This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I have advanced. I just changed between them and it is the same. Any other ideas?

Darren? Greg? Feeling like giving a helping hand?
    try the 3rd option of it

I honestly don't know what it is but it is strange indeed lol

might be a good plan to ask the mods or so, maybe they know otherwise ask Darren or Greg, now i really like to know... really want to know

Comment

The WYSIWYG editor shows the images and such, not the code. Standard editor will show the code.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The pictures should only appear in "Enhanced" mode. It sounds like the board isn't saving the changes to your settings if it still shows when you switch to a different reply mode.

If other changes you make under options don't take, then you probably need Greg to have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
          The WYSIWYG editor shows the images and such, not the code. Standard editor will show the code.
          Okay, will empty my cache, cookies and clear history .

Comment

Hello follow users, I've finally gotten around to posting my rotating sigs, but I don't know how to make these 3 into a rotating sig-

Spoiler:

Does anyone know how to make those 3 sigs rotate in that order?

Comment

In that specific order? Why? Um... I admit I'm not up on my rotating image wossnames, but I'm pretty sure they're all randomizers; you don't get to pick the order the images pop up. The only way I can think of to do that would be to have it animated so that all three show up in order, but then file size could be an issue. Of course, if I'm reading it right they're oversize anyway. Height and file size-wise.

The very first post in this thread states the limits:

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              All content – both pictures and text cannot take up more than 200 pixels tall by 700 pixels wide (which is approximately 2.75 inches x 9.75 inches, or 7cm x 24.5 cm) *snip*

All graphics must not be of a file size larger than 50K, be they jpeg, gif, png or any other extension

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Hello follow users, I've finally gotten around to posting my rotating sigs, but I don't know how to make these 3 into a rotating sig-

Spoiler:

Does anyone know how to make those 3 sigs rotate in that order?
                Click here. Create a free username,upload them in the order you want, paste the resulting png link in your sig as an image and your wish will be fulfilled . I tried doing them gif and whatnot but the quality is horrible. Reduce the size and do what I said. The site will be called every 6 seconds if memory serves and your sig will change.

Shadowmaat, the only one needing a different compression is the first one. The remaining ones have 59 KB and I doubt 7KB, over the limit, will get him an infraction.
                Last edited by Integrabyte; 09 June 2008, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Functionally, rotating in order every time someone views the sig is indistinguishable from random order. The sig will get changed every time anyone views any thread you've posted in (assuming the have sigs displayed). I suppose the service could drop a cookie and track it for each person (which wouldn't be very difficult), but there's not really enough of a call for such a service for it to actually exist. Just go with a random image service and you're good to go.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Salutations! ... Everytime I try to use to the quick edit on my posts or the quick reply option, I jump into the advanced editor for some reason. It seems to only be happening on my (new) laptop though, which is odd. It's a bit like (what I assume) would happen if you were to double click the buttons rather than just once. Saying that, i've checked the settings for both the mouse and the sensory pad thing and they both seem in order...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Possibly with green or sexual favours if the price is right.

Spoiler:
                    Ah, I kid, I kid! There won't be any green.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Click here. Create a free username,upload them in the order you want, paste the resulting png link in your sig as an image and your wish will be fulfilled . I tried doing them gif and whatnot but the quality is horrible. Reduce the size and do what I said. The site will be called every 6 seconds if memory serves and your sig will change.

Shadowmaat, the only one needing a different compression is the first one. The remaining ones have 59 KB and I doubt 7KB, over the limit, will get him an infraction.
                      Thanks a lot for helping me, but I still go a little problem. The first time I tried to sign up for that site, it said it was a success, and it said it would take several minutes for the activation link to arrive either in my inbox, or my junk box. It's been 3 days and I haven't gotten anything . I've tried the same thing with 3 different email addresses and it still won't work. I just sent a letter to imagerotate.com, so hopefully, I'll hear something soon. Do you have any ideas? Did anyone have the problems?

Comment

Thanks a lot for helping me, but I still go a little problem. The first time I tried to sign up for that site, it said it was a success, and it said it would take several minutes for the activation link to arrive either in my inbox, or my junk box. It's been 3 days and I haven't gotten anything . I've tried the same thing with 3 different email addresses and it still won't work. I just sent a letter to imagerotate.com, so hopefully, I'll hear something soon. Do you have any ideas? Did anyone have the problems?
                        Hey Rocky!
                        Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes if your email doesn't recognize a site it will stick it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                          Hey Rocky!
                          Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes if your email doesn't recognize a site it will stick it there.
                          By Spam you mean "junk" folder, than no, nothing in there.

Comment

By Spam you mean "junk" folder, than no, nothing in there.
                            What email provider are you using. I'm using Yahoo and have problems with many emails reaching me, they don't even make it to spam, they just never appear.

The only suggestion I can think of is to add the domain of the site you are registering to and qualify it as "safe sender" in your email account.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                              What email provider are you using. I'm using Yahoo and have problems with many emails reaching me, they don't even make it to spam, they just never appear.
                              I'm using normal hotmail.

The only suggestion I can think of is to add the domain of the site you are registering to and qualify it as "safe sender" in your email account.
                              How do I do that?
                              Last edited by Rocky89; 10 June 2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I hope this is the right thead to ask for help........... I'm a DA member and spent pat of last night uploading new photos to my page. I then was playing with my profile settings and there is a bit that asks you for your longtitude and lattitude settings and mentions a "neighbours" button you can use on your user page to find nearby DA members...

Well where is this button I can't find it?

MInd you DA is quite slack. Their website no longer lets you sort gallery entries from oldest to newest and that problem has been known since mid February.
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X