This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
    Hello! I am a huge Stargate fan, I just love the show. I own all 10 season's of SG-1. I got the box set for just 50 bucks! Costco is awesome. lol. Anyway I look forward to meet all of you and talk about some Stargate!
    Welcome to Gateworld! You are so lucky, I wish I had got my DVDs like ethat. But they're $50. Each. *pouts*

Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Comment

Poisoned cookies? I am not sure I follow. lol
      It's just there is a certain someone - I won't tell her name here - *cough cough* susanne *cough cough* who likes to poison newbies from time to time.

So be careful if she offers you a cookie.

Comment

Hello! I am a huge Stargate fan, I just love the show. I own all 10 season's of SG-1. I got the box set for just 50 bucks! Costco is awesome. lol. Anyway I look forward to meet all of you and talk about some Stargate!
        Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*
        sigpic

Comment

hi im a bit of a noob at stargate but iv'e seen a few episodes and think its amazing.
          im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

oi! SOME people, (namely the entire group of welcomers) wont let me near my ingrediants!

also welcome Cak20! just ask a helpful member if your in trouble
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cak20 View Post
              hi im a bit of a noob at stargate but iv'e seen a few episodes and think its amazing.
              Welcome to Gateworld! Glad you got into Stargate, it's awesome.

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              oi! SOME people, (namely the entire group of welcomers) wont let me near my ingrediants!
              And for good reasons.

Comment

yeah glad you have found gateworld,
                I'm not so new to the forum but why not say hey?

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                    Welcome to Gateworld! You are so lucky, I wish I had got my DVDs like ethat. But they're $50. Each. *pouts*

Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around!
                    Thanks! I didn't believe it was 50 dollars for all seasons, I instantly bought it when I saw that deal. What a awesome deal it was, my friend spent about 30 bucks per season now he is pissed that he spent so much money on Stargate SG-1 seasons.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    It's just there is a certain someone - I won't tell her name here - *cough cough* susanne *cough cough* who likes to poison newbies from time to time.

So be careful if she offers you a cookie.
                    I'll be sure to watch our for her. lol

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                    Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I didn't believe it was 50 dollars for all seasons, I instantly bought it when I saw that deal. What a awesome deal it was, my friend spent about 30 bucks per season now he is pissed that he spent so much money on Stargate SG-1 seasons.

Thank you!
                      they lie NormaN! honest! do i look like the kind of person that would poison cookes? or muffins? or tea?

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        they lie NormaN! honest! do i look like the kind of person that would poison cookes? or muffins? or tea?

do you want an honest answer to that?
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                          do you want an honest answer to that?
                          not expecting one im just trying to keep hold of my tiny shreds of innocence while i can
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi, been looking at this site for a while now and i finally decided to join. I have loved Stargate since the second season way back when it was aired on Sky One (im surprised i can even remember that far back ). Its just plain awesome, well seasons 1-8 anyway lol. Look forward to talking to people elsewhere on the board

Comment

Thank you!
                              You're welcome. *nod nod and smiles*

Originally posted by Tozlator View Post
                              Hi, been looking at this site for a while now and i finally decided to join. I have loved Stargate since the second season way back when it was aired on Sky One (im surprised i can even remember that far back ). Its just plain awesome, well seasons 1-8 anyway lol. Look forward to talking to people elsewhere on the board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

susanne.... we need to keep some of the noobs alive. So no more making cookies for you unless it has mind con.... I mean the actual ingredient in them. *smirks*
                              sigpic

Comment

susanne...we're her to welcome them not poison them.

Originally posted by Tozlator View Post
                                Greetings and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around here and talking to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X