This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    yeah but they were so rudely interrupted.... I mean Vala was eyeing that very long conference room table .....but alas the dang caterer would NOT leave the room!
    you are a sexy and fierce alien super amazon woman. order him to leave and if he does not stick a P-90 up his arse and pull

Comment

Or bat the eyelashes and just do the normal Vala thing
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

which is, take the damn food anyway
        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm a bit sleepy so I won't post today, maybe. Everything is ok now, and you can resume where we left off. The only thing is with Tyrone. But I'll mention that in the SG4 thread. Hope you are all ok.

Oh and Colonel Reynolds, he's free, so anyone can NPC him if they like. If we can't get SG3 going, I'll find a mission spot for ReIndeer's charrie

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            you are a sexy and fierce alien super amazon woman. order him to leave and if he does not stick a P-90 up his arse and pull
            Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
            Or bat the eyelashes and just do the normal Vala thing
            Originally posted by pookey View Post
            which is, take the damn food anyway
            *giggles* I think Vala loves all these ideas and yeah she will come up with something mischievous to do

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
            Hello everyone. I'm a bit sleepy so I won't post today, maybe. Everything is ok now, and you can resume where we left off. The only thing is with Tyrone. But I'll mention that in the SG4 thread. Hope you are all ok.

Oh and Colonel Reynolds, he's free, so anyone can NPC him if they like. If we can't get SG3 going, I'll find a mission spot for ReIndeer's charrie
            Welcome back Mel Glad your home safe and sound and you feel better about things. I'm accepting it more and more...doesn't lessen the blow any....but life does need to go on and Grant would want that. I hope we can find someone to play TY who would do his character justice. If any lurkers out there would be interested.....please step up to the plate.

I am heading to bed....so I'm not posting til tomorrow....Night all
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Yes he would I think, from being with his family I know that is how he would be. For now though we'll do our best with his roles and see what happens, hopefully at least we can get soemone to do Colonel Reynolds in the SG1 missions anyway.

Night

Comment

Well if any of those lurkers I see there would join up, we'd have another two...I see you guys

Comment

Hehe, I love to spot lurkers too, I always wave at them but I doubt they can see it

Anyway, posted, will head off to bed in a minute. Tried to make sense of where everyone was, but it's kinda hard for some reason. My non-existing tactical skill again...

Comment

Hello Ryn. I know it looks a bit messed up at the moment. Dad and Ben are going through all the posts and they will sort it out between them. There's a reason I think Shep won't get beamed up. And lunch is about to be served for Todd so he can do his magic on Doctor MacGregor. Yes I know it'd be easier just to beam her up, but that'd be too easy I think. Catch you laters, I'm off to Uni in a little bit.

Comment

It's ok, I will see what happened in the morning. So far, everything is working out.

Oh and if you're confused by any of MY posts, just assume people are moving in the directions you want them to, ok, I know I didn't post much details but I do think you get the gist of things...

*hugs and poofs to zzz* have fun at Uni

Comment

All will be revealed, it is not what we expect though. Suffice to say, the Apollo will only be in orbit long enough to drop off the Marines and pick up Doctor Keller.

Comment

Can't stay long, in between library and next class. new thread for all Atlantis USS Apollo posts

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...8#post11917088

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                            All will be revealed, it is not what we expect though. Suffice to say, the Apollo will only be in orbit long enough to drop off the Marines and pick up Doctor Keller.
                            I consider myself picked up.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's getting involved aint' it

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Will post when I'll get home, uni calls.
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X