This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    The polls are still for "Off the Grid" and "The Long Goodbye" though.

Someone forgot to update?
    Darren was out of Town this last weekend and I am sure he will update ASAP...he has that pesky thing we all kick to the curb whenever possible...RL intruding .. but in his case its too cool cause its new Daddy time as well
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
      Could we get these two threads merged?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24052

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24499

Both are discussions about the Toyfair DST SG-1 pictures.
      Done...thanks
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        No it is usually on the *next* page that you click... So if you like click on the *GW Staff Blogs* right there next to my picture (you all KNEW I would work that in somewhere ) there on the right is the poll
        My question is ...
        "Is this where I say, 'WOW! You're beautiful!'" and "Will this get me Green?! "

Adrianne
        (I do like your piccie )
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I have been watching the boxed set of Babylon 5 and am quite impressed with the writing and character development. Has there ever been a Babylon 5 thread in the Alternate Universes area?

Comment

i would say if folks want one, start it.

given that the show is over, i doubt it'll ever get its own dedicated folder, but a thread is certainly just a mouse click away
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
              I have been watching the boxed set of Babylon 5 and am quite impressed with the writing and character development. Has there ever been a Babylon 5 thread in the Alternate Universes area?
              We have a few from days gone by

If you would like you can look these over and see if any strike your need....OR like Skydiver said...you can start a new one if none of these suit your need

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20682 Buce B interview 11/2005
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19881 Babylon 5 Veiwing order 11/2005
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11431 Babylon 5-best Sci-fi Ever 4/2005

The title and the date of the thread creation is out there on the side

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                My question is ...
                "Is this where I say, 'WOW! You're beautiful!'" and "Will this get me Green?! "

Adrianne
                (I do like your piccie )
                But of course this is when you say that ...LOL I was just SHOCKED to say the least...THAT ya'll was my 15 minutes of fame WOO HOO!!

But please let me encourage everyone to keep checking in on those Blogs AND to leave comments... It is really great fun to write them AND it is even more fun to know SOMEBODY read it

You can just go to the main page and have a feast of SG fun

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
                  can a mod make this thread for me? also make it a poll

title --Is General Hammond better suited to deal with the Ori then Landry?

Of course long time Stargate fans know about Hammond of Texas and his dealing with the gou'lud and replicators and Anubis. ECT.

and everything else that has been sent his way.

so with this experience would he better to lead the SGC right now considering what the ori and the priors are capably of.

any thoughts.

general stargate discussion.
                  it's made, although i reworded it a bit
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Can I have a poll included on this thread please.

The question would ask , would you download stargate from i-tunes if you had the chance and a yes or no option.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Thanks.
                    Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.

Comment

Poll added.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        Poll added.
                        Thanks for adding it.
                        Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.

Comment

A couple of threads I have started in the last week or so have been re-titled, I posted one thread called "Just how many?" in the SGA season II section and another thread in General SG Discussion titled "Ronan on Earth". They were both retitled with Spoiler tags, I hate spoilers and never read them. I started these threads for people to give there theories. When they get a spoiler tag a lot of people will not read them (I know I don't read anything with spoilers, and I ask anyone that has to not just theorize and not tell what any spoilers might be).

It's not that big of a deal, but my question is who is doing this and why?. Personally I would like them retitled to what they were originally.

Thank you
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            But of course this is when you say that ...LOL I was just SHOCKED to say the least...THAT ya'll was my 15 minutes of fame WOO HOO!!

But please let me encourage everyone to keep checking in on those Blogs AND to leave comments... It is really great fun to write them AND it is even more fun to know SOMEBODY read it

You can just go to the main page and have a feast of SG fun
                            Speaking of blogs, is there anyway to subscribe to the staff blogs so that I get a notification when new posts have been made, rather than just having to check them all to see?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                              Speaking of blogs, is there anyway to subscribe to the staff blogs so that I get a notification when new posts have been made, rather than just having to check them all to see?
                              Could they do that for the actor (RSF)/off screen stargate blogs as well?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                                Could they do that for the actor (RSF)/off screen stargate blogs as well?
                                I know you can get RSS feeds from blogs. Whenever Rainbow updates I get a message in my email RSS display...box...thing.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X