Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome aricosaur & welcome artifysial hope your enjoying it here as much as i am
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Aricosaur View Post
      No imaginary cookies, but thank you, anyways.
      Pity really. They were so good tasting.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      welcome aricosaur & welcome artifysial hope your enjoying it here as much as i am
      I hope indeed that everyone here is enjoying it as much as possible
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Thanks
        can I just say that this is great website and also Clangers scare me more than the Ori - that eerie hooting makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Thanks for cookie.
        sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
        Teal'c: 'Indeed'
        Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

Hi everybody!
          Well, i have to introduce myself (pretty hard for me...) Where is my dictionnary?

So, I'm a french student in sciences, I'm 21 years old and off course, I love Stargate!

I'm afraid of making some big mistakes with the language
          (you know, some préjudices may be true French people have some troubles with foreign languages ) So, please, don't be hesitant to correct my mistakes. Moreover, it's 02:16 am here, which could explain a lot of things

I'm happy to be able to belong to thy community and I hope that Stargate will delight us for many years yet.

Good night, I go back to bed!

Comment

welcome to the board aude

dont worry your english is fine
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Aude View Post
              Hi everybody!
              Well, i have to introduce myself (pretty hard for me...) Where is my dictionnary?

So, I'm a french student in sciences, I'm 21 years old and off course, I love Stargate!

I'm afraid of making some big mistakes with the language
              (you know, some préjudices may be true French people have some troubles with foreign languages ) So, please, don't be hesitant to correct my mistakes. Moreover, it's 02:16 am here, which could explain a lot of things

I'm happy to be able to belong to thy community and I hope that Stargate will delight us for many years yet.

Good night, I go back to bed!
              Hey there! Welcome Aude! My name is jess, but my nickname is MT.

Btw, your english is SOOO much better than my step cousins. She's american and the atrocities she commits with the English language is TERRIBLE!!!

ANyhoo, drop by the cantina some time!

Cya round
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Thanks!

I see that there're Stargate's lovers from the whole world here! It's really great!
                Last edited by Aude; 02 September 2008, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Welcomes Aude, and all the other new people to the forum Hope you'll like it here!! Your english is quite good

Comment

Hi Everyone I am new here as well Been a long time Stargate fan of both the stragtes

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                      Hi Everyone I am new here as well Been a long time Stargate fan of both the stragtes
                      Welcome to the forum!! The place of fun, interesting discussions....and more fun Hope you enjoy your time on gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                        Welcome to the forum!! The place of fun, interesting discussions....and more fun Hope you enjoy your time on gateworld

Yeah thanks I am amazed how many people come to this forum. According to Wikipedia they say about 30,000 people come on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                          Yeah thanks I am amazed how many people come to this forum. According to Wikipedia they say about 30,000 people come on this forum.
                          really?? Ohmygosh, I didn't know there was a wiki article about it!

*runs off to check it out*

*runs back after checking it out*

Hey cool! Awesome!

So, welcome CA! I hope you don't mind CA as a nickname

Melbourne is a tad cold and wet at the moment, isn't it? Awful lot of rain at the moment and it's supposed to be spring! Grrr . . .

Btw, wanna cookie? They are pretty safe, although the last guy/girl who had a cookie had an interesting reaction to it
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

^ im a guy (to much sugur maybe? )

welcome to the boards chevron_atlantis
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

*sneaks in*

Everything ok, here? Small crowd?

*looks around*

Looks small enough...

*slowly walks deeper into the room*

Hello, all. I'm BFH_Bushy_Tush, or Megan if you prefer. I'm a die hard Stargate Atlantis fan. While I've known about GateWorld for some time now, I've only now gotten around to joining.

I'm 16 years old and I start my Junior year of high school tomorrow. I am a major writer and reader of fan fiction, and I am also writing a story that is my own, original work.

I am a major (semi-well known) Squirrel on dGeek, David Hewlett's site, and I also administrate the Squirrel's back up forum, miniGeek, for when dGeek is down. I am also 'the Man' (head of government) on a Stargate RPG forum on AJJE Games, and have a few devout followers on most of the sites I go to.
                              ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                              Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                              -
                              "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                              Dr. Daniel Jackson
                              -
                              "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                              Dean Winchester

Comment

welcome to the boards megan (lusername to long) hope you enjoy your stay here
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X