• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i just signed up and i got lost but i am fine now
    Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha
      Hi i just signed up and i got lost but i am fine now
      Welcome Samantha. I'm glad you're not lost anymore! Feel free to ask questions if you need help.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Welcome Samantha. I'm glad you're not lost anymore! Feel free to ask questions if you need help.

Thank you!! Your pictures are really cool, how do you get them?
        Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

If you look at the top of the page above where it says "Welcome, Samantha" you will see "FAQ". You should find explanations there for puting in signature pictures etc.
          sigpic

Comment

Greetings Gateroom people

Nice to see so many SG fans around, I would tell you about myself, but i dont want to bore you rigid so I wont....lol

I look forward to posting around here

Warlock

Comment

Welcome Warlock and Samantha. Nice to have you here.
              Rocky

Comment

Oooo... a welcome thread!!
                Well, I guess I'm still a newbie so I'll just post my little "hi" here.

Hi.

Er... not a lot much else to say.

Actually, in the first post, it mentioned saying how you got into Stargate so I guess I'll bore you people with that information.
                I saw the movie for the first time some five, six years ago, but didn't start watching the show until last year because of a lack of cable TV. I'll admit that I was more than a little apprehensive about it because I believed at the time that TV shows based on movies could never be anything but really bad. So, I actually started watching it convinced it was gonna be horrible (*gasp* blasphemy!! ) but I had seen the Stargate: Atlantis previews and saw that Robert Patrick was gonna be in that and so I just had to watch it.
                And may I say that I'm damn glad I did!
                !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Hi Jeril. Welcome.
                  Rocky

Comment

hi jeril, samntha and smurf.

rocket i'll giv u pts tomorow for nicely greeting ervry1 (not today cause i alredy gave to much lol ) anyway, i found out where to find out where i get my good and bad pts and thats how i got disaprooved. The two i was demoted for where perfectly fine and no 1 gave reasons. not fair oh well. i rely like the community so far though!!!

PS: smurf, i totaly agree: the music was totaly awesome
                    Yo no sé.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiko
                      hi jeril, samntha and smurf.

rocket i'll giv u pts tomorow for nicely greeting ervry1 (not today cause i alredy gave to much lol ) anyway, i found out where to find out where i get my good and bad pts and thats how i got disaprooved. The two i was demoted for where perfectly fine and no 1 gave reasons. not fair oh well. i rely like the community so far though!!!

PS: smurf, i totaly agree: the music was totaly awesome
                      Thanks. You get some too.
                      Rocky

Comment

Hi. I just got here, though I've been floating around for a while. Like the rest of you, I'm a huge fan of Stargate, though I'm a fairly late bloomer because we just got cable--Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta say that Daniel's my favorite character, though you can't have a show without Sam and Jack and Teal'c. And, just for the record, I'm also a huge Lord of the Rings fan. So...that's about it. Hi
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

hello
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hello and welcome to one of the best forums on the net, hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have

p.s love the screen cap shipper hannah my heart nearly melted when he whispered Always to her
                            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Hello Captain-peregrine welcome to gateworld forum hope you enjoy your time here. There is an official thread for all new members that join us.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=30&pp=20
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                Hello and welcome to one of the best forums on the net, hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have

p.s love the screen cap shipper hannah my heart nearly melted when he whispered Always to her
                                oh yeah me too that was so sweet!!!!!!!
                                has anyone got that scene? i want to download it!
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X