Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel I had a song I was to post, but stupid computer thought it was restart time, so the song (and post) were lost. I have to find the song again, but iit is actually a pretty good tune. Couldn't help but think of it, and Ghost Love Score when Weedle passed away.

*makes sure the Underlundian Empire's flag is still at half mast*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey, as a friendly GM reminder - please leave messages like the above ^^ on Weedle's own visitor wall, and not here, thanks.

Comment

Monday morning log.

As you all, already know about Weedle, I can tell you now that Mel will be back in Sydney this afternoon. She is attending his funeral today at 11am which is two hours away, after that she'll be on a flight at 12 noon and back home at 2pm, as New Zealand is two hours ahead of us she gains those two hours on a two flight.

When she gets home, we'll be re-starting the RP. It is the wishes of Grant's family that his friends simply remember him and enjoy life as if he were still with us. Mel also requests that we cease from today as Ryn has stated, any mention of Weedle's loss here on the thread. She is not sure what we will do with his character and it won't affect the SG4 mission. I will post a notice on that thread chat discussion page as to her intentions for him.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I am back a ready to roleplay. I think Weedle would want us to morn for him but he would also want us to get back to work. Gus Grissom's quote fits almost any death: "If we die, we want people to accept it. We're in a risky business, and we hope that if anything happens to us it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life."
          -------------
          "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
            Hey, as a friendly GM reminder - please leave messages like the above ^^ on Weedle's own visitor wall, and not here, thanks.
            What if I would like to post it regardless? Basically it is really just something I'd like to share, not just that Weedle is gone, but enough said, lets await Mel, unless she is awaiting on us?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I tell my kids and those who serve under me, fairly much the same thing. Mel called me about 10 minutes ago, she will on her flight home in about 30 minutes or so, arriving home in about two hours, which is weird when I read my post above, because she's flying backwards in time, she arrives in Sydney about the same time she left New Zealand. So I guess she will indeed get home about 2pm, taking almost as much time to get through customs, and 20 miles home as it did to fly from NZ

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                I tell my kids and those who serve under me, fairly much the same thing. Mel called me about 10 minutes ago, she will on her flight home in about 30 minutes or so, arriving home in about two hours, which is weird when I read my post above, because she's flying backwards in time, she arrives in Sydney about the same time she left New Zealand. So I guess she will indeed get home about 2pm, taking almost as much time to get through customs, and 20 miles home as it did to fly from NZ
                Ah yes... flying west to go east, or in this case, back in time.... somewhat

Comment

Girlbot would be envious

Comment

I hope going to Grant's funeral helped Mel deal with his death and she has a safe flight home.
                    -------------
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

SHe rang me on her way to the Airport, she seems content now.

Comment

Thats good
                        -------------
                        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

I'm here too ....but I"m going to wait for the all green from Mel and now I need to refresh and re read the last few posts again to figure out what my charries are doing... Apollo... I think Daniel and Vala are just getting ready to get dressed down by Sam cuz they apparently went to the wrong briefing location and stole food from the Admirals homecoming buffet I have no idea how that happened
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

"Perhaps Vala Mal Doran, you can blame it upon an indescretional moment of wilful collusion between yourself and Daniel Jackson. A way perhaps to divert attention away from the oncoming and impending doom that awaits us in the galaxy."

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                              "Perhaps Vala Mal Doran, you can blame it upon an indescretional moment of wilful collusion between yourself and Daniel Jackson. A way perhaps to divert attention away from the oncoming and impending doom that awaits us in the galaxy."
                              yeah but they were so rudely interrupted.... I mean Vala was eyeing that very long conference room table .....but alas the dang caterer would NOT leave the room!
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Mel has just cleared customs and is on the train station to head home

Comment

Working...
                                X