Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer imageshack with normal images and randomimage with random sigs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGater
      Thank you i got it working.
      speaking of signatures ..you need to do a bit of resizing to your ... Look at Skydivers first post if you are unsure of the area (size) you need it to fit in
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

This is the size sigs should be inculding ALL text.

MY sig/s (between 135 and 140 pixels high) with text *just* fit. So I guess one line of size 2 text equals around 15 pixels?

Comment

Skydiver actually posted the an image with the ammount of text that you can fit in for different sizes, it might help you Rose

See Attachement Here

Comment

Originally posted by TheGater
            What site does everyone use to upload images?
            i use photobucket.com

and just a query to the moderators, i got in trouble for my sig being too big (sorry TameFarrar ). i've altered it now... is it okay. if it is can i please put the picture in my sig back into a IMG tag instead of a URL tag
            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
              Here:
              Thanks to Qasim who posted this in the "Ask the Mods" thread a while back
              here's a example of how big your sig can be
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                Skydiver actually posted the an image with the ammount of text that you can fit in for different sizes, it might help you Rose

See Attachement Here
                Thanks S.G.C , but mine is fine and I spent a while making sure it was...pity others on this forum can't do the same.

I wasn't talking about text sigs anyway, more about sigs with images and text. Some seem to think you can have as much text in a sig as you like as long as the image is under 200 high.

Comment

the 200 pixels applies to the SUM of your sig, not just a picture.

the whole thing should be 200 pixels or less tall

that means all text, all words, all pics, the whole schebang
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think mines okay...I just don't remember

Comment

yours is fine. the pic is 171 pixels tall, so with the text and link it's right around 200
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                          i use photobucket.com

and just a query to the moderators, i got in trouble for my sig being too big (sorry TameFarrar ). i've altered it now... is it okay. if it is can i please put the picture in my sig back into a IMG tag instead of a URL tag
                          I do see you are back in business ...... already so go forth and post
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I've just added pics into my sig and wanted to check that the size was okay. (What's a pixel?)
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                              I've just added pics into my sig and wanted to check that the size was okay. (What's a pixel?)
                              You sig looks okay to me, but what would I know...I didn't measure it

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                                You sig looks okay to me, but what would I know...I didn't measure it
                                Thanks.
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X