Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Forum BlueEyes. I hope you like it here.
    Rocky

Comment

Hello BlueEyes!

Welcome to GateWorld. Have fun posting!
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Welcome BlueEyes! Step into our gate....

Enjoy your romp through the universe here at Gateworld!

Comment

Hi, BlueEyes!

*Pets the new Prim'tah*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new here too. Trying to figure out all the bells and whistles in this place! This may take awhile.

Comment

Welcome beautyofgrey! You'll figure it out. The bells and whistles are just too cool.
              Rocky

Comment

Welcome, Welcome beautyofgrey! Step into our gate...

"To operate DHD, press the seven symbols of the address and then press the Big Red Button in the center..."

"To operate Iris, place your hand on the pad, or enter your security code..."

"To operate Zat or Staff weapon, aim, then push button to fire weapon..."

"To operate Ring Transporter, press the 3 button combination. Then press the Activate button..."

All the bells and whistles here at Gateworld are easy to use and learning them will not be hard. Any questions can be directed to a mod or a member of GateWorld.

Comment

Don't you have to pass some sort of remedial course before you can operate a zat or staff weapon around here?
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Well hello. Loving this site, especially the sigs!
                    Been into Stargate since the movie, which blew me away. Sure I am one of many who subscribed to Sky digital just to get Stargate lol!
                    What else can I say? Not been online very long so it's niice to find a place with people who can appreciate quality! Like others have said before me - it may take me a while to get up to speed!
                    So hi everyone <<<<<<waves

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                      Don't you have to pass some sort of remedial course before you can operate a zat or staff weapon around here?
                      You do? I wasn't aware of that. **Zats someone just for the heck of it...**

Welcome, Welcome Sha're. Step into our gate.

You will find many quality discussions in our little corner of the internet known as GateWorld.

Comment

I love Stargate (all). I wonder what took me so long to find this place? I think I've been spending too much time over at exisle...no contact with the outside world isn't always a good thing...

Comment

Welcome, darkfaerie. Step into our gate...

Enjoy your time here at GateWorld and happy posting!

Comment

*KAWOOOSH*
                            Step lively folks today you're in for a spacial treat as we tour the Alpha site.

......and we're walking......
                            Attached Files

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

g'day *smiles and waves*

I'm Emma and I stumbled upon this site last night.....(newbie!!!!)
                              I've been a Stargate SG-1 watcher for a while (Atlantis isn't screening in Aussieland yet).....yeah I've missed the odd episode *hides* but have progressed to an addict sate since Season 7 ( !!!)....so hopefully that makes up for it....in university at the moment and am a bit of a night-owl....which may result in posting at strange hours of the day.......

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Welcome to the Forum darkfaerie and randomfancy! Hope you like it here.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X