X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky peeps, I couldn't even post and now I'm almost finished for the day

Comment

I stay away for a couple of days, and ya all disappear. Crikey must be a sleep plague or something

Anyway, I'm here for a little bit as the old man is in conference for a couple of days, he said to take up his characters if need be, though he will try to come in if time allows.

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Well I hope someone will reply to Atlantis offworld.... sometime....

Comment

Bad day yesterday Ryn, GW was down for most of the morning, which being the active time here for us workers to post I'll get in there and see what I can do before I go to base. Have to feed the kids first, my wife starts her new job today. Teaching year 5, omg, those kids will think "Oh very fat small lady" Well she ain't fat, she's just carrying a very big load...3

Comment

good luck with everything

Comment

He'll need it Hieke is so cranky these days and I would be to carrying all that. She's not due until March, but she looks ready now

Ben, you owe me $20. You said I couldn't pass biology this time....I did, 95.7 Cough up bucko

Comment

Congrats Mel! Go cash in

Comment

I can bet she cheated, that or stuck her head in one of those Ancient head grabbers

Good on you anyway kid, I'll gladly hand it over tonight, coins or a note

Comment

*wonders how many Aussie dollars go into a Euro...*

Comment

$1aud = .65 Euro

See ya laters guys. Isolde I'll post up when I come back, or maybe I can get mum or dad to

Comment

If it were heradhugger, why call her a cheater when she knows nothing of what she is doing?

Also, must apologise for taking so long to post, I'm brain dead right now, and my muse is currently on a weeklong vacation >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I did not so cheat Ben And a note will do nicely thankyou

My muse thing is always on vacation, but I still manage...something

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            If it were heradhugger, why call her a cheater when she knows nothing of what she is doing?

Also, must apologise for taking so long to post, I'm brain dead right now, and my muse is currently on a weeklong vacation >.<
                            If you were what? Sorry, but I can't make heads or tails of that word....

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
                              $1aud = .65 Euro

See ya laters guys. Isolde I'll post up when I come back, or maybe I can get mum or dad to
                              Eh...? Did I miss something? *pokes brain with sharp pointy thing to try and get it to work* Jetlagged still, though moderately better than the last two days, which accounts for some of my daftness.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the edit *hugs Izzy*

As for your OOC question -Teyla's not there - she's been shot and she's out in the streets somewhere away, but Rodney wouldn't let Ronon get out and look until he got seen to by Beckett

Comment

Working...
                                X