Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Emi and Unowhoandwhy! Nice to have you here!
    Rocky

Comment

Hi!
      I guess I'm new- I've only posted a couple of times. Still figuring out how to do just about everything.
      I luv all things Stargate, and since love solves all problems- I guess I have no worries!
      YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

as you can see, my signature needs a little work. How can you make stuff different colors?
        YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Hello, pleased to meet you, Kelmah

If you type in [color=red]Hello[/color] it comes out like this: Hello

Madeleine

Comment

Hello kelmah!

Welcome to GateWorld!
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

welcome to all three of ya

Comment

Hey Kelmah! Welcome to the Forum!!
                Rocky

Comment

Welcome, Kelmah.
                  If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I've been a member for a few weeks now, but I have not made an "I'm new, everybody welcome me, or else" post yet. So, here it is.

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm a Stargate-oholic. I've been watching SG-1 for over a year now and have seen all episodes save about 10. I've seen all episodes of Atlantis so far (the ones that the US have aired). And that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by yabrefstank
                      I've been a member for a few weeks now, but I have not made an "I'm new, everybody welcome me, or else" post yet. So, here it is.
                      ^ So I'm guessing, from your username, that you like KJ-52? Welcome to the forum!!!
                      Last edited by puddlejumper747; 04 December 2004, 09:19 AM.
                      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by yabrefstank

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm a Stargate-oholic. I've been watching SG-1 for over a year now and have seen all episodes save about 10. I've seen all episodes of Atlantis so far (the ones that the US have aired). And that is all.
                        Hello Chris,

You saw all 8 seasons (-10 episodes) in one year? I applaud you!

Oh, and welcome to GateWorld
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Welcome to the Forum yabrefstank! Hope you have fun here!!
                          Rocky

Comment

Hello,

I've recently signed up. I've been coming to the site for a while now and figured it was about time I joined.

A bit about myself. I'm from Australia, huge Stargate fan ever since the movie. I've seen every episode of SG1 right up to Season 8 Episode 7. That's where we're up to at the moment here. I have season's 1 - 4 on DVD box set.

Looking forward to Atlantis being shown here.

I have several things I would like people's opinions on, which I'll be posting about in the appropriate sections. Things like why humans on Earth would be considered to be the 5th race, when the Humans of Tolan are far more advanced. If you wanted humans to be 5th why not go the Tolan route? Also I'm hoping that the Atlantis series will intorduce us to the myseterioue Furlings.

Comment

Welcome Nathanaus!!!! You've got some good questions, and I'm sure you'll get some good answers!
                              Rocky

Comment

Hey, welcome to forum. We use to have an Australian thread, but people stopped posting in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X