wrong turn detour stealing food thing. Plus I was sort of answering the Admiral's question....he looked at all of us and was expecting us to say something to him......but you could jump in at Vala after her comment about Muscles...and say something sarcastic to her I'll pick up from there Or ..... Daniel and Vala could just run into the closet and have a quickie before the meeting.... you decide!!
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

^^^ Oy aren't we still in PG land?

Going now, catch you all later, enjoy

Comment

Dang, mum got to me, I missed how many had come into the town hall, will edit. Sorry

Comment

Right, I guess I'll need to post soon sorry to keep you guys hanging

Off to find muse...

Comment

Everyone is doing great, Pookey, Ryn soooo funny with Zelenka

Short day for us today, and a three day weekend next week as well. I'm going to create a MIA thread, so in the future if for any reason you're having time off you can let everyone know there and we can plan around it. Well done to all our teams, thank you

Melanie GM

Oh and don't forget, anyone can post for the Genii, they are totally free NPC's
                    Last edited by RogueRanger; 23 September 2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

*bows* thank you it was all Pookey's idea

anyhoo - waiting on Todd & Hasluck & Genii to respond to Ronon ... soonish ...

Comment

Your welcome Ryn. Anyone can NPC Hasluck, he's free as is the Genii. I doubt either Dad or Ben will be on today, Dad might be, maybe.

So here is our latest and very important thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...2#post11924472

Comment

Whoo 1000 posts. So cool and we've been here such a short time

Thanks Sweety for the thread, now I'm off to post in there
                          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Hey all, I am fine I am just in the middle of the move I talked about. So if anything can't wait for me to reply just NPC Mark and Daniel for the moment. Hopefully tomorrow night I will get caught up and will post.
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

take your time Apollo... I am going to post something for Vala tonight and then you can maybe post something tomorrow....if you have time. Mel and Ray were off this weekend.....so they should resurface sometime tomorrow I think
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

The stuff aboard the Hammond makes not much sense to me don't know what everyone is doing, but I love reading it

and didn't Mel & Ray say something about a three day weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X