This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    Woah woah woah! Back up! Did you two just call me a "he"?! *runs away screaming like the girl she is* SHE SHE SHE!!!! GIRL SPEAKING HERE!!!!

I forgive you guys for calling me a he, but don't do it again!!!!
    *smacks her forhead* I know you are a she sweetie. I have made that typo more then once though I usually catch it. Well, not really a typo, more like my keyboard hating my guts. But usually I check for typos and fix them. Must not have done that with this one. I am so sorry.

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
    Waaaahhh!!!! I just.... but ..... oh dear.... got it wrong again..... stupid stupid.... *bangs head on floor*....... *talks to self* didn't you learn your lesson from last time???

I am profusely sorry! Have a chocolate cake non poisoned as a sorry....

*talks to self* You better hope to Apophis that this works... don't want boygirlgate again DO you??? Do you!!!

Welcome Claudia Enjoy the madness
    Awww *gives ya some chocolate cake too*

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
    thank you, I hope I will soon emprove my english...

I start getting worried...
    Nothing to be worried about. Here, have a cupcake. *smiles innocently*

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    *skinds in* ALLONS-Y fellow welcomers, im back! hello newbies!
    Welcome back! *smiles*

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
    *repeats to self* I must remember, I must remember, I must remember!!!

Good idea *nods head*

Hmm... ways eh?? I disguise mine, it looks like a lovely plant pot when not in use *snickerss*
    *whispers* Mine becomes portable and I hide it when I'm done. *giggles*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Galactic LadyKiller View Post
    Hello gateworld. I'm very new here and saw this thread and figured this would be a good place to say hello! I've been a member of other forums so I think I have a good handle on things, though I'm sure this is different and more strict due to the numerous members you have here.

Once again, name's Galactic LadyKiller. Thanks
    Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
    Hello! I come from Estonia and named myself here Eestlanna, which simply means Estonian (female) in Estonian language. I've been watching the SG-1 series since 90-s and now have seen them all + SGA etc.
    I'm glad I found this forum and I hope my bad English will be forgiven.
    Originally posted by Milea View Post
    Hello,I'm new lol.My names Milea,Im 13 years old and from Hong Kong.I got interested in Stargate just a few months ago sadly they both finished already.We just got scifi channel on our cable box and they started playing Stargate so thats how I got interested.
    Originally posted by Stew14 View Post
    hi everyone !

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking forward to chat with you all on it. I'm a big Stargate fan, and I am really excited about Stargate Universe coming this fall.

I leaving you with my e-net tought of the day:
    Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
    Originally posted by SGRaider View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm Irina, I'm from Bulgaria. I have been a Stargate fan for almost 2 years. I love both SG- 1 and Atlantis and I got interested in the show from my parents.
    Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha View Post
    Hi everyone

I just joined the site, been a fan of Stargate for years dont know why I didnt join sooner this looks like a great forum.

SG1 has to be my favourite.

Is there many Irish Stargate fans here?
    Originally posted by Cylon´s Pet View Post
    Hi everybody!
    My name is Kate and I´m 15 years old. I´m from Czech Republic. I really looking forward to chat with all of you I was member of some others forums, but there I´m absolutely new.
    I´m watching SG-1 circa 8 years and Atlantis circa 2 years. I´m obsession of Sci-fi. I love Battlestar Galactica too.
    By the way, I´m really sorry for my bad English
    Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Hi everyone! I’m Lucie AKA Probie. I’m 21 years old and i’m french.
    The first time I saw an episode I was 9 years old. So I’m a big old fan of Stargate.
    I’m happy to join the Gateworld family. Oh and by the way…sorry for my horrible English.
    Originally posted by Teresa35 View Post
    Hello! I am new to the forum! Love SG1 and SGA and can't wait for SGU
    Originally posted by irina View Post
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting me! I'm from Romania and I'm a big fan of SG1 & Antlantis!

See ya!
    Originally posted by Baalssneer View Post
    I spose I should've come here 1st... What can I say? I'm shy...
    Originally posted by diana6echo View Post
    Hi there everyone

This is my first post on this forum, tho I know that site for few months.

I'm huge fan of Stargate and anthing that is related, and here I'd like to thank my dear step sister Kate for taking me to the cinema, back in 1995 when I was 9, for movie called Stargate.
    I was blown away with that movie and when the made tv show, I watched it from first episode.
    So yeah, I grew up with SG-1^^.

What else, I like to draw, watch movies, play rpg.

And I'm sorry for my poor English - it's not that I'm lazy or ignorant, I just don't have possilibity to learn it but any advice is welcome^^
    Originally posted by Vladius View Post
    I'm new here. I live in Severn, Maryland. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints, if anyone cares.

First saw an episode of SG-1 with my dad when I was much younger. I think it was in season 6. Loved it. Wanted to see more.
    Saw every episode, either through buying it or watching it on TV.

Loved Atlantis and its Saturday Morning Cartoon feeling.

