This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    which one? i determine the size by right clicking and checking the properties of a picture
    They have removed it now.

Comment

Originally posted by pj111984
      u changed to a text sig for now untill i can find firelfy pics that fit in there ok
      Positively "shiny".

Comment

There is this other forum that I'm on that seems to be haveinga Siggy update like every two months. But then again there does seem to be a bunch of ppl no obeying the siggy rules. I'm off to find a pic. I'll follow the rules don't worry.

Added: Phooy I just relized that I don't know how to put the pic I want into my si.... Hold that thought, I'll be back. I wasn't sure if I could double post so I just added it. That's okay right?

Added: N/m mind I don't know how to add the pic. I don't have it's web address and I don't have any those neat-o programs to make one either. Maybe I'll just put the other one I had before back? Oh I know I'll put this other one i have on instead.
        Last edited by Lady Lessa; 30 December 2005, 11:40 AM.
        < favorite new Smilie

Comment

a lot of people use photobucket to keep thier sigs on
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Let's not forget Imageshack or randomimage
            sigpic

Comment

I use photobucket for most of my smilies and images.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                I use photobucket for most of my smilies and images.
                I never use photobucket (I don't know why), I prefer Imageshack.

i use imageshack for my stand-alone sigs, but for my random sig, I use randomimage.
                sigpic

Comment

OK, just a quick question, because I don't want to go breaking the rules. Is my signature ok? If not I will change it! I don't want to offend anyone so if its a problem I don't mind changing it. Please let me know!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
                    OK, just a quick question, because I don't want to go breaking the rules. Is my signature ok? If not I will change it! I don't want to offend anyone so if its a problem I don't mind changing it. Please let me know!
                    Your pic dimensions are 300 x 175 so it actually fits inside the 700 x 200 limit, but it looks like it doesn't.

Comment

Shona it appears to me to be within the size limits for GW
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess with photobucket you can't upload a new image with the same name as an image you deleted, or else the deleted image keeps showing up, even though it no longer exists on photobucket.
                        I find that I have to 'refresh' my Photobucket (F5) before a new pic with the same name will display properly. I swap out pics all the time. I'm always forgetting that my size for wallpapers is 8 x 10. I post a new W/P, then go and fix it.

I fixed some of my own pics. I didn't realize that they were 750 wide.
                        Last edited by Jynjyr; 31 December 2005, 03:27 PM.
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          I find that I have to 'refresh' my Photobucket (F5) before a new pic with the same name will display properly. I swap out pics all the time. I'm always forgetting that my size for wallpapers is 8 x 10. I post a new W/P, then go and fix it.

I fixed some of my own pics. I didn't realize that they were 750 wide.
                          Oh.. okies. I'll have to remember to use F5 on photobucket the next time around i want to save a pic with the same name.

Comment

Oh.. okies. I'll have to remember to use F5 on photobucket the next time around i want to save a pic with the same name.
                            You could put a number after the pic. I have over 130 of the same name but the difference is a different number after the name.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              You could put a number after the pic. I have over 130 of the same name but the difference is a different number after the name.
                              Yeah, that how i got the new image to work. I added a number to the file name.

Comment

I think I made my sister's sig a little too tall, so I'll have to correct that. I'm not worried about mine because I was going to shrink it anyway...it looks too prominent to me in the post. This is just my first experimental sig. But I was wondering, how do you people center your signatures? Is there a code command will do it, or is there some button that I've missed?

Also, is there a way to apply your sig to previous posts (I posted over a hundred times before I made my first signature) without going back and editing them all one by one?

Thanks a heap,
                                Tiret.

Comment

Working...
                                X