Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! I am a teenager from Earth. I have been watching Stargate SG-1 since the very first episode aired here in Australia. And now I have found a place to talk about it!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Hello everybody!

I'm really new to this forum and to forums at all and just want to introduce myself a little bit and say Hi! to everybody.

I'm 23 years old and live in a city called Bochum in Germany. I've been a sci-fi-fan since I was a little kid and thus came to watch Stargate... I've seen every episode since the first broadcast here in Germany, but over the years I've come to appreaciate the original more than the German dubbing. There are so many things that get lost if you try to translate them into another language...

As already mentioned earlier I love almost everything which has to do with sci-fi and especially I'm a big fan of Star Wars, just look at my nickname...

I hope we will have a lot of fun together and a lot of new and intersting things to talk about

TK 1401

Comment

Welcome TK 1401. This is a good place to learn your way around forums. This was the first one I joined and I didn't have any knowledge what to do when I joined. So, you're not alone.

Comment

Hey TK 1401. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you like it here. And don't be worried about trying to figure out your way around here. We're all pretty nice and don't bite too hard, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            Welcome TK 1401. This is a good place to learn your way around forums. This was the first one I joined and I didn't have any knowledge what to do when I joined. So, you're not alone.
            Same here. Ever since, I've been addicted

Welcome TK 1401! Have fun posting!
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Welcome, TK 1401. Step into our gate...

When in doubt, press all the Big Red Buttons you can find. They're bound to do something interesting.

Have fun here at GateWorld. you'll find all sorts of fun stuff around here.

Comment

Welcome Whistler, deepspace and TK 1401. Nice to have you here.

TK 1401, nice to see another fellow Star Wars fan

Comment

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.
                  I'm still busy looking around everywhere... there's so much to see and to read

@Jedi Daniel: Perhaps you like to check this out www.german-garrison.de ...

Comment

Welcome deepspace and Whistler!

Have fun posting!
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hey guys,
                      I joined up a couple of days ago and have been loving it.
                      You guys are so cool.
                      Im 16 years old and Im going for my L's next week, so wish me
                      luck.
                      I love Ancient History and I hope to get the marks to study it at
                      UWA. I want to make some sort of living out of it.

I love film and some of my favourites are Stargate (of course!)
                      Sleepy Hollow, Pirates of the Carribean, Amelie.

I love music and have been getting really into some of our Aussie
                      music which yous should check out like, Pete Murray, Missy
                      Higgins, Little Birdy, Sleepy Jacksons, Eskimo Joe, The John Bulter
                      Trio, The Waifs, Powderfinger etc. I also like Hip Hop and Rock
                      as well as artists like Dido and Cold Play. I like anything really.

My favourite TV shows are Stargate, Dark Angel , The Amazing
                      Race, Glimore Girls, Scrubs and Alias.

Ok so thats pretty much me, sad I know but whats a girl to do?

I reckon im goin to have heaps of fun here.

Thanks for welcoming me,

Tauri
                      Last edited by Tauri; 09 January 2005, 07:23 PM.
                      "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                      "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                      but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                      don't know."-Homer

Comment

Welcome Tauri. Step into our gate...

New from the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency! PuddleJumper Rentals! See below for important fine print that nobody bothers to read.

-Puddlejumpers can be rented on a daily or weekly basis. (Extended expedition rates are available if you wish to rent a Puddlejumper for three or more weeks).
                        -Please return the Puddlejumper to the location you rented it from.
                        -If you are unable to return the Puddlejumper to the location you rented it from, you may return it to any TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency branch office location for a nominal drop-off fee.
                        -You must be 18 years of age to operate a Puddlejumper. Insurance coverage is available from the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency and is required to place your reservation.
                        -It is illegal to pilot a cloaked Puddlejumper through metropolitan areas.

Thank you for choosing the TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency for your vacation needs! We look forward to serving you again.

Have a blast of fun here at GateWorld, Tauri. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Comment

Thanks.
                          I'll have to wait a couple of years before I can can attempt the thrill ride that is the Puddle jumper though, I guess it is something to look forward to.
                          "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                          "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                          but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                          don't know."-Homer

Comment

Hey! :-)

Well, my name is Mel and I'm a new around here too. Have been a Stargate-Fan for over 5 years now, but kinda lost interest somewhere in the middle of the show. Anyway, now I'm back. *g*

See you and Greetings,
                            Mel
                            Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Tauri and Mel. I hope you like it here.
                              Rocky

Comment

Welcome, Mel. Step into our gate...

In light of new the new security measures adopted by the TechnoWraith Stagate Travel Agency, the following items will not be permitted through the stargate:

-Live animals (including pets, or alien indigenous lifeforms, cattle, goats, snakes, aardvarks or the like). The only exception to this rule are Seeing-Eye and Guide dogs.
                                -Cell phones are not permitted due to possible interaction with sensitive electronic equipment contained within the Stargate.
                                -Excessive amounts of highly radioactive materials (including plutonium, naquadah, naquadria, iridium, or any thing else of that nature).
                                -Live warheads or any weapons of mass destruction are not permitted. Should these devices detonate within the wormhole, it will be bad for everyone, on both ends of the gate!

Please refrain from bringing these items with you to the Stargate when you depart. The TechnoWraith Stargate Travel Agency reserves the right to refuse travel if such items are found. This is for your safety.

Have fun here at GateWorld, and see you around.

Comment

Working...
                                X