This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    All will be revealed, it is not what we expect though. Suffice to say, the Apollo will only be in orbit long enough to drop off the Marines and pick up Doctor Keller.
    Oh geeze......now you're scaring me Big Bro....you're starting to sound like Ronald D. Moore during the last half of season 4! *shivers*
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Oh geeze......now you're scaring me Big Bro....you're starting to sound like Ronald D. Moore during the last half of season 4! *shivers*
      INFIDEL!

Okay, my BSG fanboy just jumped out there Sowwy!
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
        INFIDEL!

Okay, my BSG fanboy just jumped out there Sowwy!
        I loved BSG.... It's just I got a bit tired of the "all will be revealed" mantra at the end....and well really....was it all revealed? I'm still not so sure..... Ok don't get me started....

So about Drake........ *attempting to get back on topic*

Comment

I loved BSG.... It's just I got a bit tired of the "all will be revealed" mantra at the end....and well really....was it all revealed? I'm still not so sure..... Ok don't get me started....

So about Drake........ *attempting to get back on topic*
          Once Rick comes back, Drake is his. Drake is in deep cover with a terrorist organization after whoever is supplying them with Naquadah and alien tech.
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Once Rick comes back, Drake is his. Drake is in deep cover with a terrorist organization after whoever is supplying them with Naquadah and alien tech.
            So then what is your charrie going to be?

Comment

So then what is your charrie going to be?
              Aragon101, the sarcastic pundit who stands behind the curtain laughing maniacally.

Comment

Bro, while you're sarcastically punditing, how's about getting your crippled fingers working and post somit Rick is currently in Townsville on a three week exercise (lucky bugger) and I doubt he has any net connection. Me, watching stuff grow

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                  Bro, while you're sarcastically punditing, how's about getting your crippled fingers working and post somit Rick is currently in Townsville on a three week exercise (lucky bugger) and I doubt he has any net connection. Me, watching stuff grow
                  Well you guys can NPC him once you get to Tehran Have SG-4 run into the cadre he's in and he has to pretend to fight SG-4 while really just getting away with his contacts.

Drake is a bit of a complex character. Think of a man who's not only been pushed to the edge, he embraces it. But deep down he's good at heart and while he'll cross many lines and the ends justify the means, he's still a 'good' guy.

Also he curses. Alot.

I'd play for real, but the problem is i'd be very intermittent. I'd slow the rest ofyou down since i'm actually quite amazed how fast this RPG grew.

Comment

He curses a lot. Hey are you pinching my perosna??????

It's up to Mel baby. Me I'm off for a run

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

He curses a lot. Hey are you pinching my perosna??????

It's up to Mel baby. Me I'm off for a run
                      lol if you've read DF, you'd know Dan has a penchant for interesting combinations of language

Me? I'm off to bed. If anyone wants to join me at least bring your own teddy bear.

Comment

Aragon101, the sarcastic pundit who stands behind the curtain laughing maniacally.
                        aka The Wizard?

lol if you've read DF, you'd know Dan has a penchant for interesting combinations of language

Me? I'm off to bed. If anyone wants to join me at least bring your own teddy bear.
                        OMG you could have made at least 2 "complex character" posts for Drake by the time it took you to explain just how complex he is and how intermittent you'd be posting *sigh* I'd love to see you jump in Sam....just give it a whirl and we'll then take turns tying up.... torturing.... butchering.... er...um..... NPCing him in the meantime

As for the offer and the BYOB (bring your own bear) request.... Seriously? What fun is that?

Ok but I'm off to bed for realz..... and I gotz my own special Teddy Bear!!

Comment

It's getting involved aint' it
                          thats the biggest understatement this year, poor old Radek doesnt know what to do, why doesnt Apollo bombard the Genii approaching forces from orbit, surely the Asgard beam weapons are pretty accurate
                          sigpic

Comment

I will post something sometime tomorrow.
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

@SQ - he's afraid of jumping in the cold and treacherous RP waters

@Pooks - that would be too easy will work a Teyla response out asap, am in the middle of lunch at the mo, and then I gotta go to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                                @SQ - he's afraid of jumping in the cold and treacherous RP waters

@Pooks - that would be too easy will work a Teyla response out asap, am in the middle of lunch at the mo, and then I gotta go to work...
                                geeze.....what are you guys doing over there in Atlantis anyway? I'm sort of afraid to look now! We need to lighten things up and send Vala over there on assignment!! Or at least Mr. Bean! *giggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X