Looking forward to Universe, but probably not some aspects of it.
    Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
      *smacks her forhead* I know you are a she sweetie. I have made that typo more then once though I usually catch it. Well, not really a typo, more like my keyboard hating my guts. But usually I check for typos and fix them. Must not have done that with this one. I am so sorry.
      It's okay. I don't blame you, everyone makes typos.

Awww *gives ya some chocolate cake too*
      Ooh, cake!

Comment

It's okay. I don't blame you, everyone makes typos.

Ooh, cake!
        *smiles* Thanks!

And yep, as much cake as ya want. *nod nod*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teresa35 View Post
          Hello! I am new to the forum! Love SG1 and SGA and can't wait for SGU
          welcome to gateworld
          im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone
            I love SG1, SGA, and egger to see SGU ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Syndemic View Post
              Hey everyone
              Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*
              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone
                Welcome!

*smiles* Thanks!

And yep, as much cake as ya want. *nod nod*
                I'll take your word for that.

Comment

Hey everyone
                  Hello and welcome! Have a cookie.
                  But watch out, the cookies could be poisoned. Some of us - not telling names here - like to poison newbies.

Comment

Hello, there! I'm Robin K...new to Gateworld, have been a fan of Stargate since the movie. I'm not *gasp* an Atlantis fan, and stopped watching SG-1 after the third episode of season 9. I know...I'm a 'hard core' SG-1 fan...

Will probably lurk more than post, but I'll jump in when I have something to say...

Robin K.
                    The Chosen One
                    www.robinkh.com
                    Robin K.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hrprrbn View Post
                      Hello, there! I'm Robin K...new to Gateworld, have been a fan of Stargate since the movie. I'm not *gasp* an Atlantis fan, and stopped watching SG-1 after the third episode of season 9. I know...I'm a 'hard core' SG-1 fan...

Will probably lurk more than post, but I'll jump in when I have something to say...

Robin K.
                      The Chosen One
                      www.robinkh.com
                      Welcome Robin! dont be afraid to jump into any conversations at all. and im sure there are many fans who share your views! i am an atlantis fan first and foremost but i do understand your dislike of SG-1 seasons 9 and 10. good luck and dont worry!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hello and welcome, hrprrbn!

Don't hesitate to post, lurking is OK as well though. Just make yourself feel at home and have fun on GW.

Comment

Welcome!

I'll take your word for that.
                          Well of course! I made plenty! *smiles and nods*

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Hello and welcome! Have a cookie.
                          But watch out, the cookies could be poisoned. Some of us - not telling names here - like to poison newbies.
                          I don't poison newbies.... not at all! *still has her plot for Universal Domination and the newbies all under mind control* LMAO

Robin K.
                          The Chosen One
                          www.robinkh.com
                          Hi hi and welcome! *smiles and nods*

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                          Welcome Robin! dont be afraid to jump into any conversations at all. and im sure there are many fans who share your views! i am an atlantis fan first and foremost but i do understand your dislike of SG-1 seasons 9 and 10. good luck and dont worry!
                          Yeah, I'm the opposite of that really. I started thinking SG-1 was dying out in season 7 and 8. Though I loved Prometheus Unbound. And then seasons 9 and 10 just brought back a whole new life to it for me. And brought my favorite charactor, Daniel, back to life again too. *shrugs* But that's just me. lol I have nothing against anyone else's opinion. To each their own, just sharing mine. *smiles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm new on GW forum, but I've been reading your fanfictions for some months.

My name's Mariantonia (my friends usually call me "Mary") and I'm italian, so my english isn't very good. I'm sorry but I hope you understand my post
                            I'm 18 and I've been following Stargate Sg1 since I was 11. I started with the 4th season, and then I bought all Sg1's seasons on DVD, but I can't watch Atlantis.
                            I simply love Stargate Sg1 (and its male cast). Also I'm interested in Astronomy, motorbike, music... a bit of everything.
                            I'm very happy to join Gateworld!

Comment

Originally posted by Neit View Post
                              Hi, I'm new on GW forum, but I've been reading your fanfictions for some months.

My name's Mariantonia (my friends usually call me "Mary") and I'm italian, so my english isn't very good. I'm sorry but I hope you understand my post
                              I'm 18 and I've been following Stargate Sg1 since I was 11. I started with the 4th season, and then I bought all Sg1's seasons on DVD, but I can't watch Atlantis.
                              I simply love Stargate Sg1 (and its male cast). Also I'm interested in Astronomy, motorbike, music... a bit of everything.
                              Niet your english is wonderful! welcome to Gateworld!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Robin K.
                                The Chosen One
                                www.robinkh.com
                                Welcome to the forum! I'm mostly an Atlantis fan, but still love SG-1, too. Seasons 9 and 10 were okay for me. But don't be afraid to post, we'd all like to hear your opinion!

Originally posted by Neit View Post

Welcome to Gateworld! Wow, your name is really pretty. Don't worry, your English is fine. Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X