Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok! still fairly new & I'm really enjoying being able to see everyone elses thoughts & opinions about the SG1 series. I'm new to the site but I've been a fan since the original movie & followed the series from the pilot to Continuum. I also own the entire seies & all 3 movies I've been a StarTrek fan since 1968 but I must admit that SG1 surpassed 30 yrs of trekkiness in less than 2 seasons & thats saying alot I just keep praying for the next movie!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
      ok! still fairly new & I'm really enjoying being able to see everyone elses thoughts & opinions about the SG1 series. I'm new to the site but I've been a fan since the original movie & followed the series from the pilot to Continuum. I also own the entire seies & all 3 movies I've been a StarTrek fan since 1968 but I must admit that SG1 surpassed 30 yrs of trekkiness in less than 2 seasons & thats saying alot I just keep praying for the next movie!
      I am the same as you...Today is my second day here and I am learning alot already about ppl's thoughts on SG1..good to see alot think like me..

Comment

*peeks out from behind laptop*

Hi! Newbie to the forums, but hardly to Stargate (or GateWorld, for that matter...) I've been a rather overly-obsessed fan of SG for several years now (thanks to a particular friend of mine who knew i'd be hooked the moment I saw the gate spin...), but am finally meandering my way to the forums now that I'm trying to enjoy my last summer before plunging into college.

So, anyhoo, what else to say about myself besides the fact that i'm a total scifi and computer geek? Oh, I write stories. A lot. Thanks to my hours spent writing SG fanfiction, I now want to become an author. And besides that...nope, that's about it Actually, with risk of sounding pretentious, I'm a bit like Sam if she never joined the military, what with my super geek, super tall, blond haired, blue eyed, computer hacking, wanna-be-cello-player, lock-picking, blue jello loving self.

Ok, now I'm done. Again, hello.

*goes back to laptop*

Comment

Hello everyone how are you all ?

As you might of guessed i am a new member lol yay !!

About me and Stargate. Well i caught Stargate on the 8th season i think.It was on tv and i thought i'd watch it,i did and i though it was great. It's so awsome. Since that faithful day i have been watching Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. They are both awsome sci fi series. Omg the movie Ark of truth is an amazing movie really enjoyed it.

And thank god for Atlantis. If it wasn't for Atlantis i would of never known who Paul McGillion was. He is just an amazing actor and he is so sweet. I'm a huge fan of his. (not sure if you can tell lol )

Great to be here and can't wait to get posting and talking to fellow stargaters !!

GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Welcome to SciFi Chick & Mcgillion Fan. Any friend of StarGate is family here, Hope you enjoy the site

Comment

Originally posted by SciFi_Chick2012 View Post
              *peeks out from behind laptop*

Hi! Newbie to the forums, but hardly to Stargate (or GateWorld, for that matter...) I've been a rather overly-obsessed fan of SG for several years now (thanks to a particular friend of mine who knew i'd be hooked the moment I saw the gate spin...), but am finally meandering my way to the forums now that I'm trying to enjoy my last summer before plunging into college.

So, anyhoo, what else to say about myself besides the fact that i'm a total scifi and computer geek? Oh, I write stories. A lot. Thanks to my hours spent writing SG fanfiction, I now want to become an author. And besides that...nope, that's about it Actually, with risk of sounding pretentious, I'm a bit like Sam if she never joined the military, what with my super geek, super tall, blond haired, blue eyed, computer hacking, wanna-be-cello-player, lock-picking, blue jello loving self.

Ok, now I'm done. Again, hello.

*goes back to laptop*
              Well, hello and welcome to the forum...I am a newbie to the forums too...I hope you enjoy it as much as i do..

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                Hello everyone how are you all ?

As you might of guessed i am a new member lol yay !!

About me and Stargate. Well i caught Stargate on the 8th season i think.It was on tv and i thought i'd watch it,i did and i though it was great. It's so awsome. Since that faithful day i have been watching Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. They are both awsome sci fi series. Omg the movie Ark of truth is an amazing movie really enjoyed it.

And thank god for Atlantis. If it wasn't for Atlantis i would of never known who Paul McGillion was. He is just an amazing actor and he is so sweet. I'm a huge fan of his. (not sure if you can tell lol )

Great to be here and can't wait to get posting and talking to fellow stargaters !!

Welcome..It is sooo much fun here...I think you will like it...

Comment

welcome one! welcome all! *hands out cookies* welcome to gateworld!
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    welcome one! welcome all! *hands out cookies* welcome to gateworld!
                    do the cookies have a light carmal drizzle on top?
                    I AM STARGATEDUDE111!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateDude111 View Post
                      do the cookies have a light carmal drizzle on top?
                      Need to watch out for cookies, they come in varied toxic varieties, depending on who offers them to you. Not pointing fingers her, I'm just saying......
                      *runs and hides*
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        Need to watch out for cookies, they come in varied toxic varieties, depending on who offers them to you. Not pointing fingers her, I'm just saying......
                        *runs and hides*
                        *glares at girlbot* i do not serve up poisoned cookies to the newbies. they're quite safe.

if your willing to risk your life on my cooking of course...

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hello everyone, i am a big fan of buffy and angel tv series. i'm thinkin of checking stargate series because there franchise is doing well. because i am a big buffy and angel fan do u lot think that i'll enjoy stargate?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                            *glares at girlbot* i do not serve up poisoned cookies to the newbies. they're quite safe.

if your willing to risk your life on my cooking of course...

no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

I think you'll like Stargate. I watched one episode and I was hooked!

Comment

Just watch a few episodes and you'll be hooked!

Comment

Working...
                                X