Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I have a question and don't really know where to put it, so well might as well be here, although I better post it in ask it to the moderators. But well...

when can you stop using spoilertags for season 8???

and if you use a sig with pictures of season 10 does that have to go in spoilertabs??

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Ok I have a question and don't really know where to put it, so well might as well be here, although I better post it in ask it to the moderators. But well...

and if you use a sig with pictures of season 10 does that have to go in spoilertabs??
      season 8 (SG-1) and season 1 of (SGA) no longer need spoiler tags

as for season 9-10 (SG-1) & 2-3 (SGA) you DO need spoiler tags until the seasons air in syndication
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Re the picture of season 10 ... if it's just a picture of something not relevent to the overall plot (say, ooh ... Sam stepping normally through the gate - something that could happen in any ep, any series), then it doesn't need tags. If however it reveals a major plot point (say, an Earth ship blowing up) then it would.

Season 8 i believe has aired in US syndication, so no longer needs tags.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          Re the picture of season 10 ... if it's just a picture of something not relevent to the overall plot (say, ooh ... Sam stepping normally through the gate - something that could happen in any ep, any series), then it doesn't need tags. If however it reveals a major plot point (say, an Earth ship blowing up) then it would.

Season 8 i believe has aired in US syndication, so no longer needs tags.
          I'm fairly sure all of the S8 episodes have been shown in syndication, but S9 hasn't started yet, so I'm not sure if it's over by GW's standards. I don't think it's a big deal now, though.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Thanks everyone.
            Spoiler:
            I just wanted to make a sig with sam in a spacesuit from Flesh and blood but if that has to go in a spoilertab I am not going to do that.

So is that a spoiler or not???

Comment

Thanks everyone.
              Spoiler:
              I just wanted to make a sig with sam in a spacesuit from Flesh and blood but if that has to go in a spoilertab I am not going to do that.

Spoiler:
              Has she worn one before?
              I don't know you better ask the Mods. They are better *better Lol* at sorting this out. I use to think a kiss couldn't be a spoiler until I asked them.

Comment

For Replicartertje

Spoiler:

I think she's worn a spacesuit in Beachhead, but as a season nine episode, that would also be a spoiler. I think there are also space suit scenes from Message in a Bottle and from that Armageddon rip off episode. But they aren't floating out in space, so yes, a picture like that would probably be counted as a spoiler
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                  Spoiler:

this was recently broughrt up in the ask mods thread so you might want to take a look or just ask them
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3112

Comment

I created a topic in the General Discussion forum asking members what race they think Jason Momoa is and it's not there anymore. Was it removed because if so, I didn't get a notification of any sort explaining why. I searched my profile for it, in case it was moved to another forum, and it doesn't even show up. It's as if I never created it at all. Was it deleted outright? If so, I can assure you that the topic wasn't intended to be inflammatory or one that mocked races (far from it), I was genuinely asking a question since Jason's changed so much from Baywatch to SGA. If the staff here feels the thread had the possibility of inviting replies Gateworld would rather not deal with, that's fine, I accept that, but it took me 20 mins to create that thread (uploading the pics and such since I'm on 56k) and I would like to know why it isn't there.

Comment

How do i link to an individual post?
                      its always bugged me, some people link to one post or one image on Gw like its a thread but ive never been able to...
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Ham
                        I created a topic in the General Discussion forum asking members what race they think Jason Momoa is and it's not there anymore. Was it removed because if so, I didn't get a notification of any sort explaining why. I searched my profile for it, in case it was moved to another forum, and it doesn't even show up. It's as if I never created it at all. Was it deleted outright? If so, I can assure you that the topic wasn't intended to be inflammatory or one that mocked races (far from it), I was genuinely asking a question since Jason's changed so much from Baywatch to SGA. If the staff here feels the thread had the possibility of inviting replies Gateworld would rather not deal with, that's fine, I accept that, but it took me 20 mins to create that thread (uploading the pics and such since I'm on 56k) and I would like to know why it isn't there.
                        It probably got moved because it was in the wrong area. Why not do a simple search for it? Or you can go to the Ask the Mods Thread where this kind of question would get answered.

Comment

there proabaly merged it or deleted it

Comment

Originally posted by Ham
                            Your thread is currently under review in the Moderation folder. In my experience, such threads never end well, so it has been "spirited away" for the GateWorld staff to discuss. If we decided that it's okay, we'll release.
                            Last edited by Major Tyler; 18 July 2006, 06:00 AM.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                              How do i link to an individual post?
                              its always bugged me, some people link to one post or one image on Gw like its a thread but ive never been able to...
                              if i understand you right look at your above post click on the white numbers on the upper right

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                Your thread is currently under review in the Moderation folder. In my experience, such threads never end well, so it has been "spirited away" for the GateWorld staff to discuss. If we decided that it's okay, we'll release.
                                Okay, I understand and agree with that, but some form of notification from the staff would've been appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X