This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys

I would be JollyRogue. been lurking here for a while and decided to register . I live in Bonnie scotland.

I love Stargate and am currently going through the series from the beginning again .

ahh, thats that done

Comment

ive been tempted to do the same thing for awhile now but then i think its too soon since the last time

anywho welcome to the board
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Hello there,

Time to introduce myself!
        I am 20 years old and come from germany. In the next month, i'm gonna start to study psychology at the university...which seems to be a good way for me to stop the madness before it consumes me ;-)

I got infected by the stargate virus 1 year ago when I paid a visit to a good friend. He showed me his season 6 on dvd and we started to watch the frist episode. Then the second...and the third...and in the end, we watched the whole season from beginning to the end in 4 days.
        Before that, I've only known it from televison, poorly synchronized and interrupted by commercials.
        But since then i've bought all SG-1 Seasons and the first 3 Atlantis Seasons on DVD, still looking for more :-)

Besides watching stargate, my hobbies include playing soccer, listening to good old Metal and playing the guitar.

I'm looking forward to read and write here in this vast community and it's also a handy opportunity to improve my english ^^

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld!

Pleased to make your acquaintance!! I hope you enjoy ur stay at gateworld and remember to keep your hands inside your pockets at all times, beware of jel who will mutate and operate on you when given the chance and do not eat strange cookies.

btw, wanna cookie?
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Sure, I always want cookies. Although I doutb it'll be eatable after the long way from the usa to europe ^^

Comment

welcome to the boards hope you enjoy yourself here
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

noobie tip No-24 - don't eat yellow snow

Comment

I had to learn tip No 24 the hard way
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

ok dumb question, is post count frozen in this section?
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

all posts made in off-topic don't count

Comment

thats what i thought, but i wanted to ask anyway (i have atleast 200 posts already most of them off-topic posts)

thanks for answering
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

yea i mostly post in off topic which is why my post count is low low

Comment

Hello all from someone new to GW and new to forums in general. I've been a "guest" for a couple of months but just recently joined after returning from our first convention. As an American living in Italy, I can't believe how many other international members there are in GW. I knew Stargate was popular but didn't realize it's world-wide. Hope to see you around.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to x stargatergirl x for the perfect sig!

Comment

Hey Lisinit!

Yeah! There are a huge amount of Stargate fans across the world! Go Stargate! Woo!

I'm an aussie and I'd love to have a stargate convention here but I never hear of stargate conventions in australia

Welcome to the boards! have fun!
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

^melbourne Nov 1+2

Comment

Working...
                                X